Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow (19653 Views)

New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow by COMPAQ(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2020
kikero:
Next step would be to link the airport by rail to other parts of Nigeria.

And why exactly would that need to be done? Is it expected that people will take train from Maiduguri to come and fly from Enugu?

That statement in the context of the headline doesnt seem to jive.
Re: Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow by Eddygre8(m): 4:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Finally
Re: Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2020
COMPAQ:

And why exactly would that need to be done? Is it expected that people will take train from Maiduguri to come and fly from Enugu?

That statement in the context of the headline doesnt seem to jive.

Just my opinion. I believe in railways, and their potential to improve transport across.this country.
Re: Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow by pquaver(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2020
winterfell007:

Is it his money he's using to do us a favour? It is Buhari's moral duty to ensure that the airport is up and fully functional once again,
When GEJ was building Federal University in other northern region, did the north see it as a favour??

There is no moral duty when it comes to enmity.. If someone wishes you death and wants you dead there is no moral at play.. It is a case of kill him before he kills me.. I know you guys like to live on delusion.. You tell yourselves lies and keep repeating it till you begin to believe it.. Jonathan government approved universities but note he did not build or put 1 single block in any of the universities so stop lying to yourself he built universities up north.. Which of them did he commission? Even the universities down south that were approved including in bayelsa did he lay a single block there? It is not Buhari money just like it was not GEJ and other presidents and governors money, but they do with it what they want.. GEJ decided to squander our oil boom and there was nothing done to him till today na him money? Buhari can do what he wants with the money and there is nothing any if you wailers can do about it.. You are lucky and really is a favour because it is Buhari.. If it were me even though I am Igbo una for Don use your mouth chop una ear.. Na igbo man know hi ow to handle another igbo man craze..
Re: Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow by pquaver(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Yorubas have insulted Buhari more than any other tribe in Nigeria.
When GEJ was the president,he was hated by the core and they went as far as frustrating his government but GEJ didn't deny them any infrastructure.infact, he did more for them than Easterners..
And finally, Buhari is not paying any project from his own personal money,it's money realized from the eastern parts of Nigeria and they are entitled to it
just like the other wailer I replied.. You guys live in delusion. Can you name the infrastructures Jonathan built for them? Pls give me any project on paper or built and commissioned by GEJ up north? I am waiting for tge answer.. Nobody frustrated GEJ, he frustrated himself.. The north did not tell him to open the vault of cbn for dasuki, the North did not tell him to allow deziani squander our oil boom anyhow neither did the north tell him to say bokoharam and chibok girls were imaginary events..
Finally the money is gotten from the federal Republic of Nigeria not from any easterners.. It belongs to Nigeria.. Just like Obj, GEJ squandered Nigeria money anyhow, governors squander anyhow, Buhari can also do what ge wants but as a good man he decided to show your hate filled souls love.. Well its him you know if it were to be some other people una go hear a m.. Buhari hate him if you will but you can never erase his legacy and footprints from the east..

1 Like

Re: Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Thank you Mr, president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roads Flooded In Ogba, Lagos After Light Rainfall (Photos) / How Much Is Enough To Live In Oshogbo / Bridge Collapse: Enugu Inner City Roads Suffer Overuse And Degradation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.