Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report (3702 Views)

Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 28, 2020
R. Kelly in solitary confinement following prison beating
An inmate allegedly took his frustrations out on singer R. Kelly after a series of recent jail lockdowns.
R. Kelly has been placed in solitary confinement in a Chicago, Illinois prison after he was beaten up in his cell by a fellow inmate, according to the singer’s lawyer.

A TMZ source claimed the I Believe I Can Fly hitmaker, who is behind bars awaiting trial on a series of child sex abuse charges, was attacked in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, and now Kelly’s legal representative has confirmed the report, revealing measures have been taken to protect his client.
“That’s the only place they can protect him,” Steve Greenberg tells Page Six. “My understanding is, every time there is a pro-R. Kelly protest outside of the jail, they lock down the entire facility. When they do this, inmates don’t get their commissary, they don’t get their shower, stuff like that and since they’re fairly sporadic anyway, they get upset. So they’re penalizing everyone in the facility because people are protesting in support of Kelly.”
The ongoing drama has led to tensions behind bars and that resulted in the “dust up” on Wednesday.

Greenberg insists there were no major injuries and nothing was broken thanks to the quick thinking of prison guards.

“I’m still very concerned because sure this time the guards were able to quickly stop something from happening but what happens if someone goes in his cell with a shank or something like that? Or the guards are busy doing something else?” Greenberg adds. “We were fortunate this time.
https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/27/r-kelly-allegedly-attacked-bed-inmate-inside-chicago-prison/

Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Kazeem47(m): 4:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Do anyhow for there,na your body go tell you.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by medexico(m): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Prison is a bad place, may we never find ourselves there.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by LawLab247: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by GOFRONT(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2020
R Kelly inside prison......Wetin he do na??
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by femi4: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2020
A TMZ source claimed the I Believe I Can Fly hitmaker, who is behind bars awaiting trial on a series of child sex abuse charges, was attacked in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, and now Kelly’s legal representative has confirmed the report, revealing measures have been taken to protect his client.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by meobizy(f): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2020
Normally these musicians stay in protective custody. Why didn’t he opt for it?
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by illicit(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Wetin Rkelly no go see inside cell
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by majamajic(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Time, Kelly that year !
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Beverlyjean(f): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2020
that is how hell will b... whenever a bad person that is dead is celebrated on earth, the person suffers specially in hell
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by hammer8: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Y IS R. KELLY IN PRISON AGAIN?

IF HE WAS IN NIGERIA OR THE MIDDLE EAST, ASIA, EVEN EASTERN EUROPE, HE WOULD BE FREE.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by hammer8: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2020
THOSE GIRLS SPENT HIS MONEY EVEN MORE THAN HIS CHILDREN AND THE USELESS JEALOUS PUBLIC ARE JAILING HIM FOR BEING A MAN.

HOW MANY WOMEN, KING DAVID CHOP, LET US NOT TALK KING SOLOMO.

NO BE PERSON BE NERD THAT MARRIED AND IMPREGNATE REGINA DANIELS.

AGE IS A HOMOSEXUAL CONSPIRACY TO DIVERT THE FOCUS FROM THEM.

THE ONLY ONE GOD CONDEMN NA HOMOSEXUAL, AGE NEVER MATTERED TO GOD.

ABRAHAM WAITED TILL 100 YEARS BEFORE GOD GAVE HIM A CHILD, WITH SARAH.

ELVIS MARRIED PRISCILLA AT AGE 14.

MARY HAD JESUS CHRIST IN HER TEENS, 14 OR 16.

AS LONG AS SHE IS OF RELATIONSHIP AGE, R KELLY DID NOTHING WRONG HAVING RELATIONS WITH HER.

WEN I WAS IN MY TEENS, I HAD SEVERAL GIRLFRIENDS, SO I KNOW WAT AM TALKING ABOUT AND SAW MY FIRST PUSSY AT THE AGE OF..... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by JaneYave(f): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2020
This life just no balance.Who could have imagined this 5 years ago? Great man with great wahala!
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by DonBenny77(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
You dey this world so abi you dey solitary isolation too

3 Likes

Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by IvarTheBoneless: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Legendary Pied Piper... cool

Niggah too should have cooled down when he was almost nailed when he released Chocolate Factory.

