Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? (20658 Views)

Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? / Oppo Reno5 4G With Oppo Enco W31 / Oppo Enco Free Buds: Oppo's True Wireless Earbuds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MartinsD12(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Alabaintprice:

Which earbud is that please, can you reply with a picture of the packet

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by TMwise1942: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
MartinsD12:

26k for common Bluetooth earbuds hell no, I have one I bought 3k it's serving me well a full day on heavy music listening and 2 days light music usage, charges in less than 50mins, 30mins charge gives me 80% battery life. All this oppo and their blood money phones will never see me, always too damn over priced
are you david
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by darediamond(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2020
AnonPoet:
Wireless earphones have been a thing in Nigeria for a while now and have experienced massive growth with smartphone makers jumping on the bandwagon, the market has been bombarded with a sea of options varying across the price range. Among others, OPPO Mobile Nigeria has been known to their users to give beautiful technology.
The Enco W31 wireless earphones were introduced recently and this is to inform you on all you need to know about this dynamic device.

Design and Build quality

The Enco W31 is packed in a small round-shaped charging case with Oppo branding placed right in the middle. Open it, and you will find the earphones sitting in their separate magnetic slots. They come in white and black options that look glossy and feel classy.
The cover case has an USB-Type-C charging slot, which makes it quite easy to charge the earphones and securely keep them while they are charging. The earphones are durable and can sit comfortably in your ears. They have a one-size-fits-all design, which means they fit stably in your ears irrespective of your ear shape. You could carefree walk, run, cycle, exercise or even sleep wearing the earphones without the fear of dropping them.
They have highly intelligent touch control support that allows you to change audio mode with a double tap on the left side, change to the next song with a double tap on the right side and activate voice assistant with a triple-tap on either side. The Enco W31 headphones are designed to resist water and dust at an IP54 rating, whether you are staying in or working out, you can be assured your headphones would be protected.

Sound performance

The Enco W31 offers great noise-cancellation during calls as it has dual-microphone beamforming, an environmental noise cancellation algorithm, and an anti-wind noise chamber. You can be rest assured it allows you to disconnect from the outside noise, even in crowded areas.
It has enhanced bass for a powerful sound that brings out bass-heavy rhythms. It also gives balanced sounds across high, middle, and low frequencies. That is not all, the Enco W31 is AAC audio format supported which provides lifelike audio detail that conveys the full story of every song.

Battery and connectivity

After strong build quality, the battery and connectivity are excellent aspects of Enco W31 wireless headphones. You enjoy up to 15 hours of music playback or 12 hours of call time with the charging case and around 3.5 hours without them in a single charge. When completely drained out, the buds can fuel back up in approximately 2.5 hours - which isn't bad considering the battery backup they provide.
As far as the connectivity is concerned, they can be paired via Bluetooth with both Oppo or non-Oppo smartphones without any hassle. To quick-pair the headphones with your smartphone, just tap the button that pops up on your screen, everytime you open the charging case, the connection will be automatically resumed.
Also, the infrared optical sensors detect whether you are wearing the headphones and play or pause your audio in response, so you don’t need to take out your phone each time.

Conclusion
The Enco W31 wireless headphones retail at N25,900 in white and black colour options in Nigeria.
OPPO has pulled off an amazing headphone and this is why we would highly recommend you to buy Enco W31 if you are looking for wireless headphones for your long gym sessions, workouts or daily music listening experience. They also offer great noise-cancellation and long-lasting battery life for the price, making them an excellent package.
Only when you become UNREASONABLE and Possessed with SPIRIT OF GREEDINESS you will say yes to this!!!
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MartinsD12(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2020
TMwise1942:
are you david
No
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by donPhill(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2020
how about someone that cannot own a phone worth 25k? needless of earbud for that amount... this life no just balance
darediamond:

Only when you become UNREASONABLE and Possessed with SPIRIT OF GREEDINESS you will say yes to this!!!
how about someone that cannot own a phone worth 25k? needless of earbud for that amount... this life no just balance
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by cray91(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2020
i wonder oo
HolyTitus:
What's the need of rushing to buy it when them go still sell ham 2k lass lass
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2020
This is highly overpriced. Shouldn't cost more than 10k
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by GeneralPula: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2020
larryking540:

baba the matter no tire u ,,,,
ear bud of 500 is there ,1k is there ,
I don't understand how people waste so much money on irrelevant things ,just to for a 5mins excitement ,and later u will hear that time when I had money ,,,,,,I just pity some people Sha o

Consumer preferences are usually different on every commodity..

