Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession (14165 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession by Nobody: 10:04am On May 15, 2011
macjive01:

what is the true cause of his death. (forget d accident report ooh )

He got drunk, got behind the wheel of his car, drove way too fast for the conditions, crashed into a parked truck, resulting in his death. Very irresponsible. Luckily, he didn't kill anyone else.

There are lessons to be learnt from his tragic demise.
Re: Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession by rully2: 4:59pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmm but then again [b]nothing is impossible, [/b]especially when we talking about a country like NIGERIA! lipsrsealed

'no offeinse'  undecided (it's good to be honest}

Yeah dat's true, I know a lot of people got respect for the dude, but then nothing is impossible  undecided
Re: Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession by MrCork17: 3:57pm On May 17, 2011
so what?   WHO CARES IF HE FISIT WHICH DOCTOR!! undecided
Re: Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession by UNLEASHED(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2011
Silly "witch" is just a hungry biatch,
Re: Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession by gaddafe(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2011
So witches now sell records!!!
Interesting !!
nothing we no hear oh! its not new. Even Michael Jackson and all American rich men / stars have been accused of the same thing.

One thing I know for sure. That witch or whatever she is, just came out to sell records and she is doing just that . grin grin
Re: Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession by owabige: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Did he knw that he was going to die when he sang "IF I DIE"....there is a puzzle in this music...someone help me out!!!
Re: Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
The Practice of Witch-Craft is real as are the effects. If you are dead-set in believing God/Allah as supernatural super-beings why disbelieve Witchcraft and the powers they derive from demonic sources. I grow weary of the kind of Logic Nigerians breed in their brains daily.. how can you have two directly contradictory positions on the same issue. it defies the laws of physics. Only Pastors and Politicians are capable of speaking from both sides of their tongue at the same moment in time. no human is capable of that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable Transformation! SEE Nicki Minaj @17 Before Surgery And Fame! [pics] / Photo: What Is Wizkid Doing To Rihanna / Watch Video Of Leaked Tapes Of All Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.