Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. (11303 Views)

New Story Alert!!...lonely Wife!(18+)...not For Kids / Lonely Wife!!��[18+] Must Read!! / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Episode 1

I couldn’t tell how i felt as i walked past my dad’s room. couldn’t fathom if it was anger, jealousy or horniness.

Anger; because my father actually now brought a new wife into our home, or jealousy cus i wish i was the one in his room now listening to him tell me story as he used to.
and horniness; Uuuuhm what can i say, am a teenager bound to the shackles of raging homones.

i was just walking back to my room after my usual midnight movie session when i over heard slight moans from my dads room.
being inquisitive as i am i stopped and listened and the moans became even clearer.

it was obvious dad was bleeping his new wife which sent blood gushing from my brain down to the d**k dangling between my legs as it sprang up to life.

i hissed a little bit loudly as walked back to my room with my hardness now clearly bulged on my short. i jerked off that night with the image of dad’s new wife on my mind.

Ok let me start from the very beginning;

I am a boy of 21, very tall for my mates, have a complexion that is slightly lighter than chocolate and my name is Johnysky but mostly called sky.

From a family of 2kids and the other kid is my twin sister Jessy tho i fondly call her skybeauty. maybe it was because she was my sister or maybe it was actually true but i actually think her the prettiest girl i have seen.

I and my sister are both in level 200 in the tertiary institution with her studying medicine and surgery in the university of Nigeria nsukka (UNN) and me studying Science lab tech in the in Institute of management and technology (imt) a poly technic in enugu where we live

Dont blame me, she is obviously and far more intelligent than me, and so? No big deal.

She lived in nsukka while i was subjected to going to school from home which was like a death sentence to me.

Mum died when we were 10 from a sickness we really didnt understand its name as of that time.
So we were left with Papa to bring us up.

Papa was the chairman of our local government, so i would say we were wealthy and he gave us all we needed in life, anything money could get for us.
• • • • •

It all started on that very day. The sun hung lazily across the sky as it gradually but reluctantly sunk to the west casting a reddish orange beam over the environment.

I was seated with Jessy who came back from school a forth night ago, we were watching one useless movie like that in African magic, I was more interested in my whatsapp chat with my girl friend, Joy.

“Sky, daddy’s back” Jessy announced peering at the door to see daddy come in.

we could hear doors thumping shut and knew he would be in any moment from then.
Daddy pushed the door open as a female figure walked in with him, i could see the surprise and contempt on Jessy’s face as she watched the girl walk into our house as if its her father’s house.

I took my gaze back to the bold woman walking into my house with so much boldness; she was quite tall maybe 5’9ft, Can easily guess or place her age between the bracket of 24 to 26, a beautiful face with black obviously artificial eye lashes standing out, a clourless lip gloss.

Her boobs were full and round as i could make out as much cleavage as my eyes could perceive sticking out of her flowery top.

the round bumz and straight legs clasped in a black leggings.
woooow she was indeed very beautiful but certainly wouldnt be as beautiful as my skybeauty tho.

“Now what dah f–k is she doing with daddy in our house” i queried myself stealing glances at Jessy.

“Good evening daddy” we both chorused.
“Good evening ejimam” he intoned stressing the ‘Ejimam’ which he mostly called us when we are together.

Was sure he could sense the questions in our eyes as he took her by the hand and cleared his throat.

“Ejimam, this is Amanda, she is my new wife and your new step mother” Papa intoned with pride written all over his face and an ear to ear grin on his face.

“What dah f–k? did he just say wife?” my mind shouted within me as i looked at Jessy and can easily tell that was exactly what she also had in mind.

I didnt know how to feel about it, i mean i know it has been almost 11years mum died and according to me dad have tried living without a wife that long.

But i wasnt expecting a girl that young, she could easily pass for his daughter… “D–n dad just proved politicians are all the same as people always tell me” i cursed under my breathe.

“Welcome” Jessy and i said obviously colder than we meant it to be.
“Thank you John and Jessy” **Ok great this man already told her our names…mtcheeew.**
“Am glad to be part of your family, i am Amanda”
She addressed us smiling and mostly looking at me all the while.

Our family and everything would turn out to change so much from that day on…

To be continued..

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Episode 2

SKYBEAUTY: sky can you imagine the type of little girl daddy brought here as a wife?

I read through as i opened a whatsapp message from Jessy, saved her number with skybeauty.
ME: Honestly i really dont know what to say about it ooo, but when did daddy marry her na.

SKYBEAUTY: Maybe that what the busy he was always saying he was, he was busy doing her marriage rights.

ME: But that Amanda shaa, daddy can easily pass for her ancestor, how could she agree to this.

SKYBEAUTY: This boy are u that dumb? its money jooooor **laughing face**

ME: Abi, i thought as much anyway daddy don try shaa, as long as she makes him happy am ok with it.

SKYBEAUTY; Brb step sis…..oh i mean step mum is calling me from the kitchen…**laughing face**

ME: mumu go jooor….

Amanda turned out to be a very nice person even though Jessy never like her that much.
I on my own part feels indifferent about my dad having a new wife but i cant help always feasting my eyes on those round firm boobs which she always makes sure a lot of cleavage peeps out.

And those kim kerdashian kinda of bumz that forces gravity to act mercilessly on my eyes each time i’m close to her and i could swear she sees me mopping at her.

Could tell from the slight smirk she puts on whenever she is in my presence.

The evil low waist trousers that clearly shows off a good part of her upper panties or those skimpy skirts or gowns she always clad at home giving out those fleshy thighs threatening to run all the way to her p**sy area , talk about those bum-shorts.

“Was this extra-sexy girl brought here to torment my life?” i cursed under my breathe anytime i jerked off with a picture of her on my mind.

On that most beautiful day, dad have been out for 2days on a trip to God knows where, Jessy had gone back to school 2 nights before which means i was left with this sexy nemesis at home.

The full blazing beam of the sun battered the earth, if you look hard enough you would notice something like invisible steam oozing out from the ground showing u how baked and hot the ground were.

Being in school all morning my brain was already what i could term as fried like plantain.

I hurried home, probably to enter the shower or better still the swimming pool.
On arriving home, i threw a weak greeting at Ahmed who was our gate man, i always found time to stay and talk with him anytime i pass the gate.

