Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

BON Gets Rights For EPL: NTA, AIT: In On Deal. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BON Gets Rights For EPL: NTA, AIT: In On Deal. (1392 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / Nigeria movie rights and Internet movie rights for Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BON Gets Rights For EPL: NTA, AIT: In On Deal. by ronkarazo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2007
PEOPLE , i thot HITV was the entity that got the rights to air the English Premiership League in Naija, thats the news we've heard regarding their battle with DSTV.

Now i just saw on NTA a conference of tv entities celebrating the fact that BON, OSMI and co hv secured rights to air and distribute the EPL throughout naija free to air.

Sounds great but then they've just helped to peg the growth of hitv.
watch think?
Re: BON Gets Rights For EPL: NTA, AIT: In On Deal. by twinstaiye(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2007
AIT, NTA, BON only secured right to air only 1 match per week, and it was a free match given by English Premier league. The sole right to air 8 match per week is still vested on HiTV.

(1) (Reply)

Concerning Nigerian Movie Scripts / [video] My Life My Damage Official Trailer / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.