Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 (50322 Views)

Comfort Iraya Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 (Pictures) / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
a state is now a country ,??
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Mayng01(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Another cucumber
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mayng01:
Another cucumber
lol
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by cassbeat(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
Since when has Imo state become a universe ?
Same question on my mind
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Babastrong(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
This one most beautiful? so imo girls are that woowoh? chaiii.
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chii59:

You can say that again. Very beautiful... Like me cheesy
Wow, you can say that again please!!
I can see that clearly. In case you are still available, i'm still single, searching and have every reason to be interested. grin grin

Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by naijafella(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
What is this?
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
ppogba:

Chidinma Okeke

Thank you PP cheesy
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by EmmahO(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
Since when has Imo state become a universe ?

Stappet
Me sef shock
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by temi1290: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Na lie,I no believe.Let her clean dat make up on her face first make I cm compare am to my neighbor who is also from Imo state.

That babe na the first babe wey I don see dey fine without makeup Dan with makeup.
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by taiwo92(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
asha9:
Imo state is generally cursed. Environment is cursed. Indigenes are cursed. That is likely another Owerri prostitute that still has so many dick to ride because she has been booked. 95% imo girls are prostitutes. Marrying from Imo state is not advised because she's likely a prostitute. Biafra is doomed if Imo state will be part of it.

I agree with u. My brother served there and I paid a two days working visit there to see things
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Elmander1983(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Na Wa ooo. So I'm girls no fine sef? Hmm!!!! sad
AlexReports:
Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe

In Imo state, Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe has emerged 2nd runner up Winner of the 2020/2021 edition of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State. She was announced Universe at the glamour grande finale event of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State, held at Jesus Never Fails Arena Portharcourt Road, Owerri Imo State.

Her Majesty, Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe, the crowned winner of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State Universe, was in the contest with 15other Contestants, but was crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State Universe after demonstrating outstanding vigour, potential capabilities and intellectual strenght. The 22nd of August 2020 grande final event recorded the notable presence of reputable personalities, showbiz executives, Models, beauty Queen, Celebrities and Partners from several sectors and industries.

In a statement by Mr. Clinton Briggs, the Project Director of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State, he described the 2020/2021 edition as a mind-blowing success and commended the contributions and inputs of partners towards ensuring fruition for the occasion. He however congratulated the winners including Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe, the Winner of Most Beautiful Hirl in Imo State Universe 2020/2021.

Clinton Briggs further noted that the emergence of Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe was quite anticipated, as she has always received notable remarks and commendations for her creative and innovative coordination, even during camping with other Contestants. In the other hand Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe has also appreciated and expressed gratitude to the organiser of the 2020/2021 Pageant event.

Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe assured her Sponsors and the Organisers of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State of her commitments to honourably and responsively deliver excellently in the requirements of her new appointment and office as the crowned winner and reigning Most Beautiful Girl in Imo state Universe. She has also continued to receive felicitations from friends, fans, family members and followers across several social platforms within Nigeria and across the world.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/08/vivian-ugochi-zeibe-emerges-most.html
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Lilymatty(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
she is so pretty. congrats babe
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Abeg, who dash monkey banana
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Benjaminbassey1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
AlexReports:
Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe
congrat to her, but I believe the judges should check properly before emerging a winner

In Imo state, Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe has emerged 2nd runner up Winner of the 2020/2021 edition of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State. She was announced Universe at the glamour grande finale event of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State, held at Jesus Never Fails Arena Portharcourt Road, Owerri Imo State.

Her Majesty, Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe, the crowned winner of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State Universe, was in the contest with 15other Contestants, but was crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State Universe after demonstrating outstanding vigour, potential capabilities and intellectual strenght. The 22nd of August 2020 grande final event recorded the notable presence of reputable personalities, showbiz executives, Models, beauty Queen, Celebrities and Partners from several sectors and industries.

In a statement by Mr. Clinton Briggs, the Project Director of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State, he described the 2020/2021 edition as a mind-blowing success and commended the contributions and inputs of partners towards ensuring fruition for the occasion. He however congratulated the winners including Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe, the Winner of Most Beautiful Hirl in Imo State Universe 2020/2021.

Clinton Briggs further noted that the emergence of Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe was quite anticipated, as she has always received notable remarks and commendations for her creative and innovative coordination, even during camping with other Contestants. In the other hand Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe has also appreciated and expressed gratitude to the organiser of the 2020/2021 Pageant event.

Queen Vivian Ugochi Zeibe assured her Sponsors and the Organisers of Most Beautiful Girl in Imo State of her commitments to honourably and responsively deliver excellently in the requirements of her new appointment and office as the crowned winner and reigning Most Beautiful Girl in Imo state Universe. She has also continued to receive felicitations from friends, fans, family members and followers across several social platforms within Nigeria and across the world.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/08/vivian-ugochi-zeibe-emerges-most.html
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Proudly an Igbo guy. Igbo Amaka
Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by mattmogan88: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Slim and beautiful
That is What am talking.....
My love for slim women knows no bound
They are just too beautiful...with sweet and conspicuous camel toe when they are on tight leggings

Not to talk of their odour free down there because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
u no lie about the camel toe of a thing, who no know no go know grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 by Kriss216: 1:39am On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
Slim and beautiful
That is What am talking.....
My love for slim women knows no bound
They are just too beautiful...with sweet and conspicuous camel toe when they are on tight leggings

Not to talk of their odour free down there because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
You must be a real niggarrrr

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachael Malonson Wins Miss Black US And African-American Women Are Unhappy / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.