His half hausa/half english accent riddled with heavy mimicry of igbo accent always got me rolling on the floor with laughter.

“Walahi oga, this sun i don fry am for my brain kwo? Ahmed teased as i bundled myself into the gate.
“Ahmed abeg i will be beck to chat with you later” i threw at Ahmed as i made my way into the compound.

Looking round our compound situated at independence layout in Enugu state, it was a fairly large compound, a flower lawn at the right flank with a few swings and chairs one can relax on.

An average sized swimming pool with a few moveable bar tables occupied the other side, which was were daddy and most of his friends stayed when ever they visited, nothing beats the laugh i have when ever i see those pregnant men shirtless trying to do what u can term swimming.

The exotic car park just before the house, ladened 2black jeeps and other cars that seem to throw the sun’s ray right back at it, our house a one storeyed duplex, 10rooms and 2sitting rooms, coated in a beautiful white colour with brownish cream buttered in some desired places giving it a perfect colour tone.

I crashed the door open, dropping my little back pack on the floor of the sitting room, peeling off my clothes on the floor as i dashed to the guest bathroom beside the parlour to take a shower.

The image that stood before was shocking and exciting at the same time.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2020
Episode 3

Rushing into my my room, i banged the door shut and fell on the bed with a thud unclad and my d**k harder than any rock.

“What dah f–k did i just do?”
“Why did i remove my clothes before entering the bathroom?”
“What dah heck was she even doing in there, Dad has the biggest bathroom in the whole house.”

I could still recall the look in her eyes when i barged in…
A mixture of both surprise and naughtiness…

Her eyes grew wider and an alien evil smile covered her face as i saw her eyes glued to my d–k, i was transfixed in my position for a little more than 10 seconds not knowing what to do or say.

I barged into the bathroom to pour a cold water all over myself and regain my sanity, i already peeled off my clothes on my voyage to the bathroom forgetting we now had someone else in our family but i never expected her to be in there!

I was faced with a vision of Amanda totally naked and wet all over and her body shimmery and slippery from the soap that buttered her body in silky whitish foam.

I stood there unclad, mouth agape and d**k already risen to life **We all know that guy between our legs have a mind of it’s own**

I was there long enough to percieve all those features i have fantasized over in clear full details;
Her boobs was as firm and full as i have pictured it to be in my mind’s eyes.

That flat stomach that ran down to her belly button flowing down to her pubic region as my eyes savored the look of the p**sy, Shaven but a little trace of hair was left on it.
Her c–t was swollen from my own perspective and labias too tempting, knocking my brain over the bar.

That kim K hips that flows straight to the most succulent laps and those straight pair of legs that gave her the look of a goddess and i can tell i saw something that looked like a pink d—o on the floor.

“Chisoooooos! Sorry!!!” i shouted immediately on being recalled back to earth from an obvious trip to Jupitar.
I rushed out of the bathroom banging the door shut behind me as i ran to my room.

Could hear soft laughs from her while i picked my clothes and rushed up to my room, my hard d**k giving me much difficulty and the embarrassment so overwhelming.

A gentle knock on my door jolted me off from my thought which was a mixture of embarrassment and raging horniness tripled by the flashes of the e—-c images of Amanda that i saw.

I sprang up, hurriedly slipped into my boxer and muttered “Come in” to whoever it was even though anybody already could have guessed who it was.

My eyes widened as Amanda stepped into my room clad in a white towel still very revealing tho.

“Uuuuhm am sorry aunty for barging in, i didnt know you were there” I blurted out stressing the aunty, with my face tilted towards the floor.

She gave out a mild chuckled “Its ok sky, actually i am not the only person that got exposed today, am i?” she teased running her eyes through my bare chest to the still visible bulge on my boxer.

I smiled mischievously with a surge of confidence running through me all of a sudden.

“I hope you will come down to the kitchen to help me with the meals” She proposed running her hands through my hair sending chills down my stomach into my pant.

“Yeah i will” i replied more bolder than before..
“Alright dear…” She smiled as she turned to leave, those huge bumz swaying through the white towel she wore round her chest.

“D–n …” My head blew open as i fell back on the bed giving out a loud sigh and being slightly angry at my d**k who just couldn’t respect itself, embarrassing me anyhow.

Anyway i have a cooking to do tonight…

To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by hiterrun(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
OK cont.
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Episode 4

I went downstairs when i saw a miss call on my phone and it was from my step mum..

I wore a mickey mouse short that was just half way through my thighs which were somehow hairy, and a singlet clad my chest tight.

I entered the kitchen to find her already washing rice on the sink with her back faced towards the door.
My eyes popped as i was lavishly greeted with that heavenly backside, perfect thighs and legs.

She was wearing a very short skimpy gown that i was sure you don’t have to pull up to 4 inches before you find her p**sy or maybe panties as i guessed.
an apron was tied around her which intensified my hardness, it was like watching a p–n star in 3D pretending to be a cook.

“Hey will you just stand there looking at me or come over here and give me a hand” She blurted out and i was jolted back to consciousness surprised how i got lost in the utopia of the a-s view.

I smiled shyly knowing full well she caught me red handed drooling over her a-s, those evil naughty smirk filled her face and her eyes once again taking a quick scan of my d**k region.

“So sky tell me…what do you love most in girls?” her voice rang out in a most surprising question.
i was thrown of guard as i nearly cut myself slicing through tomatoes in a tray.

“Common dont be shy” She came again with a smile, eyeing me.

“Uuuhm i love asses and round boobs” i managed to answer giving out a shrieking laugh

“Hmmmm i hope your girl friend have them” Came yet another surprising question.

“eeeeehm she try shaa but not anything near you, i mean your assets are epic” Those words just escaped my mouth, never had any intention of uttering them tho i cant deny i had it in mind.

“Woooow so you love my assets?” she said again though am not sure if it was supposed to be a question.
She passed by me to get a spoon, her scent filled my nostrils.
A fresh sweet flowery scent **Big thanks to any cream she uses**

And strangely a small scent of p**sy, that probably is a product of my naughty imaginations.

“Yes i do, who wouldn’t kill for such a-s” I replied smearing my reply with a laugh.

could see she was visibly blushing and i took the initiative from there.

