Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1386796 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ivy20(f): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ivycole:
please assist me with the materials you used. Email is diamondicys09@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ivy20(f): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Exmay02:

pls I am interested in joining the whatzapp group, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ivy20(f): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
jjohndoe83:
pls can I be added to the whatzapp group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ceceliatoronto:
Hello please I need help on how to notarize my deed of gift document. Thanks

Everything needed is on page 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Annettevoke(f): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BillyMcD: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good morning guys,

I had my ECA return as 4yr Bachelor's (for my degree) and 1yr Undergrad Certificate (for my Diploma).

The Diploma was for the 2002/2003 session. The statement of result retains this and so does transcript I assume cos ECA has 2003 as award date. The issue is that from my memory, Diploma actually started later; in 2003 and ended in 2004 (a friend mentioned strike as the reason), after which I was absorbed into 200L for my Bsc which ran until 2007.

Pre-ITA I had entered Diploma between 2002-2003 based on ECA and SOR. The dilemma lies in what's on paper and timeline I actually remember.

Any advice or anyone with same experience? I've everything ready for submission, this is what's majorly doing my head in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nacho4: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sent
Annettevoke:
Nacho pls also send link to annettevoke@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nenyezz:
Everything you need to know is on page one

Everything you need is on page1. However, I’d give you a brief recap.

1. Register for WES via the website
2. After registering you would be issued a reference number.
3. Reach out to your school and ask that your transcripts and certificate/statement of result should be sent to WES. Include the reference number you were issued as well as the WES address (you’d get the address along with the ref number )
Yes. You would have to pay for your transcripts to be processed and sent to WES. I can’t tell you the cost because it varies. You’d have to ask your institution(s)
WES registration cost about 230Can dollars
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jacknn:

Thanks farajobi..please enlighten me more on this, so you're meaning to say for a start.I have to pay the 75k to wes so I can have my reference number. Afterwards I should send the ref no to both schools so de can send em to wes for evaluation. For the degree part, am I to send my bsc cert/ond to wes the same period my school sent my transcript to wes or I'm to wait maybe there is a timeline. Please when you're free just highlight all the processes I need to follow NB:when you're less busy sir. Pls and also help with a quotation of the amounts I'm likely to pay for each,like a guess amount even if its not exact.so I know what I'm up against, like am I going to pay for my degrees to be sent to wes again,please just help me with well detailed step to step process..others in my shoes will see and follow suite. Thanks in advance

3. Reach out to your school and ask that your transcripts and certificate/statement of result should be sent to WES. Include the reference number you were issued as well as the WES address (you’d get the address along with the ref number )
Yes. You would have to pay for your transcripts to be processed and sent to WES. I can’t tell you the cost because it varies. You’d have to ask your institution(s)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Gokoyer1401:
Hello House,

Help a sister of mine who is studying Nursing in Europe to do internship in Canada

Is there anyone here that can give some informations, tips or even ideas on how to get internship as a student Nurse from one of the European countries in Canada?
Thanks
find out from the school if they have partnerships or arrangement with a Canadian school or hospital. If not no way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ceceliatoronto:
Hello please I need help on how to notarize my deed of gift document. Thanks
not compulsory. If you insist, simply type and take to any high court 1k to 2k last
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Farajobi:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by meelola007(f): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hello. Pls I think I used a wrong NOC while filling out my application. Is there a way to resolve this post-ITA? The NOCs are quite similar though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Collins4u1:
Hello guys,
I fall into NOC B. I've been working as an electrical technician since 2013 even while studying. the firm is big but there's no Letter head for the firm. I'm worried on how to go about my reference letter, the man isn't ready to go making letter head for his company. Please advice on the best way to go about it. Thanks

Can I make a letter headed document for him to endorse?

Do you have an offer letter ?
ID Card ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
meelola007:
Hello. Pls I think I used a wrong NOC while filling out my application. Is there a way to resolve this post-ITA? The NOCs are quite similar though.

If you haven’t submitted. Change the NOC to the appropriate one and write an LOE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Collins4u1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Farajobi:

Do you have an offer letter ?
ID Card ?

No,
The company doesn't give any of those
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
I cant seem to sign into my account all day. Is anyone experiencing same?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
You are not alone... same here

Nikkybeth:
I cant seem to sign into my account all day. Is anyone experiencing same?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Eraytee:
You are not alone... same here

Oh ok. I feel better. Thought it was just my account. I was hoping to submit today though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
deejay5:
How to book the appointment without an ITA is the issue here
They won't ask you for any ITA, they will send you some basic forms to fill when you book that's all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
ausn:
It's finally PPR!!!!!

