Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Kept Thinking About The Israel And Palestinian Issue, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Kept Thinking About The Israel And Palestinian Issue, (160 Views)

The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Kept Thinking About The Israel And Palestinian Issue, by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Can anyone actually say where was the country of Israel before taken as slaves in Egypt and if they had a country why couldn't they go back. Was everyone taken as slaves in Egypt? Where were those who were not taken as slaves. Africa for example , we still have most of us here in Africa despite some where taken to Europe and other western countries . I am a Christian but a pragmatic and objective one. In fact my younger brother is a catholic priest.

1 Like

Re: I Kept Thinking About The Israel And Palestinian Issue, by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2020
If it was to be the other way round...israel would have gone into extinction.
Re: I Kept Thinking About The Israel And Palestinian Issue, by cooooooks(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2020
One of the top reasons people don't support churches, especially Evangelical, is the Palestine issue.

Never forget that the last country supporting and propping up apartheid South Africa was Israel.

goltokka:
Can anyone actually say where was the country of Israel before taken as slaves in Egypt and if they had a country why couldn't they go back. Was everyone taken as slaves in Egypt? Where were those who were not taken as slaves. Africa for example , we still have most of us here in Africa despite some where taken to Europe and other western countries . I am a Christian but a pragmatic and objective one. In fact my younger brother is a catholic priest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor John Gray – This Is Crazy / Top 10 Most Popular And Populous Religions In Africa / Bishop Is 66 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.