“You see, if not for God saving me i would have rushed to grab em this afternoon at the bathroom, tho it probably could have landed me in a boiling pot of soup” I teased with one of my eyes closed thinking maybe i just crossed the line.

“Hahahahahaha am not so sure you would be in any soup” I heard her say.
“Pass me those tomatoes already, a-s lover”

I took the sliced tomatoes over to her as she stood in front of the gas cooker, i made sure i brushed my body lightly against hers as i passed the bowl of sliced tomatoes.

which she rewarded me with a smile.

We talked about many things as the food communed with the pot and fire.
politics, religion but most times she kept dabbling into sex and relationship talks which i was more than glad to show her how mature and good i was at them.

“Ok the food is ready, now go and bath then come down in 10minutes for dinner” She announced.

I stretched my skeletal frame loudly as i made to go up to my room.

“Dont you wanna get ur reward for helping me out” Her voice sounded flirting.
**Taaaaaaaadaaa!!! what could the reward be, maybe a piece of the chicken or something** i thought within me making my way to where she was.

“Ok am here, where is ma reward” i uttered with a funny smirk.
She grabbed the neck of my white singlet pulling it near to herself stretching it so hard that i thought it might snap.

**What is she doing** i yelled in my mind

My brain literally switched off as i felt her lips clasp mine.
Her lower lip was tucked in between my lips as my upper lip were tucked in between hers.

The softness of her lips and sweet smelling aroma i got from it made my whole body quack and my legs wobbled and the third leg between my thighs rising to life in a flash.

Her lips and tongues twirled in mine for like 8seconds before she broke the kiss, chuckled and faced the food again.

“Now go up and get ready for dinner” Her voice rang out of the blur snapping me out of my hypnotized state, mouth agape and hands paralysed as i stood there transfixed like an slowpoke.

I rushed upstairs with my d**k leading the way, almost tearing my beloved mickey mouse short.
Am sure she saw the hard on she caused me,
Am starting to think this girl was sent here to torment my life.

Dinner went by normally, we talked and joked over the food, with me taking little peeps every now and then at the little cleavage that was visible.

The night was torture for me, the kiss couldnt go off my mind, what could she have in mind…
I stayed awake nearly half of the sleeping hours, recalling and replaying the kiss in 3D in my mind.

To be continued..

1 Like

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Embellished(f): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2020
OP is this your story?

I have read this story a long time ago on another blog and you aren't the writer.

No offense
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Fejimummy: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Embellished:
OP is this your story?

I have read this story a long time ago on another blog and you aren't the writer.

No offense
hie is always accused of such
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Embellished:
OP is this your story?

No offense

Not mine, saw it elsewhere and brought it here.... Since you know you read it long, m just reading now... so don't worry, m not claiming it....

1 Like

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fejimummy:

Really, when was I accused of one that you are aware of... kindly tell me sir/ma..

1 Like

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Fejimummy: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
horllar007:

Really, when was I accused of one that you are aware of... kindly tell me sir/ma..
amaka the lesbian does that ring a bell ? or even campus dilema

1 Like

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fejimummy:

amaka the lesbian does that ring a bell ? or even campus dilema

Okay.... I apologize for posting other people's story, I will stop from now on.... And if you go back and check properly, I've never claim any of the two u mentioned even this.... I will take down the post....

1 Like

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fejimummy:

Since m always accused of such, where is the website I do copy it from, maybe you can spend a whole lot of time and read other stories

toriperi.com

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Embellished(f): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Fejimummy:

Woaw, really?
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Embellished(f): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2020
horllar007:

Not mine, saw it elsewhere and brought it here.... Since you know you read it long, m just reading now... so don't worry, m not claiming it....

Okay then, since you didn't lay claim to it.

Aurevouire
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Embellished:

Okay then, since you didn't lay claim to it.

Aurevouire

Pls do me a favour, click on my name and goto page 8 of Amaka the lesbian, scroll down and see for yourself... I said it there that I don't own the story and would put a stop but those following wants me to finish it, pls try and understand me.. Whenever I see a story posted on Facebook, I do go over to google to check it so as to read it and believe me, over like 6 to 8 different blog site have the story and the moment I visit the site to complete the reading, I'd some so other interesting stories too that have been there like 4 years ago and I thought of bringing it here but before posting I do check so has to know if someone else has posted it before.... The story is not mine and try and paste it on google and see for yourself how many blog and website will appear with the story....

ciao

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Embellished:

Woaw, really?

I was asked if I own it and I explained to them that I don't, no one had ever accused me of stealing their story because I didn't do so..... If the moderator didn't flag the page, m clean.... Instead of painting a bad image for me, that person who said am being accused didn't do well, Cus u read what I said in my reply in Amaka the lesbian u mentioned and they all agreed to it that I should continue with the post despite knowing I don't own it....
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Embellished(f): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2020
horllar007:

Pls do me a favour, click on my name and goto page 8 of Amaka the lesbian, scroll down and see for yourself... I said it there that I don't own the story and would put a stop but those following wants me to finish it, pls try and understand me.. Whenever I see a story posted on Facebook, I do go over to google to check it so as to read it and believe me, over like 6 to 8 different blog site have the story and the moment I visit the site to complete the reading, I'd some so other interesting stories too that have been there like 4 years ago and I thought of bringing it here but before posting I do check so has to know if someone else has posted it before.... The story is not mine and try and paste it on google and see for yourself how many blog and website will appear with the story....

ciao

You don't really need to stress yourself replying with a long quote, i only asked a question and you have answered me.
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by AdiscoPele: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Op, please continue posting your stories. At least, nobody has cone out to say that he copied his/her work and moreover he never laid claim to be the owner of the stories. Why all this holier than thou attitude of some readers.

For your information, writing is a special skill and not everyone has that gift. Some of us are also gifted in reading and we always appreciate the writers.The Op has done nothing wrong in my opinion. Its not as if it was a story by a nairalander, he copied it from a different blog and posted here for us to enjoy, pls spare him.

@op, pls continue posting the stories, we are enjoying it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Episode 5

The night was like hell for me. . . having to stay awake almost half of the night with my d**k not making matters easy for me.

Even when i managed to catch a little sleep, the kiss and the naked pictures of Amanda kept on flashing in my dream is full HD ..

