Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 (50324 Views)

Comfort Iraya Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 (Pictures) / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by captianfreeman(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2020
IMO State universe!!!

My people Amaka.
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by webizone(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Lots of you guys are jealous because you can't get a p***y like hers. Lol. She's very beautiful as far as I can see.
Lest I forget, the ugly ladies here are also jealous of her.
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Farki: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:
He this one take be beauty Queen

Even WEIRD MC fine pass her self undecided

Not surprising if you look at her competitors.
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by ecora125(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Chii59:

You can say that again. Very beautiful... Like me cheesy
really? beauty is relative and differs by individual preferences. some tag fair smooth skin to being beautiful, for some nice fragrance (smell) and their accent (the way you talk) turns then on, while for others its your intellect (brains) and how well domesticated makes you more attractive. However, be a woman that brings value and men will chase you with their wallet rather than the other way around. my 2cents though..
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Casemiro(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Imo state

State of Ashana and runz babe..

Hotel, bar, clubs and brothels

See make up every where... I sure say she go even put make up for toto sef...

100% sure she didn't win it for being so make up beautiful... Her toto paid some price too at different stages

Exactly, she paid the price grin

Ma Nigga, e dey everywhere, even Borno state cheesy

Ma
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Ayubaossy(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Oh u means the must beautiful gal in IMO?

Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Even WEIRD MC fine paoss her self undecided

Maybe na weird beauty
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by electhnd(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

they are not only tested with their beauty alone, they are also tested intellectually
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by gift4urlovedone: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Welcome to DeeJeeZee shipping Service* Live Admin Center
Sells �������we send✈️ gift to client ️�
Necklace,dresses, shoe, Flowers, Bags, Dresses, ring set, under wears, Jeans,Shoe
Bags., blouse, bodycon, night wears. Etc.

Everything is possible
@affordableprice
Click d link to connect.

http:///+2348038785090

Seen by Deejeezee Ayodeji Iamdeejeezee at 2:24 AM
Aa
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by electhnd(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

they are not only tested with their beauty alone, they are also tested intellectually
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by JoshB92: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2020
I wanted lamenting that how can this be the most beautiful?? But I later discovered she's the most beautiful of those who went for the audition in the universe of Imo grin grin
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by ISellAll01: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Slim and beautiful
That is What am talking.....
My love for slim women knows no bound
They are just too beautiful...with sweet and conspicuous camel toe when they are on tight leggings

Not to talk of their odour free down there because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina

Are you usually this vulgar cos you're trying to prove a point or because you're in pursuit of inner peace?
Slim ladies too can have a smelly vagina too man. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with size but hygiene and a healthy lifestyle.

You smoke too much weed....take it easy man.
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by cray91(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Wrong Title! the thread should have been the most painted or well painted face in Imo! radarada

I dey wonder as this people take dey nominate their winners sef when be say na politics

maybe na the girl drop her pussy most to the organizers! who am i to ask such question sef

Mtchewww!
AlexReports:
Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe

In Imo state, Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe has emerged 2nd runner up Winner of the 2020/2021 edition of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State. She was announced Universe at the glamour grande finale event of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State, held at Jesus Never Fails Arena Portharcourt Road, Owerri Imo State.

Her Majesty, Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe, the crowned winner of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State Universe, was in the contest with 15other Contestants, but was crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State Universe after demonstrating outstanding vigour, potential capabilities and intellectual strenght. The 22nd of August 2020 grande final event recorded the notable presence of reputable personalities, showbiz executives, Models, beauty Queen, Celebrities and Partners from several sectors and industries.

In a statement by Mr. Clinton Briggs, the Project Director of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State, he described the 2020/2021 edition as a mind-blowing success and commended the contributions and inputs of partners towards ensuring fruition for the occasion. He however congratulated the winners including Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe, the Winner of Most Beautiful Hirl in Imo State Universe 2020/2021.

Clinton Briggs further noted that the emergence of Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe was quite anticipated, as she has always received notable remarks and commendations for her creative and innovative coordination, even during camping with other Contestants. In the other hand Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe has also appreciated and expressed gratitude to the organiser of the 2020/2021 Pageant event.

Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe assured her Sponsors and the Organisers of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State of her commitments to honourably and responsively deliver excellently in the requirements of her new appointment and office as the crowned winner and reigning Most Beautiful Girl in Imo state Universe. She has also continued to receive felicitations from friends, fans, family members and followers across several social platforms within Nigeria and across the world.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/08/vivian-ugochi-zeibe-emerges-most.html
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Everytime I see miss this, miss that, this is what comes to mind...
[img]https://media1./images/4f8b30efa26522d997d423df98da0a9f/tenor.gif?itemid=8239163[/img]

Someone please remind me the name of that miss cucumber
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by taiwo92(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Anything from IMO state called lady comes with mixed feelings for me
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2020
pretydiva:
Which one be most beautiful girl in imo state universe again undecided. Alex report has turned pageantry into child's play

Next will be most beautiful girl in imo world and underworld. Mcteww
Then most beautiful girl in Imo state rivers
Then most beautiful girl in Imo state principalities and powers
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by pretydiva(f): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Then most beautiful girl in Imo state rivers
Then most beautiful girl in Imo state principalities and powers
grin
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2020
ecora125:

really? beauty is relative and differs by individual preferences. some tag fair smooth skin to being beautiful, for some nice fragrance (smell) and their accent (the way you talk) turns then on, while for others its your intellect (brains) and how well domesticated makes you more attractive. However, be a woman that brings value and men will chase you with their wallet rather than the other way around. my 2cents though..
Such a sermon... Long yawn undecided
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by ppogba: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2020
0KNM:
Everytime I see miss this, miss that, this is what comes to mind...
[img]https://media1./images/4f8b30efa26522d997d423df98da0a9f/tenor.gif?itemid=8239163[/img]

Someone please remind me the name of that miss cucumber

Chidinma Okeke
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by InvertedHammer: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
Since when has Imo state become a universe ?
/
Wait until you see "The Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State Planet". No be Alex again?

/
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Next stop from here is BBNaija!!!
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Naijaarchive(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Imo state universe? Nawa o...
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Naijaarchive(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
ExBanker:

Since Alexreports became guardian of the galaxy

Ọmọ.... grin exbanker Má Pa Mí na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Ademoore07(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lest i forget Cucumber Chidinma.
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Slimsly100(f): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
"Imo State Universe"
undecided undecided na wa.
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by ItzWilly(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
ExBanker:

Since Alexreports became guardian of the galaxy

lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by alllivesmatter(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Most Screwable Girl in Imo State
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Kseafresh: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
congrats to her, Futo Girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachael Malonson Wins Miss Black US And African-American Women Are Unhappy / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.