Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Wife Farts Alot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Farts Alot (1899 Views)

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! / Help: My Younger Brother Disrespects Me Alot / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Farts Alot by mariahAngel(f): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Mariaangelo:

Madam fruity flavoured mess

Eshi m ge gide gi wu eshi I ga nwu...k'anyi lewe grin
M mechaa gi ihe m ge me gi eh, mgbe ozo, gi hu monicker ana-akpo mariangeles, ga-agbara ya oso
I zaga mariaangelo...onye nzuzu
grin
Re: My Wife Farts Alot by frainc(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Is the madness yours or you borrowed her?
Re: My Wife Farts Alot by mariahAngel(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Mariaangelo:

Madam shut up,,,nobody is scared if u nd there is notin you can do. Small trolling nd she is ranting
[/s]

You are just an obsessive stalker who has to live in the shadow of others to get noticed.
You have no identity.

I know who you are because you're the only one crazy and weird enough to do such a thing...you've always been obsessed with me.

You know what? Even if I were duplicated into a hundred places, you can NEVER be a copy, not even a washed out one. You know why? You don't measure up!
You're too mentally weak and cowardly to be anything like me. You cannot keep up...you lack the intelligence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Affordable 2&3 Phase Table Top Gas Cooker With Oven / You Can Pay Small Small, Get Solar Systems Solutions / Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.