Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan (2492 Views)

Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures / Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) / My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan by Ferns4real: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
I called to confirm the price of transportation from Ibadan to Lokoja and Peace Mass Transit in Ibadan are telling me 10,300 naira. This is also the price of Ibadan to Akwa Ibom which is farther than Kogi State...

Please if you have traveled from Ibadan to Lokoja during this lockdown please assist me on the way forward....
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan by Juliusmomoh: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Am from idah, ... I don't know the price o
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan by HarunaWest(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ferns4real:
I called to confirm the price of transportation from Ibadan to Lokoja and Peace Mass Transit in Ibadan are telling me 10,300 naira. This is also the price of Ibadan to Akwa Ibom which is farther than Kogi State...

Please if you have traveled from Ibadan to Lokoja during this lockdown please assist me on the way forward....
Just enter vehicle from any NURTW garage and pray to God jare... Its about 4K

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Go to Gate, u'l get any part of Kogi directly from there.

U can also join Abuja vehicle from Abuja park in Iwo road, u'l just alight at Lokoja. But I'm sure Lokoja direct will be cheaper at Gate.

Wen u get to Gate just ask from any nearby park that dey sud direct u to Kogi park. It's somewhere around the old Ife road.

I wudnt know d price now cos it's been a while I traveled to that side but I believe it sudnt b more than 5k from Gate.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan by Ferns4real: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2020
sherylbakky:
Go to Gate, u'l get any part of Kogi directly from there.

U can also join Abuja vehicle from Abuja park in Iwo road, u'l just alight at Lokoja. But I'm sure Lokoja direct will be cheaper at Gate.

Wen u get to Gate just ask from any nearby park that dey sud direct u to Kogi park. It's somewhere around the old Ife road.

I wudnt know d price now cos it's been a while I traveled to that side but I believe it sudnt b more than 5k from Gate.
Do you think that the price will still be 5000 Naira during this pandemic period?
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Ferns4real:
Do you think that the price will still be 5000 Naira during this pandemic period?
It wasn't 5k before, it used to be around that 3500-4000 back den, just go there, I'm sure it won't cost you an arm and a leg. U can go ask for d price first nah.

As for Abuja vehicle option in Iwo road, that might be way expensive cos they will charge you for Abuja direct. Kogi park in Gate is better.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan by Ferns4real: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2020
sherylbakky:
It wasn't 5k before, it used to be around that 3500-4000 back den, just go there, I'm sure it won't cost you an arm and a leg. U can go ask for d price first nah.

As for Abuja vehicle option in Iwo road, that might be way expensive cos they will charge you for Abuja direct. Kogi park in Gate is better.
thanks I appreciate.....
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Bus At Cheaper Price Going To Kogi Lokoja In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Ferns4real:
thanks I appreciate.....
My pleasure

(1) (Reply)

I Need The 2007 Waec Time-table / Cultism: Raped 50 Female Students At Abia State University / University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.