Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Interested In Selling The Body Shop Bath, Skincare Products As An Agent? Uk Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Selling The Body Shop Bath, Skincare Products As An Agent? Uk Only (1570 Views)

How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / The Power Of Body Language In Selling / We Are Looking For Urgent Suppliers Of These Products As Soon As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Selling The Body Shop Bath, Skincare Products As An Agent? Uk Only by firefly999: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
Hi ladies (and gents)

The Body Shop At Home is the direct selling channel of high street chain The Body Shop. If you are interested in earning money selling their products as a part time business, please email me bodyshop4u@ymail.com
I'm a Nigerian mom living in the south east of England and this is what I do.
I have found it financially rewarding and would like to share the opportunity with others and build my team. In my team we share tips, and support each other towards achieving our personally set sales goals.
If you would like your own business this is a great way to learn the fundamentals at low risk while making money too.
I recently attended the Body Shop At Home Spring conference and observed that Nigerians are under represented there. I know for a fact that we love opportunities to make money and with at least 25% commission on sales, there has to be a few of my kinswoman out there who could make this work for themselves.
Please call Kemi on 07927688201 . Also please feel free to ask any questions here as well
If there are any TBSAH nairalanders reading this, would love to hear from you and chat about how things are going
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

OPL 233 For Outright Sale / Are You Living In Sango Ota / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.