Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years (47814 Views)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
stormborn28:
IVF is an artificial medium by which a woman conceive using the male egg and the female egg and the embryo is deposited in the woman.. CS is an operation carried out on a woman who is unable to deliver through the normal way or have difficulty in giving birth

Male egg! Lol, nairaland won't kill me with laf!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stormborn28(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Male egg! Lol, nairaland won't kill me with laf!
listen a sperm call also be refer as male egg.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stormborn28(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
observanc1:
so what is the correlation?
she should have opted for CS since she had four babies in her womb and difficulty in giving birth to them.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Offpoint:

Your a graphics designer who don't know his worth...

Let me see your logos portfolio.

I plenty know my worth and I also know I can design a logo in 5 mins. See logo I did of your stupid moniker below. It took me 2mins

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Pweetyccee(f): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Baba God na ur hand we dey ooo Rip ⚰ 2 her
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
stormborn28:
listen a sperm call also be refer as male egg.

Stop talking nonsense, and stop confusing yourself. Not by any stretch of the imagination can a single cell be considered an egg
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I plenty know my worth and I also know I can design a logo in 5 mins. See logo I did of your stupid moniker below. It took me 2mins

Now I understand the type of "designer"
you are..
I knew good designer will design logo for pantry change and to worsen the matter... Under "10 minutes"

Humble yourself, follow me and let me guide you, let me make realize your worth and let me make you a professional designer.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by observanc1: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
stormborn28:
she should have opted for CS since she had four babies in her womb and difficulty in giving birth to them.
and u were the one that delivered her babies normal delivery?
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stormborn28(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
observanc1:
and u were the one that delivered her babies normal delivery?
was it stated that she delivered through CS
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Alennsar(f): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Subhanallah
Inalilahi waina ilahi roojiun
May Allah forgive her and unite her with her children in al-Janna and may Allah console her family and provide them with all they need to care for those children. Aameen
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by MrMcJay(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Accept my condolences..

Shame about the significant maternal mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa..

Must say that multiple gestation pregnancies are very high risk even in the best of hands.

Pray comfort, good health and adequate resources attend to the family and young babies left behind.

Thanks a lot. I'm grateful.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by MrMcJay(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
stormborn28:
was it stated that she delivered through CS

She was
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stormborn28(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrMcJay:

She was
Thanks... I read through I didn't see where it was stated that was why I made emphasis on it
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Offpoint:

Now I understand the type of "designer"
you are..
I knew good designer will design logo for pantry change and to worsen the matter... Under "10 minutes"

Humble yourself, follow me and let me guide you, let me make realize your worth and let me make you a professional designer.

Your signature says live like you'll die tomorrow. Practice it! Stop wasting your time arguing things you know nothing about!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Your signature says live like you'll die tomorrow. Practice it! Stop wasting your time arguing things you know nothing about!
Graphics is my profession, so you don't think I just jumped in without a full knowledge.

You guys should stop degrading the profession
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Offpoint:

Graphics is my profession, so you don't think I just jumped in without a full knowledge.

You guys should stop degrading the profession

I did logo with your moniker in two mins. Let's see you do mine. What are the elements of logo design?
You NOTHING about design, so cut the crap!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I did logo with your moniker in two mins. Let's see you do mine. What are the elements of logo design?
You NOTHING about design, so cut the crap!
grin you call that a logo? May God have mercy on your soul if that's a logo to you.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Offpoint:

grin you call that a logo? May God have mercy on your soul if that's a logo to you.

Lol, LET'S SEE YOURS! Fake ass nigga.
Your moniker is one thing u got right - fits you to a t!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Lol, LET'S SEE YOURS! Fake ass nigga.
Your moniker is one thing u got right - fits you to a t!

Sorry, I can't design a logo with your moniker under "5" minutes, that's not how I work.
Let me lecture on how I work.

I'll request you send me a brief about your logo, after going through your brief.
I send you a proposal stating price, duration and formats of the final project I'll include and numbers of revisions.

After negotiating and agreeing, you pay an upfront.

To your logo with your moniker "Polite Activist"
My first step is to put in a questioning/interactive session about the name "polite activist" after that...

Next step is for me to make an intensive research on the words "Polite and Activist"
Then make research on organisation or company offering the same service as you, research their logos. after that, next step is...

Go to my drawing board {Conceptualization) make tens to hundreds sketches of icons, then settle for the best 5 or 3, jump to my preferable
Graphics software for final job before I send to you for revision.

That's how, hope you learn something from it Mr 5 minutes logo.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by mii4u(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is very sad
Very very sad
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
eni4real:
That defines you!
lol
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by anthropizzy(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2020
This is a very sad news. I wish she was alive to cater and raise those children.

Only God knows if her death can be averted by not playing negligence with her life by the medical doctors.

Rest well.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2020
techmo:

Multiple births after long years of barrenness is often IVF, it would have been safer for her to preplan birth through surgery instead of natural birth , since she knows she fertilised more than one egg

She went through Vaginal delivery?
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Meteng: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Profayo:

What's wrong if it is IVF?
Nothing is wrong, but I guess 4 children at once, at her age took it toll
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Offpoint:

Sorry, I can't design a logo with your moniker under "5" minutes, that's not how I work.
Let me lecture on how I work.

I'll request you send me a brief about your logo, after going through your brief.
I send you a proposal stating price, duration and formats of the final project I'll include and numbers of revisions.

After negotiating and agreeing, you pay an upfront.

To your logo with your moniker "Polite Activist"
My first step is to put in a questioning/interactive session about the name "polite activist" after that...

Next step is for me to make an intensive research on the words "Polite and Activist"
Then make research on organisation or company offering the same service as you, research their logos. after that, next step is...

Go to my drawing board {Conceptualization) make tens to hundreds sketches of icons, then settle for the best 5 or 3, jump to my preferable
Graphics software for final job before I send to you for revision.

That's how, hope you learn something from it Mr 5 minutes logo.

Fake ass nigga is still in the dark ages. He has not moved into the computer age, neither does he know about check ing out the competition nor picking the right typography...
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Fake ass nigga is still in the dark ages. He has not moved into the computer age, neither does he know about check ing out the competition nor picking the right typography...
What does "Checking out organization who offered the same service as you" you mean?

What does "Research" mean?

It's obvious you don't want to learn, my last reply to you.

I don't engage proud brat who daft and are not willing to let their ego and learn.

Keep doing 2k logo and keep doing logo in 10 mins...

Farwell
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by PoliteActivist: 5:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Offpoint:

What does "Checking out organization who offered the same service as you" you mean?

What does "Research" mean?

It's obvious you don't want to learn, my last reply to you.

I don't engage proud brat who daft and are not willing to let their ego and learn.

Keep doing 2k logo and keep doing logo in 10 mins...

Farwell

U r a fake ass nigga. U know nothing of Autocad neither do u know.os apps. That's why u think comming up with a logo is a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! / Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.