Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Foodstuff Can I Get With 10k - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Foodstuff Can I Get With 10k (717 Views)

Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) / What I Bought From Market With 10k / If You Are In Canada, See How Not To Run Out Of Nigerian Foodstuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Foodstuff Can I Get With 10k by darhray(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hi, am a student and i stay in ogun state, am planing to go to the market tomorrow and get some basic foodstuff to serve me for at least 3weeks at the range of 10k, Major things

Rice
beans
garri
noodles

any idea
Re: What Foodstuff Can I Get With 10k by Honduras01: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
darhray:
Hi, am a student and i stay in ogun state, am planing to go to the market tomorrow and get some basic foodstuff to serve me for at least 3weeks at the range of 10k, Major things

Rice
beans
garri
noodles

any idea

Your name should be Dare shey, like Damilare grin

Garri is sold for #300 per kongo. With 10k, u can get like 30kongos. Just be drinking the garri everyday. I bet u will not exhaust it till next yr February.

it is now nairaland that will be tell u what to eat abi.

mtcheeeeeeew
Re: What Foodstuff Can I Get With 10k by DICKstractor: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Play 2odds double the money, come add small little change buy bag of rice

1 Like

Re: What Foodstuff Can I Get With 10k by Todayswind(f): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2020
DICKstractor:
Play 2odds double the money, come add small little change buy bag of rice
what is two odds. I used to see people say this on different odds but there is no such game on Playstore
Re: What Foodstuff Can I Get With 10k by mariahAngel(f): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Todayswind:
what is two odds. I used to see people say this on different odds but there is no such game on Playstore

Football game's prediction and betting.
Re: What Foodstuff Can I Get With 10k by missyojo(f): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2020
darhray:

Rice
beans
garri
noodles

any idea

You can buy 2 small paint bucket of rice, beans, garri and a carton of noodles.

(1) (Reply)

Brown Stew Chicken / STRANGE: A Fish With Human Teeth Captured On Camera!!! / The Fish And Tomatoes/pepper I Bought In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.