Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) (89353 Views)

Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by mrdan(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
As i saw the topic, i immediately thought of RPG's, i don't think thats a safe method of transportation across warzones.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by iramure(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
I care less about whatever they have as long as they dont have JESUS. JESUS can fly higher than all of them
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Toscarel: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:
But dis can only move just a soldier, moving just a soldier out of hundreds of them... Which means they need to have as many as possible flying motors on ground.. Which is not really making sense to me... They need to add more sitting space on that thing.

It's work in progress, research and development

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Farki: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

It is a start. The first airplane by the wright brothers only carried one or 2 persons. The only thing you can invent is complain and negativity

We have things like that already, they're called helicopters.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by showafrica(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:
But dis can only move just a soldier, moving just a soldier out of hundreds of them... Which means they need to have as many as possible flying motors on ground.. Which is not really making sense to me... They need to add more sitting space on that thing.

Its electric, weight and thrust is an issue. Untill lite weight batteries are invented, flying cars will be an expensive project. Anyday lite weight battery/Amps is invented, it will change the world completely. Something tells me the material will be found in Africa.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by skyhighweb1: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
sorry but this is just am oversize drone
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by dermmy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
kemicalreact:
LMFAO, this can only be used against ragtag armies like Taliban. A moderately organized army will easily shoot this one down grin grin grin grin

I can bring it down with one stone i swear grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Naijaarchive(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
dermmy:

I can bring it down with one stone i swear grin

grin opor.... Its nice tho but it's just an upgraded drone
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Queenlovely(f): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
I wonder how high this thing can go
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by overseasnbeyond: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:
Who are you? Your opinion is not needed. Talking as if you are a policy maker. What did you produce in your country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Asapchris(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
You mean big drone. grin grin grin
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by dorox(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
I think this invention by UK Gravity Industries is more practical and far more agile compared to the flying car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4FUBfp9kS0
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Seunpaul01(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:

Innovation is a process. Cars did not start with 6 people compartment. Am sure late in this century people will be flying cars like we see in SciFi movies.

2 Likes

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by 2cribz: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Time to move coke . Pls sell it.im selling overseas. Hollywood movies had used sometin similar. Men their scifi movies are getting real.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by planetx: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Haven't read the comments but I am sure it consists of people cursing their fatherland while praising people that don't give a shit about them. This contraption is nothing but a flying duck for an opponent wielding a RPG.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by tolexy007(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

It is a start. The first airplane by the wright brothers only carried one or 2 persons. The only thing you can invent is complain and negativity

u sabi the guy b4?
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by chrizzyace: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:

Lol you just spoke my mind, as in the stuff is already big enough, for them to add at least one more passenger. Since they don’t want it to look like an helicopter...
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

They already have Chinooks to do what this vehicle can do
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
which 1 Nigeria ur country get?
Harryfrosh:
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

Chai see uppercut!
Damn!
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by jeruzi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
You should keep quiet. Who asked for your opinion. He is saying his mind. Learn to mind your business. You are both members here so you have no right to address him that way.
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop saying trash. Other countries are making technological advancements toimprove livelihood of their citizens, you're here in a shithole joblessly typing rubbish everyday. Lol.

I guess you're planning on being on Seun's payroll, newsflash, that ain't happening. Get a life man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Various Events,Technological Innovations , and Inventions being put up around the World are in Earnest Preparation for what is Coming on the Earth..

A Day is Coming! Where Men and Women whose Names are in the Book of Life will Disappear in a Twinkling of an Eye.

There will be So Much Confusion Every Corner of the Earth!
Mothers will be Searching for Sons and Daughters!
Missing Kids Everywhere!
Governments will be So Confused!
Multitudes by Millions Have Disappeared without Notice!
Terrible Fear and Great Despair Gripped the Hearts of Men!
Tears, Chaos and Regrets will be on Earth.
For the LORD Almighty has Appeared and the Saints have been Taken away..

Woe be to all those on Earth for you Refused God's Gift of Salvation..

Now is the Time to Avoid that Embrassment..

sad

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by MosheDayan: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Americans are making technological advances but the vultures are talking about land mass. grin grin grin

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by ajericho(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Pryme26: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
saheedbadmus:
K but na only one person this thing fit carry o .. in short this one na big drone jare
There's room for upgrades...Develop first then update

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by armyofone(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin grin very well said @ politicsng
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:
While Nigeria Army is unveiling repentant terrorists

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by vioment: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
This don't look like a majestic USA tool.

This looks like an American university 2nd year project. This look like what the most advanced African country can come up with, it lacks logic.

This is easy to take out by an enemy.

Therefore this is not impressive. Aka thrash.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Zarha: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
China go hear am......

have a newly shipped in Samsung A40, phone is very scarce in Nigeria here. Camera and battery is superb!! 4gig/64gig. Very very clean with a cord.. Charger...

Call : 07030363986
Price :80k (Non negotiable)

Phone is guaranteed. Open box.. Very new
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by ajimotoke(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nice development in a developed Country

Meanwhile watch this funny comedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2z5Jz3IU-U
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by vick00(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
there are RPG and 50CAL machine will bring it down.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Whitecoal711: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
I don't know what the future plan for this vehicle but from what I am seeing helicopter are far better than this, one cos they can air lift more troops and that same time repel any enemies attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Plate Number Is Available / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.