Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years (47804 Views)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xmuslim:
why not tell your god to shut us down. He was very angry with unbelievers according to the bible and he destroy many generations. Why is he now mute these days. Is he dead or lost his power grin

If you are smart, I don't need to tell you that those Bible stories are fallacious
You sound very archaic cool
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Tedpgrass: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

RIP... She should have opted for surgery instead of natural birth

Most likely suspect is Pre eclampsia with bleeding.. Quite difficult to manage without right drugs and lab support!!

If known to have quads, it's automatic surgery not natural birth.

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by OdenKelechi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wtf?
After all the wait?? Chai
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xmuslim:
you results to insult because you don't have a point grin
Your point are archaic!!

Seun, please this forum need a 'Block' button!!

Upgrade now!!

You should respect the beliefs of your members irrespective of your Faith leanings!!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by spiceadole: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
eni4real:
This is disrespectful of other people's belief!!

Seun need to stop condoning this brazen act!

Cry cry Baby.

Again,God cannot protect anybody..
Stop fooling yourself and others
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by NELLY1990: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
O my God. This is so sad, combination of sweet and bitter story. God please raise good people to help. Amen
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by spiceadole: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
eni4real:
Seun should at least include Blasphemy as a punishable offence..

The fact that he is an Atheist doesn't mean he should condone any comment that insult his member's beliefs!!

Blasphemist should get bans too..

Seun, stop promoting Atheism indirectly!!!

See who calls himself a christian.what are you doing on an atheist's platform?
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
eni4real:
Your point are archaic!!

Seun, please this forum need a 'Block' button!!

Upgrade now!!

You should respect the beliefs of your members irrespective of your Faith leanings!!

I respect your right to your belief, but I don't respect your believe. You get the difference now? You also don't respect the believe of an atheist, agnostic or pegans. Your Bible or Qur'an insult these people.

You also rant around that other believes aside yours are wrong. Right

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
spiceadole:

See who calls himself a christian.what are you doing on an atheist's platform?
You are very archaic in reasoning!!

Imagine that irrelevant question!!!

So this forum is all about Atheism?! Have you checked all the sections on this forum??
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xmuslim:

I respect your right to your belief, but I don't respect your believe. You get the difference now? You also don't respect the believe of an atheist, agnostic or pegans. Your Bible or Qur'an insult these people.

You also rant around that other believes aside yours are wrong. Right
Another archaic reasoning!!
You have successfully derailed this post!!

'Block button' Seun!!

It will prevent unnecessary derailment from the Topic..

This is a maternal death post.. But the delusional Atheist has turned it to something else!!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by godwin2ng(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
REST IN PEACE
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

Or better still have one or at most two but she wanted to make up on lost grounds by having four all at once without any provision for C section.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Profayo:

1.You don't know for sure if it's IVF,
2.They didn't mention anywhere that she had natural birth, it could have been C/S and most likely C/S

Connect the dots and it will lead you to the answer. 99.9% of women given multiple births have always been barren for years. Does that come across to you as a coincidence? Hell no! It is IVF.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Greatfullheart: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
spiceadole:

God cannot protect anybody.
Its an illusion.
Don't be fooled
thats why i say "MAY" is not like am Ordering GOD or something.

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by baby124: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na wa oooo... I guess some women’s bodies can’t just tolerate carrying a child and childbirth. But one would not know till they start trying. Sometimes there is a reason for everything. May she find rest and may God protect her children. Lagos State Government must do better when it comes to healthcare in the state.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
eni4real:
Another archaic reasoning!!
You have successfully derailed this post!!

'Block button' Seun!!

It will prevent unnecessary derailment from the Topic..

This is a maternal death post.. But the delusional Atheist has turned it to something else!!

You and this archaic terminology sha grin
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by MrMcJay(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xda59:

Or better still have one or at most two but she wanted to make up on lost grounds by having four all at once without any provision for C section.

Don't say what you don't know. She had CS.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by MrMcJay(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Most likely suspect is Pre eclampsia with bleeding.. Quite difficult to manage without right drugs and lab support!!

If known to have quads, it's automatic surgery not natural birth.

I knew this woman personally and still saw her on Monday. This thread really breaks my heart.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrMcJay:

Don't say what you don't know. She had CS.