If you study economics well, you’ll understand your pity is unnecessary..
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by luluosas(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Give me that money and 12 bags of cement will be bought

1 Like

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by luluosas(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Yahoo yahoo money
Firstandonly:
I sold and earbud to someone Worth 150k. the day the guy buy am sock catch me lol
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Ndmichaels(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2020
MartinsD12:

26k for common Bluetooth earbuds hell no, I have one I bought 3k it's serving me well a full day on heavy music listening and 2 days light music usage, charges in less than 50mins, 30mins charge gives me 80% battery life. All this oppo and their blood money phones will never see me, always too damn over priced
What brand is that baba? I think I need one.
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by joeytrib: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Amazing earphones! Definitely getting one ASAP!
AnonPoet:
Wireless earphones have been a thing in Nigeria for a while now and have experienced massive growth with smartphone makers jumping on the bandwagon, the market has been bombarded with a sea of options varying across the price range. Among others, OPPO Mobile Nigeria has been known to their users to give beautiful technology.
The Enco W31 wireless earphones were introduced recently and this is to inform you on all you need to know about this dynamic device.

Design and Build quality

The Enco W31 is packed in a small round-shaped charging case with Oppo branding placed right in the middle. Open it, and you will find the earphones sitting in their separate magnetic slots. They come in white and black options that look glossy and feel classy.
The cover case has an USB-Type-C charging slot, which makes it quite easy to charge the earphones and securely keep them while they are charging. The earphones are durable and can sit comfortably in your ears. They have a one-size-fits-all design, which means they fit stably in your ears irrespective of your ear shape. You could carefree walk, run, cycle, exercise or even sleep wearing the earphones without the fear of dropping them.
They have highly intelligent touch control support that allows you to change audio mode with a double tap on the left side, change to the next song with a double tap on the right side and activate voice assistant with a triple-tap on either side. The Enco W31 headphones are designed to resist water and dust at an IP54 rating, whether you are staying in or working out, you can be assured your headphones would be protected.

Sound performance

The Enco W31 offers great noise-cancellation during calls as it has dual-microphone beamforming, an environmental noise cancellation algorithm, and an anti-wind noise chamber. You can be rest assured it allows you to disconnect from the outside noise, even in crowded areas.
It has enhanced bass for a powerful sound that brings out bass-heavy rhythms. It also gives balanced sounds across high, middle, and low frequencies. That is not all, the Enco W31 is AAC audio format supported which provides lifelike audio detail that conveys the full story of every song.

Battery and connectivity

After strong build quality, the battery and connectivity are excellent aspects of Enco W31 wireless headphones. You enjoy up to 15 hours of music playback or 12 hours of call time with the charging case and around 3.5 hours without them in a single charge. When completely drained out, the buds can fuel back up in approximately 2.5 hours - which isn't bad considering the battery backup they provide.
As far as the connectivity is concerned, they can be paired via Bluetooth with both Oppo or non-Oppo smartphones without any hassle. To quick-pair the headphones with your smartphone, just tap the button that pops up on your screen, everytime you open the charging case, the connection will be automatically resumed.
Also, the infrared optical sensors detect whether you are wearing the headphones and play or pause your audio in response, so you don’t need to take out your phone each time.

Conclusion
The Enco W31 wireless headphones retail at N25,900 in white and black colour options in Nigeria.
OPPO has pulled off an amazing headphone and this is why we would highly recommend you to buy Enco W31 if you are looking for wireless headphones for your long gym sessions, workouts or daily music listening experience. They also offer great noise-cancellation and long-lasting battery life for the price, making them an excellent package.
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by joeytrib: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Yes, it works with any smartphone. Really amazing!
MISTAICEY02288:
OPPO just dey vex release things dey go now. At least their products are better than those transsion nonsense who also release phones every 2 months... I would love to get this but I hope it works on other phone brands too... I use an iPhone X
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by joeytrib: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2020
This is quality investment, so you won't even know you had spent such when you feel the amazing sound it gives!
teamsynergy:
I don't know sha oo...

I can't just buy an earbud for 25k ...

Maybe when I start earning 7 figures
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by SEGLIZ: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
OPPO just dey vex release things dey go now. At least their products are better than those transsion nonsense who also release phones every 2 months... I would love to get this but I hope it works on other phone brands too... I use an iPhone X

must you mention transsion like they are your problem? those that uses iphone don't come online to say it.
you can afford iphone yet you can't afford it accessories!? you beat my imagination.
àwa (we), #TEAMTRANSSION
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by joeytrib: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2020
You won't say so if you have used it...It is really amazing and you should own one
Olokonlaa:
Too costly
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2020
joeytrib:
This is quality investment, so you won't even know you had spent such when you feel the amazing sound it gives!

It's not really a good investment. There are cheaper ones of the same category.
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by nhurhetee(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Hope uve gotten an answer?
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2020
joeytrib:
Yes, it works with any smartphone. Really amazing!

