Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better (2492 Views)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon / Latest Higher Institutions Ranking: Uniben, Ui, Unaab: Auchi Poly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better by naijalodge(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
sorry to ask this question,I and a bro in my area were having this argument concerning the intellectual and standard of student produced between University of Benin and auchi poly,which is better,according to him,Auchi is better,has more quality and more intelligent students and are most employed compared to Uniben,he also believe that in regard to the aforementioned,poly students are more sound and focused than university student,to me,its absurd but just to clear things up,we'll need an urgent and sincere replies from you guys,he is a member of this forum and I hope he'll be able to see your comments as well...thanks a lot....
Re: University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better by naijalodge(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
.... sad
Re: University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
@OP:How on earth did you miss reading the Brighter Grammar textbooks? How can you explain the usage of BEST when comparing two entities instead of BETTER?! I am even more furious that you're talking about citadels of learning with your flawed English!
Re: University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better by naijalodge(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2013
@ojis...thanks for your contribution,more plz
Re: University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better by naijalodge(m): 6:29am On Jul 16, 2013
smartchoice: @OP:How on earth did you miss reading the Brighter Grammar textbooks? How can you explain the usage of BEST when comparing two entities instead of BETTER?! I am even more furious that you're talking about citadels of learning with your flawed English!
Mr I too know,how many qualification u don get,I spot the mistake after everything but I was having problem editing it..don't try to judge every grammatical errors you see on nairaland,and if you want to,then say it politely,you talk like you don't even have brains..if you don't have anything to say just carry your body odour out of this thread or I'll descend on you..
Re: University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better by ewoma1989(f): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2013
how on earth wud u compare auchi poly n uniben...u b bombo oooooo!
auchi poly wey be d only tin dem sabi na cultism and blocking.....

me no be uniben studnt ooo bt i hail thee.

i rep yabatech(yaba d great!)
Re: University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better by salex66(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2013
@op u are very funny.how would you compare uniben with auchi poly?we have many of them in my class as DE students nd they are far behind us in terms of everything.Even one of them confirmed that uniben is very tough academically! Please go nd get ur facts well.
Re: University Of Benin Vs Auchi Poly,which Is Better by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2013
naijalodge:
Mr I too know,how many qualification u don get,I spot the mistake after everything but I was having problem editing it..don't try to judge every grammatical errors you see on nairaland,and if you want to,then say it politely,you talk like you don't even have brains..if you don't have anything to say just carry your body odour out of this thread or I'll descend on you..

ANOTHER BIPI IN TRAINING.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos : NEW LOOK Of The Renovated Kogi State University / Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Admission Form Is Out Also School Of Nursing Form / Evangel Varsity Now Offers b.sc in nursing,medical laboratory(see full list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.