“What type of wahala have papa gotten me into, which kind winsh be this one na” I hissed

I managed to scale through in one piece as morning arrived after taking like forever.
The much desired morning arrived and i woke up in the wrong side of the bed, feeling a bit woozy and a throbbing headache.

I dashed into my bathroom to do the morning tradition and you know normally we guys always have early morning hard ons.
I took a piss, brushed my teeth and entered the shower.

“Good morning sky” i heard Amanda’s voice as the shower water ran down through my body.
i was sure that voice came from inside my room or somewhere very near.

I hurriedly stepped out of the shower, tied a towel around my waist and stepped out to see.

Amanda was seated on my bed, still clad in her very short but transparent nighty.
I could almost make out the aurora around her n—–s.

“Good morning ma” I greeted with a mischievous smile.
I am starting to think this girl is always doing this on purpose, i bet she enjoy teasing me and at the same time tormenting my life with permanent erections.

Amanda asked if i slept well, to which i lied and replied the affirmative.
she then announced breakfast was ready and bundled her blissful heaven with her out of my room, suddenly she turned sharply as she got to the door, i tilted my face to the left sharply but i was sure she caught me being hypnotized by those backside cus an evil smile adorned her face.

“Abeg i have had enough” i cursed, i really needed to get off badly or my head might burst.
I picked my phone and sent Joy a whatsapp message.

ME: Hey babe good morning
JOY: Good morning boo, how are you?

ME: Am ok just missing u ma cup cake.
JOY: Am missing u too

ME: Can you come over to the house today, i really need to see u.
JOY: I have somewhere going ooo… but uuhm ok i will be there 11am, anything for my baby boo.

ME: hahaha thanks baby…i will be waiting…luv u
JOY: Luv you too dear .

My mood brightened all of a sudden, Joy is coming over and you know what that means.
I hurriedly made my bed, tidied my room, hid some dirty clothes that littered around.

When i was satisfied with my creativity and efficiency in tidying up a room within minutes, i rushed down to the dinning to join Amanda at the dinning for a breakfast of fried egg and plantain, with an ear to ear grin worn on my face selling away my happiness.

“John, someone is looking for you” i heard Amanda’s voice call out to me.
I was sure it was Joy as i sprang out of bed to rush downstairs..
But wait, Amanda just called me by my real name and not Sky like she normally does, anyway no bad shaaa.

I joined Amanda in the sitting room, she was sitting on a cushion watching Channel O, Joy was standing against the wall like a criminal that have been cornered by the police, lol am sure she didnt expect to see anyone like before.

Her neatly plaited hair packed the back, colourless lip gloss that she knows i like kissing.
Her boobs was bustily exposing a great deal of cleavage hugged in a tight white top with pink edgings.

Her slightly curved legs was peeled into a black leggings that you could make out her p**sy m—-s if you looked harder.
I rushed to joy, gave her a light hug, announced to Amanda that i was going up to my room which she just shrugged and waved.

I led joy up to my room, looking back for a second to see amanda looking at us with visible contempt on her face and obvious jealousy buttered in anger.. “whats her problem?” i queried by mind.

“Baby, who is that girl and she obviously do not like me” Joy intoned on getting to my room.
“Eeehm thats my dad’s new wife, dont worry about her abeg”

“New wife?” she exclaimed in surprise.
“eeeeeh naaa new wife, she for be old wife before?” I yapped out sharply very eager to jump into the business of the day.

I bleeped Joy like a mad dog that day, was sure that was the first time i banged her so ferociously .
Expectedly i was thinking about amanda while i was bleeping Joy, even her moans and my name she groaned couldnt change that.

I was sure i saw someone’s shadow lurking behind the door as i bleeped joy. . **na that person sabi shaa wetin concern me gan**

I and joy ended up having 3 wonderful bouts of sex leaving us exhausted but strangely even after all that, their was this sexual tension, a sort of unsatisfaction that still was surging deep inside me but evidently Joy cant quench that.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Fannycfo: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Hollar... Thanks so much for saving me the stress of having to visit different blogs for stories. I've completed Amaka the lesbian, and this is another interesting piece. On behalf of those that appreciate what you do,please keep it coming. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Ann2012(f): 2:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Episode 6

Papa came home that evening after Joy have already gone home.
I walked pass them at the parlour chatting and laughing with amanda rubbing papa’s stomach.

Ooh i felt sick to my stomach and and alien jealousy over took me as i cast a glaring look at amanda which she reciprocated gazing at me until i disappeared upstairs and into my room.

Now i can recall that look she gave me when i was walking to my room with joy, it was exactly the same type of look l gave her seeing her rubbing papa’s fat belly.

She really is mad at me because of Joy and obviously still is mad, no wonder i have not seen even one flash from her since morning. Not her teeth nor her flirty gestures or killing winks.. Have been a very cold attitude and scorn.

7pm i went down to the kitchen, expectedly i met her there washing plates while something boiled on the cooker seemed like rice judging from the scent.

“Good evening” i muttered…. scratching the back of my head.
“Yeah” she said quite cold and indifferent.
I knew within me she was not happy with me because of Joy.

Seating at one corner of the kitchen i fixed my eyes on her as she washed and dried the plates.
She was clad in a flimsy gown that just stop after her a-s giving out 80% of those laps that stood like 2 huge soft and fair tree trunks.

My d**k responded, nodding furiously inside my scooby doo boxer this time**Dont mind me, i’m a disney fan..”

The surge of lust in me for this lady was so intense that i could even hear my own heartbeat.
I stood up from the corner i sat, slowly grabbed her from behind crushing my body behind hers.

She jolted in surprise, then surprisingly she threw her head backwards and surrendered her whole frame into mine on getting to know it was me.

I took my head deep into her neck as my lips found the sides of her neck showering kisses into it as my hands strayed from her stomach and journeyed up to the base of her boobs.

Her head fell more backward into me, her mouth flew open but no words escaped except for slight moans that were only audible to my ears.

i dragged my lips side wards to the side of her lips coated in a pink wet lip stick giving her soft bites and kisses on her cheek.
She tilted her face to the right and her lips found mine in a very passionate long wet kiss.

my hands found her boobs giving her soft and hard squeezes as our lips danced into each other.
Her tongues twirled into mine sucking and nibbling at my tongue and lips.

