Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? (23850 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Aromi: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Human nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by promisedeco(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
1. Man in the mirror 2. heal the world 3. We are the world 4. the lost children 5. earth song.
honourable mention: 6. the way you make me feel 7. they don't care about us 8. speechless
in fact all his songs grin
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by promisedeco(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
1. Man in the mirror

2. heal the world

3. We are the world

4. the lost children

5. earth song.

honourable mentions:

6. the way you make me feel

7. they don't care about us

8. speechless

in fact all his songs grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
This is just a young man trying to air his view and not ignorance as you purported. We all have different perspective to issues( You don’t expect everyone to love his way of life) Moreso, he doesn’t stand to gain anything by being bitter. MJ is dead already.
Bros,Park well abeg.
You are one of those that publicly embarrass themselves bethinking you're making sense.
You've never listened to MJ goes to show you have being listening to crap.
Now Go and Listen to Heal the World or You're not Alone and be cleansed off your impunity.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Vacora(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Off the Wall. Lady in my Life. Wanna Be Startin Something. Thriller. Liberian Girl. Tabloid Junkie.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by piperson(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kbabs02:
I love leave me alone
Me too...
That song is so underrated. One of my favorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Geebwoy: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Buy your Credit Cards, Bank logs, Accounts/Webmails, Shell, WHM/CPanel, Leads, Letters, PHP Mailers, SMTPS, RDP's/VPS, Scripts/Bots, Methods/Tutorials, ID Documents, ScamPages, and marketing tools from one of the best carding and spamming online autoshop out there. Stay tuned!!! More tools are coming. You can contact me on WhatsApp: +19179831201. Visit: https://cardandspam.cards
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by ezelos(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Do you mean the guy that shunned handsomeness and chose ugliness instead

As for his music, i dont listen to cultism-inspired song,who knows where the hell he is now suffering eternal sorrow

very myopic of you to judge others. Smh
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by knowyaself2(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Liberian girl
Billie Jean
Wanna be starting something
Human nature
Who is it
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by angelfallz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Benbellamor:

You are a good fan like me

You must be over 45
I'm I right?

Lol no!! haba. i'm far far younger than 45 o!

I'm part of the generation that got to know about MJ when his star had already fallen. My dad has one of MJ's albums "off the wall" as a vinyl. We also have a video cassette tape of his hits.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by cerpvad(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dirty Diana
Man in the Mirror
Human nature
Heal the world
Thriller
Liberian girl
Billy Jean
saaphiere:
The king of pop 'Micheal Jackson' was born on this day 29th August in 1958. He would have been 62 years today. What are your top 5 Micheal Jackson songs?

Mine:
1. Heal the world.
2. Black or White.
3. Billie Jean.
4. Wanna be starting something.
5. Smooth criminal.

What's your top 5 MJ songs?
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Jaqenhghar: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
kingthreat:

You got taste for good music

Bro, MJ was a genius. Listen to the way he blends the sounds of instruments... do you know Kobe Bryant named MJ as one of the people that inspired him? He said when MJ was doing any of his video shoots or recording a song, he would invite Kobe over and explain the intricacies of making good music. Kobe said if you hear a best or a clap, it is not there for nothing. Michael was very very thorough. Kobe learnt to apply that to his game

My mum was a very big MJ fan. Michael Jackson's music was a very big part of my childhood growing up. Mum could jam it all day especially weekends. I remember when he passed on and I had to call and cheer her up over the phone. She never missed any of his albums.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by lekki1444: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Karlifate:
lekki1444, what can you say about MJ?
Hmmm I can say a lot about him. IN fact i did a piece about him in my blog. he is not who people think he is

https://john7trumpet..com/2020/05/michael-jackson-fallen-draconian-angel.html
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by ImaIma1(f): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
saaphiere:
The king of pop 'Micheal Jackson' was born on this day 29th August in 1958. He would have been 62 years today. What are your top 5 Micheal Jackson songs?

Mine:
1. Heal the world.
2. Black or White.
3. Billie Jean.
5. Smooth criminal.

