Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! (27047 Views)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Help: My Younger Brother Disrespects Me Alot / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Queendiamond398: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Bliss62: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Have a deep heart to heart discussion with him

Most times break down in commiunication causes more damages in relationships

You guys are not mind readers, and need atleast 3 hours of talking daily

Early in the morning atleast an hour after praying together

And before sleeping

Topics should include how your day went by

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Allow your husband to breath cheesy

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by sniperr007(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Up your game and let him know he is replaceable

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Freelancerr(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Embrace polygamy..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by santaclaws: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
You need to tell all these to someone close to him, like his family members or his mother. You need to let him know that if he doesn't change, you may not be able to endure him anymore...

Also, if you have a decent pastor (not fake ones), you can explain to him so he can counsel you and your husband.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by princemillla(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
My dear, pls don't do anything against yr will out of vengeance.
I have once toll this path, and it didn't end well. But now me n my wife are best of friends, we can gist, do aproko from morning till nite with unending topics.

Call him, seat him down n have heart to heart discussions.

Am sure he will see reasons. Am very sure you guys are still young In marriage. Learn to initiate conversations, also you are the woman here, spice things up. If you see him getting busy unnecessary on fone distract him with wat he love most.

May God visit your home.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by jeromestarks: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Queendiamond398:
My husband prefers been busy on his phone with his numerous exes, divorcee and single ladies than gisting with me if we are together, i have always want him to have peace of mind but it seems he doesnt think of that about me

Am begining to find peace gisting with his friend anytime he comes to visit, some persons may say i saw the handwriting on the wall before i married him,Hell NO! .He succeded in making me chase all my friend both male and female away but now have numerous to chat with and laugh and please himself.

He thinks his smart but i pity him, is just my home training that is limiting me to do some kind of evil things ,we will go for party or club he will leave me and go and be sitting in midst of other ladies, while some men will come and sit with me and making advances at me and he doesnt know. Some of his friends that are as useless as him and come with their wives or Fiance doesnt know young and energetic men do have quickie with their wives at the rest room

My religion and the way i value my body can't make me to stooop so low to do all those things but why will a man choose to neglect the wive to be dieing of boredom .

Because of lack of attention my Male Colleagues always try to take advantage of that and be chatting with me till midnight without him even seeing it.

We lived in a separate room that this his attitude can make someone to be cheating without him knowing but i dont want to do that Please someone should help me out
Please am dieing slowly i have confronted him so many times but he will tell me i dont have the right to tell him what to do
How was your relationship when you were dating him?

Did you reject him and later accept him?

Have you ever told him you were not interested in him?

Did you play hard to get?

For how long did you ignore his advances?

Did you for once take advantage of his attention for you?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by jeromestarks: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Queendiamond398:

See this one. You talking as if you're doing the man a favor by not cheating on him. Aunty, go ahead and fvck another diick. You think the man gives a fvck?
Is it not your body that will be humiliated?
It's your body that will suffer and become laughing stock among the energetic men who gave you quickies. Nonsense!

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Aboks(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hmmm which movie is this

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by MightySparrow: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
No dey wear pants at home.

Give him overdose of the hmmmm.

Or give him ẹfọ riro.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Coolsat(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Some men sha

You go Dy chase babes outside while leaving an unsatisfied wife at home, not a good thing.

If your love and gbola can't go round enough without complain from your women please stick to one woman.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by vincenteger: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
From your write up you just want to cheat.
If you think you are not getting enough attention from your man, look for other ways to spice up your marriage. Try and find out what he sees in other women that he's not seeing in you, maybe their dressings or something.
Try and even seduce him at home nii
He's your and your to enjoy.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Jeon(f): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Go get it from outside .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by REGINALD001(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Queendiamond398:

EYAAA, SORRY DEAR......YOUR CASE IS SETTLED........ EMAIL ME FOR A DIRECT ADVICE.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Jewessgratitud3: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
When you went and married a clubber, what do you expect?

A man who openly disrespect you doesn't deserve you and if I say dump him now, you'll not listen because I see all you want is for him to stop all those things he's doing and come be a loving husband to you. Truth is he can not change. He clearly has no feelings for you hence the disrespect.

My advice to you is to leave him because before you know it, he don carry one yeye disease come give you for house. But if you don't mind risking being infected, then remain there.

I don't see what you people enjoy in wayward men.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Countersam(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

Wow you have a handful of a husband. If you have been faithful till now I must commend you. .. if his friends wives are having quickies unnoticed doesnt mean you should also in indulge or fall for the temptations, including dating your colleagues, don't cheat in return. Call him and have a serious talk and quit the relationship if he doesn't change regardless of what you may have together, for your peace of mind and health too.. divorce before you move on..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by mrblessed(m): 5:41am On Dec 14, 2023
This story sef! Oga and madam na good match.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by dawnomike(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Queendiamond398:

That's one of the problems of staying in different rooms. Some men, choose the 'different bedroom' approach to have time for funny calls and charts alone.

You are doing well sticking to your home training. I advise you begin to have more casual friends(ladies) yourself and avoid men!!! It's easy to get attached to other men that give you attention.

And try improving your dressing and looks at home and out there!

Above all, hope for the best...

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by ghettochild(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2023
He's the real flirter man?!!?!!
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by We4all: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2023
12ishola1:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a hoee

You have been posting this everywhere. Tell us what the guy did.

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Emmanuel30a: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Emmanuel30a: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2023
Die quicky..., why die slowly...?...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by talk2hb1(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2023
I smell insecurity, if he is not sleeping with them you are good.
If he is sleeping with them, abeg call family meeting and iron it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by merits(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2023
grin
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Xwizard: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2023
if anyone here tells you to dump him, pls blocked the person asap cos why, na better for worst you sign.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Johnycastro18: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2023
I am sure you saw all this signs and behaviors from him during courtship before marriage.....

Choosing to ignore red flags while dating before marriage, this are the results grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by GRACEGLORY: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2023
People must come to the place of understanding that a working marriage isn’t automatic.
One must learn and take strategic steps to make marriage work.

Comedy can be a fun, light-hearted intervention when it comes to improper flirting. Instead of flirting with someone else to exact revenge, you might interfere by flirting back with your partner. You can act as a mirror for them by doing this, showing them what the flirting appears like on the outside.
Re: My Husband Flirt With Girls Alot Help Me !! by Okortor: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2023
Can we hear his side of the story? Because I don't believe this gender when they talk in a way to gain sympathy and playing the victim card. Let me ask you?
One, how have you treated him in time past?
Two, how often do you give him sex?
Three, what's your attitude during sex? Do you moan? Or just tell him to release and come down?
Four, do you respect him or your respect your pastor or imam much more than him?
Five, how do you treat his people? In quote (your in-laws).
Six, how do you help in terms of managerial skill and financial support?
Seven, are you clean? Deep down or your pussy smells? do you dress sexy or always looking like an old hag?
The list are endless but let me stop here.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mum Still Slaps Me At 23 Years Old / Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.