Fair enough but i still believe she shouldn't have opted for four at a go?
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
My brother life beyond what our little mind can imagine.

Hard to say, but rest in peace to the dead

Please, I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Offpoint:

Designing logo for 2k? What manner of designer?

Is that what your counterparts in foreign countries are designing logo for a pantry change?

Follow professional designers and learn and stop downgrading and abusing the graphics profession.

Why can't people like this hediot never mind their biz but keep disgracing themselves. Is he in "foreign countries"?
Why don't you start yours and charge $10m as they do in
"foreign countries". Someone is providing a useful service and charging what's commensurate with his environment and you're there spewing trash
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Image123(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Stfu... What stupid reason? undecided
After going through the pains of not having children for 7 years, only to die after finally giving birth. A time for her to enjoy motherhood. And you're here saying this crap.
Anyone can die at anytime. There's no reason, and there's no one watching over you or protecting anyone. It's just life. You live, you die.
If she had survived you'd still say it's your god.
Smh.

Death seems to pain you so much for someone who lives a purposeless life.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Afrikween(f): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
chai and I knew the woman o... used to sell jewelries and makeup kits at olori... I heard the news and was devastated.. may God heal the broken hearts of the family.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xmuslim:

You and this archaic terminology sha grin
That defines you!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by AssistantJesus1: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Hersey(f): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
I read this with heavy tears in my eyes.
Can imagine all what she had passed through,a whole seven years of trauma, discomfort and pain,then God remembers her and blessed her with multiple babies in the womb(I could imagine the day she discovered she was pregnant,the best day of her life).Then here comes the time for her to hold her treasures with the deepest joy in her heart to her arms and she's no more.
God why?!
Same way I lost my beloved sister.
May her soul rest in peace and may God keep her treasures safe.
My utmost condolences to her loved ones and may tragic news like this be far away from us.

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Why can't people like this hediot never mind their biz but keep disgracing themselves. Is he in "foreign countries"?
Why don't you start yours and charge $10m as they do in
"foreign countries". Someone is providing a useful service and charging what's commensurate with his environment and you're there spewing trash
Maturity is defined by manner of approach to situations and the ability to view and handle the opinions of others...

If your first manner of approach to opinion is insults, then you're not worth my engagement until you outgrown your juvenile attitude.

Have a great day and research on what logo design entails and the minimum price tag to commensurate with it.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Offpoint:

Maturity is defined by manner of approach to situations and the ability to view and handle the opinions of others...

If your first manner of approach to opinion is insults, then you're not worth my engagement until you outgrown your juvenile attitude.

Have a great day and research on what logo design entails and the minimum price tag to commensurate with it.

For your information, I design logos. I'm a graphic designer, not you that's talking what you know nothing about. And see who is talking manner of approach! Go read your manner of approach butting into someone trying to make a legitimate living in this hard economy
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stormborn28(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
observanc1:
what is the correlation between IVF and CS or natural birth
IVF is an artificial medium by which a woman conceive using the male egg and the female egg and the embryo is deposited in the woman.. CS is an operation carried out on a woman who is unable to deliver through the normal way or have difficulty in giving birth
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
PoliteActivist:

For your information, I design logos. I'm a graphic designer, not you that's talking what you know nothing about. And see who is talking manner of approach! Go read your manner of approach butting into someone trying to make a legitimate living in this hard economy
Your a graphics designer who don't know his worth...

Let me see your logos portfolio.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Tedpgrass: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrMcJay:

I knew this woman personally and still saw her on Monday. This thread really breaks my heart.

Accept my condolences..

Shame about the significant maternal mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa..

Must say that multiple gestation pregnancies are very high risk even in the best of hands.

Pray comfort, good health and adequate resources attend to the family and young babies left behind.

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by apatheticme(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

No reasonable health care professional/institute takes delivery of more than two fetuses by SVD. She must have been delivered via ceaserean section. But then post partum anything could go wrong for a woman either SVD or CS. May her soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by observanc1: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
stormborn28:
IVF is an artificial medium by which a woman conceive using the male egg and the female egg and the embryo is deposited in the woman.. CS is an operation carried out on a woman who is unable to deliver through the normal way or have difficulty in giving birth
so what is the correlation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! / Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.