I took my lips down to her neck again kissing and nibbling away at the back of her neck twirling my tongue on her skin as my right hand travelled more downwards to her belly encircling her belly button and my left hand still caressing and squeezing those round full boobs.

my right hand travelled downwards more between her thighs as it sank deep into her laps taking it up enough to graze her p—y covered in a lacy thong.

I could feel the hotness oozing out from there and her juices smearing on my fingers through the thong.

Her moans became more frequent with her hand thrown to the back rubbing the back of my head furiously and the other grazing my laps.

i rubbed her p—y through the panties encircling her c–t tucked into two moulds of swollen labias.
“Oh sky…ooh my gawd… ooohm mmmmm baby” flew out through her mouth filtering into my ears sending more blood pumping vigourosly into my already hard d–k.

I slowly journeyed down to her back attacking the crack of her back with kisses, shifting the tiny rope that held the gown to her shoulder downwards to her upper arms letting the gown slip down more to her stomach.
letting those two most beautiful boobs fall out from under the dress, of course she had no bra on.

my hands grabbed the boobs hard as i gave them even more hard squeezes rubbing her now erect n—–s with my fingers, running them all over her dark aurora.

my lips traced its way downwards to her a-s lifting up that flimsy dress gently, her white lacy panties became visible confirming my guess.

Covering each a-s cheeks with kisses, twirling wit my tongue and licking each of them circling with my tongue and my hands rubbing her p—y which now drenched my them in juices.

My lips trailed down more between her thighs, running my tongue into it grazing her p—y through her thong.
She bends more leaning forward towards the sink letting her a-s shoot out into the air and the greater part of her p—y coming out from behind.

I shifted the thong to the side as my tongue delve full frontal into her p—y, licking her swollen labias, licking through it and my hand caressing her inner thighs.

I could hear faint moans from her as her hands held up her dress for me.
My tongue twirled in her p—y, kissing and licking then gently i pushed my tongue into her p—y hole taking it in as far as it could go rubbing her c–t with my fore finger while my tongue was buried deep into her.. could feel her jerking and twitching above.

Moans after moans turning into groans rewarded me making me more enthusiastic as my tongue pushed deeper into her.
I took my pink tongue to another missionary journey finding her now hard c–t protruding out from her labias. I took it into my mouth, twirling over it grazing and rubbing it with my tongue with her p—y scent filling my nostrils.

“Oh she smells angelic” i moaned through my breathe.
I concentrated on her c–t, slurping and twirling on it. juices smearing all over my jaw.

She started trembling, shaking profusely as i felt her drift into a bout of heavy o—-m.
Her quaking was very hard and i s—-d on her c–t even more with one of my fingers going in and out her slit.

I could notice her moans were muffled and her legs wobbled making me hold her up through her a-s with my hand.
I got up from under her a-s as she was recovering from the orgasmic spell.

Grabbed her by the neck gently and pushed my mouth into her, she dove her tongue into mine with full force taking me in as hungrily as a man in an indomie advert.

I pushed down my boxer, Junior sky sprang out from under my boxer as my boxer slid down to my knees.
Her a-s were still up in the air and her hands grasping the sink water tap…I took my fingers to her p—y again rubbing it up and down feeling the juice covered p—y once more before i slowly position the head of my d–k at the entrance.

My whole body stiffened as my d–k slowly and easily slid into her warmness.
Waves of dry cold and intense hotness surged through me making me shiver and groan wit my eyes shut tight.

She pushed her a-s out more giving me more range to drive my almost 9inches long member into.
I went in and out, bringing my d–k all the way out till the head was visible then slamming it back.

“Darlin am going inside the bedroom, call me when the food is ready” We heard papa’s voice call out from the parlour as he groaned definitely from him stretching himself.

I froze immediately with my d–k still buried deep into her, my heart melted to my stomach and my eyes glued to the door with popped eyes sensitive enough to see even the slightest movement, ears raised to hear the slightest sound of footsteps that may appear to come toward the kitchen but strangely such risk intensified my lust.

“Ok darlin i will” she called out back to papa before i interrupted by ramming my d–k hard into her making her jerk and moan out softly again.

The thought of papa being in the house as i bleep his new sexy wife from behind right inside the kitchen made more blood rush through my veins into my d–k getting me more mad with lust.

My t—-t became long and harder, slamming harder and harder grabbing her boobs with my hand from the back.

“Oh baby..Mmmhmmm my sky…Oh i love u so much..aaaaahh baby pls” she moaned out making me even more hard.

Her p—y walls tightened its grip on my d–k as she was sent into another round of explosive o—-m making her shake and quiver.
It sent me over the edge as my own o—-m hit me unexpectedly making me grabbed her a-s roughly slamming harder into her in an unrhthymized pattern, my legs wobbling and tapping the ground as waves of hard o—-m passed through me as my d–k vomited hot wads of thick fluids deep into her with my whole body quaking like someone dancing a lighter version of shoki.

Her p—y leaked of more juices making it even more slippery, as my d–k gave up the last of its content.
I savored the feel of her p—y holding on my d–k in my post orgasmic mood.
Then i pulled out my half flaccid d–k out, peeled up my scooby doo boxer that now rested on my feet.

“Wooow sky this is the wildest and the best i have ever had” She whispered to me positioning her thong back to the normal position and taking down her dress which were on her stomach, could see how heavy she was blushing giving me an aray of pride.

“Oh s–t, the rice is burning” she blurted out dashing towards the Gas cooker.
I walked out of the kitchen but not after casting another mischievous look at her a-s while she put of the cooker.

She took ghostly look behind winking at me and her lips moved and the words “Thank you” found it’s way into my ears.
I disappeared into the hall way that led to the stairs.

I  cant believe i just bleeped this sexy goddess that passed as papa’s wife…My own father’s wife…

to be continued

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2020
Episode 7

Going to bed that night i was both happy, satisfied, proud but strangely their was an odd melancholy feeling and i had to seat down on the bed for a while going over all that happened.

“What if papa caught us, what would i have done?” i shuddered at the thought of papa catching us.
“surely he would disown me”
“Did i do the right thing bl**ping papa’s new wife?”