AOR: March 2019
Biometrics: April 2019
Medical: May 2019
1st ADR: May 2019
2nd ADR: June 2019

Longggggggggggggg wait............

3 GCMS notes in-between
GU 1: November 20th 2020
GU 2: November 23rd 2020
PPR: November 26th 2020
VO: AVO
FSW Outland Nigeria

It indeed been a long wait, say about 20 months.

If you're out there still waiting, hang in there! Never ever give up. Keep living your life, don't put it on hold please �..... Keep praying, keep believing. We all will testify soon.

Special thanks to amazing Seniors here who have held our hands and supported all the way - Ednut, Zeus04, mamaroon and a countless host of others. You've all been a blessing. Let's keep encouraging and supporting each other.

I sent you a mail. Please respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
gingerbred:
Hi people, good morning.
I need some clarifications on medicals please.
How true is it that being HEP B positive will make you unqualified for express entry?
Thanks
My first thought is that this info is wrong.
This is based on what I remember reading when going through nairaland (either this thread or living in Canada thread).
Someone gave their story that their spouse or so was hep B positive. They required further tests and the extra costs came up to like 100k plus with a long delay but they finally got PPR. You could try a search and see if that story comes up.
People live for years with hep B with no issues so I doubt they would use that to dismiss someone if there is no liver damage going on. Just check to confirm sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
gingerbred:
Hi people, good morning.

I need some clarifications on medicals please.

How true is it that being HEP B positive will make you unqualified for express entry?

Thanks

It wouldn’t make you unqualified. You’d be required to do further tests or even some treatments.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tactful:
Hello People, trust we are all good.

Please how do I add Letter of explanation? It’s a perspective thing. Could be done any way

1) Do I attach and merge it with the documents (for example, merge LOE letter with Proof of relationship documents) Personally, I prefer this. Attach each LOE to each place holders. Place it as the first document that way they know what to look at for while going through the other documents

Or

2) Do I explain everything regarding my application on one letter and upload on the optional document part?

3) Do I also need to notarize or stamp the LOE? Not necessary

Please assist. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
i finally logged in. i clicked on continue application and was taken to a page that says "find out if you are eligible". its prefilled. should i go ahead. am i on the right track
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oluwamitomisin: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
I was expecting PPR, instead CIC/IRCC sent me a 'continue-chilling' email?
Still very hopeful my PPR is this 2020!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nikkybeth:
i finally logged in. i clicked on continue application and was taken to a page that says "find out if you are eligible". its prefilled. should i go ahead. am i on the right track

yeah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kendrix69:

yeah

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwapomile1: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
wondychiqe:
Co-ask o.
Though I think it will be better to use the health centre you were posted to.
Please more experienced answers.

Yeah. Someone else mentioned local government. Please what did you use as job title?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zeus04: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
oluwamitomisin:
I was expecting PPR, instead CIC/IRCC sent me a 'continue-chilling' email?
Still very hopeful my PPR is this 2020!

Lol...its a system generated email. Even some of us with PPR got it too.

The almighty will def grant your heart desires. It will end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oluwamitomisin: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na so I got to understand o.
Make i continue to look away and do something else then.

Zeus04:

Lol...its a system generated email. Even some of us with PPR got it too.

The almighty will def grant your heart desires. It will end in praise.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pdace: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Many thanks for your response. Was thinking of ways to improve my score, thankfully got an ITA in the recent draw.
Seeing as the NOC is not acceptable, do i need to submit a reference letter for it when applying?
Farajobi:

. Create Travel itineraries for clients. NOC 6521 Item 2
• Provide hotel and tour options and advice clients on best options. NOC 6521 Item 1
• Ensure all travel activities are booked, from flight, hotel, tours and transfer
reservations. NOC 6521 Item 3
• Advice Clients on best Cruise time and itineraries to ensure an enjoyable trip. NOC 6521 Item 1/7
• Reserve Cruise trips for guests and assist with check in, on-board and outdoor
activities NOC 6521 Item 2
• Create itineraries for group trips, and ensure all members of the group has a
pleasurable trip. NOC 6521 Item 2/4
• Create Itineraries for School trips NOC 6521 Item 2/4
• Communicate all travel details and changes with clients. NOC 6521 Item 1/7
• Attend to all Corporate travel request, and ensure that all services are duly rendered
by following up with all Suppliers.

These job duties matches NOC 6521. Unfortunately, doesn't fall under the accepted NOCs

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (729)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.