Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season (37895 Views)

Ronaldo Declares War On Lionel Messi, Says Battle Is Just Starting / It Will Be Difficult For My Son To Be Better Than Me Cristiano Ronaldo Declares / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Nemere2020: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo said Thursday that his “spirit and ambition were as high as ever” as he strives to “break records and conquer the world” next season.

Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo said Thursday that his “spirit and ambition were as high as ever” as he strives to “break records and conquer the world” next season.

The Portuguese forward won his second ‘Scudetto’ with Juventus, but despite his double against Lyon the Italian giants exited the Champions League to the French club in the last 16.

“As I’m getting ready for my third season as a ‘Bianconero’, my spirit and ambition are as high as ever,” the 35-year-old wrote on Instagram.

“Goals. Victories. Commitment. Dedication. Professionalism.

“With all my strength and with the precious help from my teammates and all of the Juventus staff, we work once again to conquer Italy, Europe and the World! Breaking records.”

Former Italy and Juventus star Andrea Pirlo replaced Maurizio Sarri as coach with the team targeting a tenth consecutive league title in 2021.

But the team’s failure in the Champions League, which they last lifted in 1996, was a low point for five-time winner Ronaldo, who signed from Real Madrid for 100 million euros in 2018 to help win the trophy.

“Overcoming obstacles,” continued Ronaldo of his ambitions for next season which starts on September 19.

“Winning titles and achieving personal goals. To do more and better once and again.

“To reach higher and to succeed in all challenges that may come our way.”

“We are Juventus! We are the Champions! We are back and stronger than ever! We are counting on you! All together! Fino Alla Fine!”

Ronaldo achieved some landmarks last term becoming the first player to score 10 or more Champions League goals for three different clubs.

He was also the first player to score 50 or more goals in the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A, and the first to score 30 or more in a single season in three of Europe’s top five leagues.

Ronaldo matched another Serie A mark when he scored in 11 consecutive Serie A games, equalling the record of Gabriel Batistuta and Fabio Quagliarella.

In total he scored 37 goals in all competitions, a record for a Juventus player in a single campaign.

But he fell short in the Serie A scorers’ chart with his 31 goals trailing Lazio’s Ciro Immobile’s 36.

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/cristiano-ronaldo-declares-ambition-season-315079/amp?__twitter_impression=true

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by MyLottoHub: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Good one from the starboy himself.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Beverlyjean(f): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2020
He just keeps on breaking records year in year out... he never goes down without a fight ... the greatest of all time... he is a machine...bi turbo v16 with 4000 hp

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by philipstanley(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2020
GOAT

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by darocha1: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2020
CR7!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2020
One and Only GOAT Unlike one Scammer that said UCL will come to..........
Now he wan run

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by kenzysmith: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2020
mean while

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by vanida6: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
The true GOAT respect!!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
mean while
Why you just wicked?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by sojayy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Messi right now

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by GeoandSonsHub: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by soleexx(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
One of the best hardworking sport man!

He still got some few seasons to acquire major trophies and medals

19 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by ElvisPresley(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
One of the greatest and most iconic sportsmen to ever live !

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by samuel19222(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
GOAT

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by bolaayenimo: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
I hope Arteta can sign him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by hopexter(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Old spirit undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Patrioticman007(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
philipstanley:
GOAT

The only GOAT.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Davicool1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
King Ronaldo

24 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
The true goat!

24 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Imustreturn(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
I know my GOAT . THE BEST CR7

25 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by jamalnation(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Penaldo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by oluwatosink: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ronaldo G.O.A.T AND LION(King) OF FOOTBALL/SOCCER.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by OfficialJayy: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
The greatest of all times

One thing I like about this guy is that whenever he says he's gonna do something, he ends up doing it, unlike the perennial bottler

The UCL trophy is coming to the allianz stadium next season, the GOAT has spoken and there's nothing any mere mortal can do about it... Forza Juve!!

Meanwhile I hope Messi comes to the epl, if the 'English' Jesse Lingard might leave manchester next season, then I don't mind having the 'Argentine' Jesse Lingard replacing him

20 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Bornfool(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
The Real Goat unlike some Goat that only shine in campnou they claim he scored all premier League teams but he only scored against them in campnou, messi has never score in old Trafford, Stamford and anfield throughout is career I hope he break the record very soon. Pls make sure no be back of TV you dey watch when you are watching football before you quote me.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Bromasky: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oroeo

Make your bathroom look beautiful and attractive with Toilet led light.

Order your Automatic Toilet led light Now!
Contact US on whatsapp via 080.550.863.12 or text here for more details.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by Cvesta(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Never tired @ Cristiano Ronaldo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by NORSIYK(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
He's a motivator and an inspiration to the upcoming footballers.

Probably why every young player takes inspiration from him

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by egbekenho: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
My main man....God be with u always

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by tfash96(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Assistant GOAT on this

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season by jamalnation(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I hope Arteta can sign him
HAHAHAH no be fantasy football or PES

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.