No girl have ever turned me 0n the way she does but still she is a sweet poison that i knew would certainly backfire if i don’t cut it off in time but heck it was worth the risk, i mean she is a very young s*xy goddess, any sane guy can kill for that p—y. forget she is married to my father.

My phone gave a mild beep while letting out silvery white glows at the same time.
I could see from the notification that it was a whatsapp message and it was from my step mum.

Amanda: Hey Sugar you were superb tonight, you gave me the best i have had… ** in love face **

Me: Lol… you were wonderful too

Amanda: Thanks sugar boy… you will never regret having me around.

Me : Thanks… Goodnight.

Amanda: Sleep tight mah sugar boy **kiss**

I tiredly and lazily dragged myself to the bathroom for a shower, just a quick encounter with Amanda have taken such wild toll from me leaving my legs a bit wobbly √nder me.

“Should i tell Jessy?” I asked myself in the bathroom ignoring the spraying cold water that c@ressed my body, through the shower tickling down my body like it was a race.

“Oh nooooo i can’t, Jessy will not be happy about it at all, their is not even any need for her to know, it’s not like i will continue to do this with Amanda” Somehow i knew deep down i was lying to myself.

I dropped myself on my bed on getting out of the bathroom and travelled to disney land of wonderland. ** ** **

“Nnam, wake up” A faint voice called out to me, mild but it was broad and definitely baritone with a lot of familiarity.

Everything was dark in my eyes but my lazy eye lids slowly slid open giving my iris the task of adjusting to the bright light beams that filtered its way my eyes.

Papa’s form slowly took shape as i r*bbed sleep off with the back of my eyes, slightly angry to be woken up and still needing to return back and finish my dreams that bombarded me in pure Dstv-like HD.

Papa was wearing a long flowing white agbada that seemed to make his pitch dark complexion a bit fairer and a traditional red cap on his head, He looked nice but he always does’ i reminded myself.

“Nnam am going out now, won’t you go to school today or is today a public holiday? Papa asked me in igbo, dropping a crisp slim wad of neat mint #1000 naira notes on my bed, am sure it was more than 4.

“Good morning papa” I yawned, stretching my long frame on the bed as i reached for my phone, a white iphone4 that lay tiredly on the far side of my bed.

Papa walked out after telling me to get up and prepare for school.
Papa might be a politician and all but he definitely was a mother and a father to jessy and i at home.

“That sad and guilty feeling overtook me again looking at papa who treats me more than a mother can and i am paying him back with bl££ping his wife.

I glanced at my phone still with lazying eyelids, the figures 9:43 clearly showed on my screen.

“D–n!!!” I blurted out, sprang up from the bed directly to the bathroom with Usain bolt speed, the lingering sleep in my eyes vanished

“Oh my God!!! i over overslept and i have a morning quiz today” I hurried over a cold shower and managed to muster some fast clean up.

Sliding the #5000 papa dropped on the bed into my wallet, i grabbed my back pack and walked down stairs cl@d in a black jean, and yellow t- shirt.

Surprisingly papa was still in the sitting room talking with Amanda laughing as i entered…

“Shiiitty love” I Cursed under my breathe.

“Good morning ma” I greeted Amanda taking a quick scan of her in a long gown that h*gged every part of h*r body provoking every c0ntour, curves and that wicked s£xiness of her body. Could see papa wearing an ear to ear grin, that type that makes you look as mumuish as a cartoon character.

“Good morning sky” Her silky milky voice was thrown back to me, with that look in her eyes that seemed to be fixed more on my crotch area than my face.

I entered the dinning to hurry over a light breakfast of chocolate drink and bread, downing my food with my ears still on the fading cracking laugh of papa who was reluctantly taking his leave through the front door.

“Nawa oo papa wont work again because of a girl” I hissed still minding my breakfast.

Amanda’s light foot steps made me look up towards the sitting room as i was leaving the dinning to catch up with papa so he can drop me off.

Amanda took hold of my shirt and drew me a bit roughly towards her making me tilt my head a bit downwards..

Her l1ps grabbed mine with that same roughness her hands exhibited with her tongue intruding into mine making me sub-consciously take my hands behind her back as i forcefully pushed h*r more into me, her beautiful b00bs crashing against my skin just a little below the chest.

“See you when you get home sugar”…she whispered into my ears sounding like a song.
The k!ss broke and i rushed out to meet papa but deep within me i knew
I WAS IN FOR IT.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by kainonia86(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2020
I love this story
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Episode 8

School seemed like an alien planet to me as i entered with a moronic frame of mind that was only fixed on Amanda.

The rabbles and dabbles and market like environment and behaviours students exhibited;
some could be seen gisting and laughing shouting with reckless abandon.

Many were busy ingesting reddish brown buns washed down with bottles of pepsi or other mineral drinks.
I just wonder if those guys dont eat breakfast at home or they just like eating buns and mineral drink.

Girls cl@d in different exotic dresses with over exaggerated make-ups that helps some become even more uglier still leaving them with the impression that they look beautiful…

“Sky! Sky!!” heard my name being yelled obviously not too close from me, it was a silky voice exhibiting sleek feminism.

I turned round and saw Enem walking briskly towards me almost running, she was on a black jean tight leggings tucked into a rose like flowery top, her h!ps would make Nicky Minaj jealous

Enem and i have been in one or two this and that, she was like a best friend to me in school but we have engaged in some s*xual escapades which was where i learnt never to mess with a calabar ch!ck.

She was dark complexioned with a face that would be awarded a C6 in beauty rating, but the things she lacked in facial beauty she made up in body beauty. those round b00bs that never dropped even when freed from a br@, her h!ps that can be mistaken for fake resting on a leg we term as K-leg.

“Sky this quiz might start anytime from now, come lets go in” she announced without even greeting me, giving me a slight wink as she pulled me by the hand and headed toward class.

The quiz got little or none of my attention, i continued mopping blankly at my paper without seeing anything.
Amanda sat at the center of my thought like a queen on her throne making me see her k!ss me, the feel of her b00bs on my chest tormented me.

I managed to scale through the quiz, God knows what i will score in this d–n quiz.

Had lunch with Enem at MAMA ONYI restaurant in school, i knew thats what she wanted from me all the while she clasped her hands around mine and followed me about school like a police proudly taking a criminal to cell.