The Way You Make Me Feel
Liberian Girl
Speechless
Beat it
Bad

Bonus- They Don't Care About Us
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Karlifate: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
lekki1444:
Hmmm I can say a lot about him. IN fact i did a piece about him in my blog. he is not who people think he is

I'll check it out.

But I did a Numerology check;
Birth Day - 29 Aug., 1958
Death Day - 25 Jun., 2009
The summation is 6 respectively.

I'm kind of surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Udeyhere: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mine favorite of MJ songs is " HEAL THE WORLD, MAKES IT A BETTER PLACE" I GUESS THATS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS IN THIS 2020.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by femi4: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
saaphiere:

Mine:
1. Heal the world.
2. Black or White.
3. Billie Jean.
5. Smooth criminal.

Thriller
Beat it
They don't care about us
Black or White
Wanna Be Starting Something
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Judybash93(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Blame it on the Boggie
Earth song
Heaven can wait
Chicago
Love never felt so good

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by slyzy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Happy birthday, Michael Jackson.
We still love you so much
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by lekki1444: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Karlifate:

I'll check it out.
But I did a Numerology check;
Birth Day - 29 Aug., 1958
Death Day - 25 Jun., 2009
The summation is 6 respectively.
I'm kind of surprised.
i am not familiar with this type of Numerology brother. is it Gematria ?
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by AfonjaConehead: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Human Nature
Stranger in Moscow
Earth song
Blame it on the Boogie (don't know if it's the title though)

Off the wall

Lzaa biko bia cool off here jare,let us allow Helen dem to enjoy their weekend Amala. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by LZAA: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Human Nature
Stranger in Moscow
Earth song
Blame it on the Boogie (don't know if it's the title though)

Off the wall

Lzaa biko bia cool off here jare,let us allow Helen dem to enjoy their weekend Amala. grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Wierdceo: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Earth song............ That song is magical. Ot is electrifyingly glorious. The melody in it can wake a dead being.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by memories1(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
I've always been an ardent fan. Owned almost all his albums at a time. RIP Michael, you were one of a kind.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by Bahamas95(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
1. Thriller
2. Speechless
3. Billy Jean
etc..................
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by kingthreat(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bro, MJ was a genius. Listen to the way he blends the sounds of instruments... do you know Kobe Bryant named MJ as one of the people that inspired him? He said when MJ was doing any of his video shoots or recording a song, he would invite Kobe over and explain the intricacies of making good music. Kobe said if you hear a best or a clap, it is not there for nothing. Michael was very very thorough. Kobe learnt to apply that to his game

My mum was a very big MJ fan. Michael Jackson's music was a very big part of my childhood growing up. Mum could jam it all day especially weekends. I remember when he passed on and I had to call and cheer her up over the phone. She never missed any of his albums.

Wow. Thanks for sharing bro

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
He looks Ugly, weirdo after the surgery. Fans I'm sorry but that's the truth.
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by memories1(f): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
lekki1444:

I had to go read your piece. Quite apt. I've always been intrigued by him. I don't think the world will see that sort of fame again, there was certainly more, much more, to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by ItzWilly(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked Saaphiere Nairaland front page don turn to ur play grand. He b like na u b the next Limca Ikeji. Are u still dey singrule? Lemme coman buy 800 taasan acres for ur head, so dat I go dey cashout back to back when u don blow ...... Am washing uuuu
[img]https://media1./images/82ee71ee2f51e393eae8242b2c4cd69a/tenor.gif?itemid=16282723[/img]

*Linda ....iti
Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by memories1(f): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zimri:
Price of fame

We've had enough

Slave to the rhythm

A place with no name

2Bad.

Only die hard fans can know these songs

I'm a die hard fan... Your picks are from HIStory and the posthumous albums, right? I've been playing his Bad/Dangerous/HIStory tour concerts all day. A legend he was.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I don't know why American celebrities don't leave long
Wrong this is steoreotype undecided everybody dies undecided someday just that when celebrities die people feel it more. We have american artist who lived long enough to see their grand children e.g snopp dog cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle / Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Ebuka And Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.