Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined (39859 Views)

Lionel Messi Is More Mature Than Neymar - Barcelona Legend Xavi / Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / Wow!! PSG Star Names Player Better Than Neymar And It Isn't Ronaldo Or Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by TruthinAction: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Maybe we should start asking God to bless our kids with football talent. No professor earns that. Education looks like a scam.
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Johzhier97(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin Of cuz na, because as per football talent, Messi is more than Neymar and Mbappe combined.

Messi = Ronaldo + Neymar + Mbappe + Lewandoski + Et'oo + Ronaldinho + Maradona + Marco Van Basten + .......... grin
1 chilled Champions drink 4 U...
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
This life no balance sha. £95m as salary shocked
the thing tire me o and the guys no sabi chop life like us. Even to carry women dey hard them. Money see me here I still dey wait for you o, no be for nairaland but for my house
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by RPG2020(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin Of cuz na, because as per football talent, Messi is more than Neymar and Mbappe combined.

Messi = Ronaldo + Neymar + Mbappe + Lewandoski + Et'oo + Ronaldinho + Maradona + Marco Van Basten + .......... grin

This new generation who do una this thing
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by jodpoundz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
abegi basketball player earn morethan football players jor, step curry alone earn £390 million the highest earner not to talk of lebron james, kevin durant, james harden gianis antetokunpo and lot more, like i love football but money day basketball pass football. fact argue with google

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Simpleaero: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
0moDavidoDesign:
Not bad atall

Get your professional business 3D logo for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Boss please can u recommend a good 3D logo app for me,, I just want to start learning something
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by membranus: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Afam4eva:

Who will he bench? When LIngard is there.

You are still asking who Messi will bench?

Lingard or Messi, as a Manager, who will you choose?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
sleeknaija
post=93251890:

Abhi o.. they have kept mute after seeing his buyout clause grin

Yes that is what it means to compare the greatest player in the world to leave his league to another league when they are not even capable of accommodating him. I even like the way it all went. He has tender his letter, let those who are capable come for him or forever remain mute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by uunwanaobong3: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Imagine;

Sterling--------- Aguero ------------- Messi

B. Silva-------- Fernandinho ------ De-bruyne

Alaba --- Laporte ---- Koulibaly ------ Walka

Ederson

Now imagine this mancity team and tell me just one reason why they cannot win champions league?
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by sleeknaija(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Yes that is what it means to compare the greatest player in the world to leave his league to another league when they are not even capable of accommodating him. I even like the way it all went. He has tender his letter, let those who are capable come for him or forever remain mute

True talk bro..
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by LINTUNE(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Explorers:
N48.4 Billion per year, for what

My God.

10% of the 10% of the 10% is N48.4million per year, im ok.
..10% of that is 484m,get ur facts rights, unless its 1% that will give u 48.4 m...life no balance at all
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Deborah98:
Must it be Messi Messi Messi Everytime, ogini undecided,no other news bah
Yes! because he's football and football is him.
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

Must you say his full name. gringrin
I must wink, they shouldn't get it twisted grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
loomer:

At the age off 33?
Impossible

It's not impossible as long as he doesn't do the Heavy lifting like he does at barca. Messi still has at least a year or two left
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Explorers(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
..10% of that is 484m,get ur facts rights, unless its 1% that will give u 48.4 m...life no balance at all

484m x 10?
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by lexy2014: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
ibnlawal:
Wow! No words

No european team will be able to pay him that amount buh I guess Baba is willing to take a pay cut.
Messi works magic on the pitch, he also earns a magic fee...like wtf, £95M is just crazy.

That's y Barca is having problems because they created something that eventually became bigger than them. It's a lesson that no single player should be given so much power
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by dotedote: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
mariahAngel:
He should either retire now, or remain at Barcelona and end his career there.
Who's ready to part with such an amount to pay a single player? It's not like Messi is in his prime as a footballer
Also, with much pay comes much responsibility which Messi is never ready for.

Hate drains.
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Yes! because he's football and football is him.

Wrong. He is not football & football isn't Messi. He is one player in d large and endless ocean of football
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by loomer: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

It's not impossible as long as he doesn't do the Heavy lifting like he does at barca. Messi still has at least a year or two left

yes he does have few years left. but with the english press, he has to be 100% good at all time. age aint on his side anymore plus the useless officiating in england (double standard)
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by COMPAQ(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Not sure if want Messi in my team at 33. Asides the exorbitant cost, he runs the risk of destabilising the team

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
loomer:

yes he does have few years left. but with the english press, he has to be 100% good at all time. age aint on his side anymore plus the useless officiating in england (double standard)
Messi Should be used to bashing and yabbing by now. Nobody is 100% all the time, he needs to be 100% when it counts and matters the most.
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Peppysco: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
obonujoker:
Messi come to Man utd grin

Man U wey nor fit pay £120milli for Sancho, na them go buy Messi of £630 millions?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by loomer: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

Messi Should be used to bashing and yabbing by now. Nobody is 100% all the time, he needs to be 100% when it counts and matters the most.

well i wish him the best, would be great to see him in england though.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by riczy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Messi isn't leaving barca, go n mark it!
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Slynation(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
mariahAngel:
He should either retire now, or remain at Barcelona and end his career there.
Who's ready to part with such an amount to pay a single player? It's not like Messi is in his prime as a footballer
Also, with much pay comes much responsibility which Messi is never ready for.
They are looking beyond his age here... Any team Messi joins now will automatically make more than £200million for jersey sales alone, sponsorship deals and social media activities not included....

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
£630m is small money.

Yatch money and private jet.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Shakathezulu1: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
adioolayi:
Messi pulling off same stunt he displayed with Argentina national team..... Bartomeu will be the one to leave.

Messi retires at Barcelona.
Baba you are smart.
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Slynation:

They are looking beyond his age here... Any team Messi joins now will automatically make more than £200million for jersey sales alone, sponsorship deals and social media activities not included....

That's true though...
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
TheGladiator:

Dude, My advise to you is:
When asking for help, appeal to people’s Self-Interest, their need and Never to their mercy. This is one of the laws of power

You or should begin by telling us what you offer on your channel and why not subscribing is a mistake. That is the only way to achieve sustainable interest
WOW! JUST LEARNT SOMETHING.
THANKS FOR SHARING
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by Damibiz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly... The dominance has already started!!! They should not slack at all!!!
that is how we roll
Re: Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined by earnit3: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seid Visin Commits Suicide After Years Of Constant Racist Abuse / Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.