I rushed home after discharging Enem at last cus she actually seemed she was never gonna let me go… **That girl shaa**

Through out the bus ride back home i could see myself meeting Amanda in the guest bathroom again but this time the things that would follow were very clear in my mind.

“Oga Sky i am back? Ahmed asked with a smile obviously happy to see me.
“No Ahmed i am not” i replied sarcastically making him let out a laugh that still sounded hausa-ish to me, exposing those yellow teeth evidence of consuming plenty white kola (goro).

Hitting the compound with high speed of my legs, a strange white lexus jeep packed before Papa’s car pack, it certainly wasn’t papa’s.

I pushed the door open as i was greeted with resounding laughter of two women in our sitting room.
A lady seemingly in her early 30’s sat with Amanda, she was beautiful but her body structure was in current mercy johnson’s category when it comes to size.

Both women fixed their eyes on me as my facial expression was drifted from that of anxiousness and horniness to disappointment.. **Who dah f–k brought this woman here**

“Good afternoon” i threw a cold greeting at both the women, eyeing Amanda who smiled at me.
“Nancy baby.. thats Johnysky my husbands son” Amanda announced.

“Hey Johny how are you?” Nancy asked running her eyes all over me with slow interval blinks.
“Am fine ma” i muttered almost to myself taking my leave of both as i walked to my room “which kind winch be this one na, just spoil all my plans” i hissed..

“Hmmm this your step son is handsome” i could hear Nancy tell Amanda who just laughed.

Annoyingly Nancy stayed till almost 4 in the evening which left me no choice but to pick up my ball and kit and head out for my basketball practise, leaving them at home still gisting like it is not two of them gisting for more than 2hours now,** nonsense.

I knew Papa would be home by the time i get back.
“Mtcheeeeew stupid day”……

…To be Continued…
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by preshman22: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nice story
but please try to finish Amaka the lesbian
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 04, 2020
preshman22:
Nice story

but please try to finish Amaka the lesbian

Okay sir... I posted the semi finale yesterday, I'll post the final episode today.
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Ann2012(f): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Episode 9

On coming back home after my basketball practise, i was clad in a white basketball short with a white Los angeles lakers basketball jersey and a white head band branded with miami heat logo, for my mind i was feeling like lebron james with my ball in hand.

I walked past Ahmed who didn’t bother engaging me in any conversation, he knew i was tired. But still he didn’t fail to call me “Oga Sky” beaming a smile at me very colourful with that yellow teeth.

The evening was a bit hazy, as twilight slowly gave way to full blackness of a young night.

I peered through the hazy dim twilight but the white lexus jeep was no longer there anymore.
“Better, she have left. No you for stay more naa”

But as i got closer to the car park, Papa’s huge black infiniti jeep was packed outside.

I tiredly dragged myself inside wearing a long face and hungry to the marrows.
Papa was on the couch watching NTA boring news as usual with his bare stomach protruding like that of a heavily pregnant woman but only that papa’s is broad and not pointed like that of a typical pregnant woman..

“I wonder what attracted Amanda to this man physically, nawa ooo”
“Good evening Dad” i greeted halting in the sitting room to greet papa who smiled as he looked back.

“Nnam welcome, nnoo” papa intoned in igbo, giving me that usual smile that i always like to see.
Could hear clanging sounds of wares from the direction of the kitchen and i knew She was in the kitchen cooking..

Dinner was uneventful and unbearably boring, papa always warned i and jessy never to speak while eating so i had to endure listening to them talk all this trash that i don’t even find funny but yet they laugh.

Amanda kept on stealing glances at me, as i silently and hastily downed my plate of ede soup soup wedded with semovita.
…….

“Leave the door to your room open” a whatsapp message from my step mum read, making me smile evily as my fingers worked on a reply.

“It have never been locked” i replied accompanying it with a naughty devil smiley.

Throwing my phone careless on the bed, i jumped on it stretching my whole frame to cover the bed, looking down occasionally at my semi-hard junior sky below as my mind worked on the possibilities of the night.
Until unknowingly and involuntarily i was dragged by nature to dream land…

I could feel a warm sweet sensation on my thighs and somewhere that feels like my d–k.
It was both cold and warm but a little more intense that both.

My eye lids lazily worked itself open, could make out little shapes in my room.
The bright coloured white wall with golden stiff curtains covering each window, the yellow glow cast by the electric bulb beaming down on me.

I took my face to my crotch area where the strange sensation that woke me up was coming from.
Amanda was on my d–k and i could see her lips wrapped round it as she s—-d on it.

“Oh my Gawd. Is this real life or is this one of the dreams” i questioned myself looking down at her with mouth agape, eyes slightly closed yet their was no sleepiness in them anymore.

Her face tilted up, she gave me a relaxing smile and asked me to lie back.
I did as commanded still looked down at what she was doing.
The way she licked the tip, then lick all the way through the side then junior sky would disappear into her mouth only to appear again when she lifts her face taking her lips along leaving my d–k shimmering under the glow casted by the light.

my toes curled hard as i grabbed the bed post hard clenching my teeth as she mesmerized my life with her magic.
“Oh i love you” I started speaking in tongues making her chuckled in a muffled tone induced by the meat in her mouth.

She moved up and crawled on top of me bringing her face to mine and her lips found mine, her tongue delved into mine as i s—-d on it and her hand wanked on my d–k sub-consciously.

“Just relax and enjoy the ride” She whispered into my ears as she slowly slid off the nightie short she was wearing and there u have it, she was not even wearing panties.

Her p—y lips seemed swollen and it wasn’t hard to notice little shimmering of it due to her juices.

An intriguing stories that you wouldn’t want to miss Click here to read from DAPALACE

She got on top of me with junior sky pointing upwards like my oga at the top.
Seating astride me she positioned my d–k at the entrance of her p—y making me moan out in anticipation with my legs jerking like its been hit.

She grabbed my hands and dragged them up to those two beautiful twins on her chest, i attacked them as ferociously as possible with my brains now obviously on a trip to south africa.

Her warmness engulfed me, my face turned pale as i felt her slowly lower her self onto my d–k.
A slight groan escaped my throat making me her smile as she began to ride me.

My eyes closed and opened at interval like Nigerian nepa, my toes curled and my heart beat increased to 100beat per minute.