He should have insisted on every bedmate providing birth certificates and signing terms & agreements in front of their lawyers tongue

Sounds extreme, but this MeToo movement nailed him.

Voice of gold...
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
that is how hell will b... whenever a bad person that is dead is celebrated on earth, the person suffers specially in hell
too much of Angelica zambrano revelations don enter this one head
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
na today? E don teh na
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by johnkey: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Just like in the movies
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by cybriz82(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
shocked am surprise that so many people here don't even know Kelly is in prison after how many months Awon Facebook news gangs.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Damnnn Nigarrrr.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Greatzeus(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
meobizy:
Normally these musicians stay in protective custody. Why didn’t he opt for it?
See this one, Instead of them to listen to educative news and programs. It's god forsaken shows like bbnaija they will be watching.
Protective custody isn't available in prison,it's for those whose identity was changed because they provided information that lead to arrest of wanted criminals so as to protect them from being attacked by crime syndicate they helped to capture.
What is available in prison is solitary confinement. Keeping an inmate in a secluded cell from others as a form of punishment or to protect him from other inmates.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by dfos2k(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
See how one the most talented RnB singers of all time pressed the selfdestruct button on his life and career because of his paedophilic ways!
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Superpower(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
And how do you know this.Have you been to hell before
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Superpower(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
hammer8:
THOSE GIRLS SPENT HIS MONEY EVEN MORE THAN HIS CHILDREN AND THE USELESS JEALOUS PUBLIC ARE JAILING HIM FOR BEING A MAN.

HOW MANY WOMEN, KING DAVID CHOP, LET US NOT TALK KING SOLOMO.

NO BE PERSON BE NERD THAT MARRIED AND IMPREGNATE REGINA DANIELS.

AGE IS A HOMOSEXUAL CONSPIRACY TO DIVERT THE FOCUS FROM THEM.

THE ONLY ONE GOD CONDEMN NA HOMOSEXUAL, AGE NEVER MATTERED TO GOD.

ABRAHAM WAITED TILL 100 YEARS BEFORE GOD GAVE HIM A CHILD, WITH SARAH.

ELVIS MARRIED PRISCILLA AT AGE 14.

MARY HAD JESUS CHRIST IN HER TEENS, 14 OR 16.

AS LONG AS SHE IS OF RELATIONSHIP AGE, R KELLY DID NOTHING WRONG HAVING RELATIONS WITH HER.

WEN I WAS IN MY TEENS, I HAD SEVERAL GIRLFRIENDS, SO I KNOW WAT AM TALKING ABOUT AND SAW MY FIRST PUSSY AT THE AGE OF..... lipsrsealed
So you will allow your 14 years old daughter to have a sexual relationship with a grown ass man
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Superpower(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Legendary Pied Piper... cool

Niggah too should have cooled down when he was almost nailed when he released Chocolate Factory.

He should have insisted on every bedmate providing birth certificates and signing terms & agreements in front of their lawyers tongue

Sounds extreme, but this MeToo movement nailed him.

Voice of gold...
He was well aware of their age.it is clear he likes teenage girls.He married aaliyah whan she was like 15 in the 90s.The marriage was later annuled.He went as far to bribe a government agent to obtain a fake Id for her
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by NobleAngell(f): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
He's getting served.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Vyzz: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
He was and is still one of my favorite R&B singers but the allegations against him threw me off.

I don't know why men with rare talents always have issues.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by Harry00(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
R Kelly was charged with sexual abuse and I think child molesting
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by popez: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Hell-fire doesn't exist. Stop misleading people.
Re: R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report by merieam16(f): 1:32am On Aug 29, 2020
watin R.kelly no go see prison... just passing by. Freedom is bae

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Visit Cubana Chiefpriest In His House As They Dine Together(video) / EXPOSED! Genevieve Nnaji Begging D'banj To Take Her Back / Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.