Ohh thanks for this response. God bless smiley

1 Like

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2020
SEGLIZ:

must you mention transsion like they are your problem? those that uses iphone don't come online to say it.
you can afford iphone yet you can't afford it accessories!? you beat my imagination.
àwa (we), #TEAMTRANSSION

Heya! I can feel th pain in this post.. While reading the first sentence, i already know it must be a transsion user. No worry you'll be fine... Where did I talk about not being able to afford accessories if you're not a mad man? And yes I said what I said and yes, I own an iPhone X.. If e pain you much, go die!...
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by sexyshola1218: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2020
This is the wireless earphones i need right now, not all those fake rubbish i have been buying.
AnonPoet:

Design and Build quality

Sound performance

Battery and connectivity

Conclusion
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by sexyshola1218: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2020
It's only when you have used it, you would know the difference.
TheSoothSayer:

It's not really a good investment. There are cheaper ones of the same category.
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by SEGLIZ: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Heya! I can feel th pain in this post.. While reading the first sentence, i already know it must be a transsion user. No worry you'll be fine... Where did I talk about not being able to afford accessories if you're not a mad man? And yes I said what I said and yes, I own an iPhone X.. If e pain you much, go die!...

same death behold you a deal, idiot of a fellow must you course? call the MODs to your rescue, does your iphone make you a better person in life?
now to you, brandishing a phone is the peak of achievement. get a life a good one at that, if your dumb expensive phone had made your life meaningful, easily you would have looked away from my comment than reply to it. it damn obvious it has added no value to you hence you coming out for someone you believe you're better off.
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by sanerugwei: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
What is the brand name of yours?

Can it be bought online?

MartinsD12:

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MartinsD12(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Ndmichaels:
What brand is that baba? I think I need one.
Samsung JS 12 Bluetooth �

1 Like

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
SEGLIZ:

same death behold you a deal, idiot of a fellow must you course? call the MODs to your rescue, does your iphone make you a better person in life?
now to you, brandishing a phone is the peak of achievement. get a life a good one at that, if your dumb expensive phone had made your life meaningful, easily you would have looked away from my comment than reply to it. it damn obvious it has added no value to you hence you coming out for someone you believe you're better off.

You see how senseless you are? Who says owning an iPhone makes one a better person? I only asked an honest question if the air pod can work for other phone brands and that was why i mentioned my phone type so the sensible ones can answer me if I should go ahead and get it which one sensible person has already done.. But it's your idiotic self that decided to be unfortunate talking about me owning an iPhone... You also started the insult claiming I can't afford accessories when I never said anything like that.. Asiere..
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by SEGLIZ: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

You see how senseless you are? Who says owning an iPhone makes one a better person? I only asked an honest question if the air pod can work for other phone brands and that was why i mentioned my phone type so the sensible ones can answer me if I should go ahead and get it which one sensible person has already done.. But it's your idiotic self that decided to be unfortunate talking about me owning an iPhone... You also started the insult claiming I can't afford accessories when I never said anything like that.. Asiere..

bro there is clear cut difference between a course and insult. nairaland is jibes filled, on a daily basis my innocence post get them even if not in abundance. but course should be out of it, that you can't afford accessories don't translate to it. I claim #teamtrassion don't mean I mean in reality I might be using any of their products.
your kick back wasn't my problem but your mentions of 'go and die' haba bros that was much, kílagbé kílejù? I carry toy gun you go carry intercontinental ballistic choi! if I die today who you wan play police and thief with tomorrow? abi who play fire and dodging with you. their is someone I know from nowhere coming after my comments for some days now, without a reason that I know and I've not thought it wise responding.
let slide this whole into the trash can of history and remain a better friend.
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
SEGLIZ:

bro there is clear cut difference between a course and insult. nairaland is jibes filled, on a daily basis my innocence post get them even if not in abundance. but course should be out of it, that you can't afford accessories don't translate to it. I claim #teamtrassion don't mean I mean in reality I might be using any of their products.
your kick back wasn't my problem but your mentions of 'go and die' haba bros that was much, kílagbé kílejù? I carry toy gun you go carry intercontinental ballistic choi! if I die today who you wan play police and thief with tomorrow? abi who play fire and dodging with you. their is someone I know from nowhere coming after my comments for some days now, without a reason that I know and I've not thought it wise responding.
let slide this whole into the trash can of history and remain a better friend.

Lol I love this.. And I'm sorry if I went off the line too.. Was just kinda pissed then.. Thanks for the matured response...It's all good bro smiley
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by SEGLIZ: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol I love this.. And I'm sorry if I went off the line too.. Was just kinda pissed then.. Thanks for the matured response...It's all good bro smiley

you are welcome sir and thanks for forgiving me. cheesygrin

modified:
I checked through your profile and discovered we have some things in common.
I studied Industrial and Labour Relations - Olabisi Onabanjo University besides my wife is also a makeup Artist. that's is funny though.
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Hydronium(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Looks classy, but does it support Apt-X? Otherwise non.
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Firstandonly(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
vickyfrancis1:

make una Dy fear God with una lying matters.. you sold an earbud to someone for 150k? abi the person do blood money so tey he no know wetin en go do with money again?
see this one, them the pay me where i go lie, go and check the price of apple arepod pro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does The Length Of Charging Cable Affect Charging Speed / Solved / Meta Services - Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Are Down In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.