I watched my d–k disappear and appear as she bounced up and down on me, moving her hips in a circular and kelewa-ish way.
She was fully in possession of me, my mind and body have been possessed fully by this lady and i don’t see any hope of escape.

My groans became faster and a bit louder which she muffled by placing her hands over my mouth.
“Ur dad is sleeping” she whispered to me flashing that spell casting naughty smile.

I was forced over the edge immediately, my whole body convulsed and quaked.
My toes curled hard and my legs shook without control as i blew my load.

Electrifying waves of orgasmic lightning surged through my spine making me clench my teeth hard.

She slowly slumped down into me and her lips found mine again in another explosive kiss leaving me breathless.

“I have to go now” she announced immediately as she slid off me, entered my bathroom and emerged a minute after with her nightie short back in position.

I watched her bundle her angelic heavenly heavy blissful bumz out, blew a kiss to me at the door and disappeared into the hall way.

5 minutes later a whatsapp message entered my phone and it was her;
“You are the best my baby… I will give you 30k tomorrow to do whatever you like with…Goodnight” **kiss smiley**

wooow 30k no be moi-moi” my mind leaped as i smiled to myself…leaping myself up in my lying position
Then all of sudden that odd melancholy feeling over took me again..

“What dah heck are you doing Sky

To be continued
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Episode 10

What am i doing?”
“Am i not going deeper into this than i should?”
“Can i ever free myself from this sweet poison that have corrupted my entire being in the shackles of unbound lust and desires?”
What about my papa?”

This questions ladened my heart as i mopped at a crisp wad of 1000 naira notes 30 in number as it rested on my bed looking back at me with the two heads of those guys seeming to smile directly at me.

“Why don’t you just forget all this useless guilt and nack this lady maga since she is ready to give money, open office for im head” an alien thought countered the rush of guilty conscience that swayed around me.

I picked up the money, waved it a bit and smiled to my self, how many people gets this in a month but i just got it within a few hours even after getting a b—–b and a sexy goddess riding my s—t. I think i have to play this game to the fullest.

My phone blinked and vibrated snapping me out of my money gripped smirk.

A whatsapp message from an unsaved number stared back at me.

number: Hello sky
me: Hi
**viewed the pic, it was a lady with a strange and familiar face that i couldn’t even recall where i have seen before**

me: Goodpm, please who is this?
number : lol.. so you cant remember you dumb boy… its me nancy ur step mothers friend.

Me: oh sorry ma. ** and why is she sending me a whatsapp message, where exactly did she get my number or could it be that Amanda gave her my number**

Nancy went on to explain how she stole my number from my step mum’s phone without her knowing, that she just loves me naturally and would want to be close to me.

Strangely i already knew what she wanted, and am sure Amanda must have relayed to her my escapades with her.
And now another married lady wants me to come and bleep her, the worse is that she is not even as beautiful as i want.

“Nnam.. bia (come)” i heard papa’s voice call out to me, surely from the sitting room.

Papa was adorning a green crisp flowing agbada, that shimmered and made crispy noises when he moved his hands to take the over sized flowing hands upwards to the top of his shoulder.

A cap that goes to one side of the head made from the same material as the cloth hung on his head, making me look harder to see if i can notice any yoruba tribal marks on him too.

Amanda was adjusting the clothes and stretching it here and there and papa’s big fat hands found solace at her back resting on her bumz and a familiar mumu-like grin covering his face.

“Good morning dad” I announced, papa didn’t even see me when i joined them. ** how could he, when his hands are resting on top of heaven itself**

“Nnam you are here… ” he retorted casting a lustful look at amanda who didnt even move an eyelash to show she knew i was there. “i thought you are talking to me, why look at her” i queried papa in my mind. it was obvious enough that those a-s have got papa chained too.

“Good morning ma” i threw at amanda amanda making sure my eyes met hers.
Her white satin-like short dress that was a bit too tight at the waist region and flowwy just at the thighs like a miniature version of ballerina dress with full red rose designs, but a greater part of her those one million thighs were visible.
**no wonder this man open teeth like mumu**

“Good morning sky” she replied casting a lustful look at me buttered in a smile.

“Nnam i am going abuja now, the state governor is going on a trip to see the president………….**The rest i heard was governor this and president blah blah blah, senators, chairman bla bla and blah**
what made this man think am interested in any political mumbo jumbo.”

“We will be there for three days so i will be home on monday” Papa continued.
“Please take care of your mum for me” aaaah now this one i heard clearly, i smiled to myself.
“am gonna take real good care of her” my heart leaped and shouted… and we the expression on Amanda’s face am sure she wasn’t from what i was thinking.

Hitting my room with full speed i landed on my bed with a thud making the bed groan .
“This three days is gonna be heaven” i said out loud with an evily laugh, raising two clenched fist in the air like C.ronaldo when he scores a fantastic goal.

My phone shrieked in a loud ring, looking at it am sure it was the same number that sent me a whatsapp message making me shrug and roll ma eyes.

“Hello ma”
“Sky please dont call me ma, just call me nancy” her overly exaggerated slim voice sang back from the ear piece.
“ok nancy” i said blushing even tho she wasn’t with me.

“Can you come to Confidential hotel in ogui road tomorrow morning being saturday” her voice blurted out sending an electric wave of slight tingle down my spine.
**Hotel kwa!!**

“Just come to room 213 by 9am, please dont keep me waiting unless you wouldn’t want the iphone6 i just got for you” she said with a slight chuckle.

Just the mention of iphone6 made me feel like throwing my iphone4 away or smashing it against the wall.
“What? an iphone6?” I asked her back to be sure it wasn’t something else she said.. only for her to laugh and say “yes babe, just saw it and thought you would love it”
**Babe kwa!!!**

“Ok i will there ma.. sorry nancy” am sure it was the iphone6 that said that and not me.
I am well aware of what nancy wants but even if nancy is not too hard to resist, iphone6 definately is impossible for me to resist.
I will be the first in my group of friends to have one …

“Should i go for the iphone6 or not?”

To be continued
Re: My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. by Ann2012(f): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2020
The choice is yours oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomi Adesina Shares Pictures From The Signing And Reading Of Her New Book / Ayobami Adebayo Wins £15,000 9mobile Prize For Literature / Has A Nigerian Ever Written Science Fiction Or Fantasy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.