Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) (49593 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2022
On the morning of June 26, a fire broke out at the Church of St. Basil the Great in the village of Pargolovo, Russia’s Saint Petersburg district. The fire quickly engulfed the wooden roof and walls of the building, and the entire place would have probably burned to a crisp until the firefighters arrived, if the parishioners didn’t put the fire out themselves.

Still, the damage was considerable, and local news outlets reported that many of the locals had tears in their eyes as they looked at their local place of worship. But that sadness quickly turned to anger directed at the man responsible for the devastation.

In the beginning, many believed that the fire had been the result of a short circuit due to faulty electrical wiring, and some even believed it a divine sign to build a larger, more beautiful church. But it didn’t take long for police to find the true culprit, a 36-year-old local man who had allegedly decided to take revenge on the church after quarreling with his wife.

The father-of-four reportedly fought with his wife, who often volunteered at the church, because she kept donating all their money to it. So on Sunday morning, he put a canister of gasoline in the trunk of his car, drove down to the church, splashed the walls with fuel, and after making sure no one was inside, set it ablaze.

“He worked 24/7, they have four children and his wife works at the church. Everything he earned, she brought to the temple,” the Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper reported. “Because of this, they had a conflict. He realized that he would either do something to his wife or burn the temple.”

The man chose the latter, and never denied his guilt in front of the police. He even asked to be detained for his crime, but the judge decided to have him go home until sentencing is passed in his case. It could be because of a lack of a criminal record or because of his four children, but at least for now, the scorned arsonist is a free man.

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/man-sets-fire-to-church-because-his-wife-kept-donating-to-it.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2022
If the church was a physical building by now both the Name and Gospel of Jesus would have become history because men would have made it disappear long ago.

But thank God the church is not a physical building but a spiritual one, so the Name and Gospel of Jesus still stands tall above all else.

So all the fire in this world even that in hell cannot burn down the church of Jesus.

"Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

God bless.

301 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2022
WTF.. grin
Was god asleep? grin shocked cry

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by JBriel: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2022
She will divorce you. Gain custody of the kids. You will be charged for arson. Who truly won ?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2022
GOD ALMIGHTY have Mercy on the man and bring HIM to the saving grace of JESUS Christ.

In these Last of last days, there is need to be Spiritual Fortified in Christ so as not to be a vessel or instrument that the devil will take over and use to do his evils.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly!
There won't be time to get ready! You have to be ready..

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by HappyPagan: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If the church was a physical building by now both the Name and Gospel of Jesus would have been history because men would have made it disappear long ago.

But thank God the church is not a physical building but a spiritual one, so the Name and Gospel of Jesus stands tall above all else.

God bless.

So all these big big house wey una dey clap dey dance, na wetin Dem be? No be church?

Church na physical building, Oga. Na where dey do club activities with Jesus... Na wetin all our corrupticians dey build for every local government. Na wetin Adeboye and Oyedepo spread for every street.

Oga, na church Dem burn. The church no be spiritual building....

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Conwarden: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2022
If he alone provides for the family and takes care of all the bills, why not handle all the purchases too and prevent the wife from donating funds to the Church?

Or was she donating his purchased items to the Church as well

Na wa . . . anger management is key sha.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
HappyPagan:

So all these big big house wey una dey clap dey dance, na wetin Dem be? No be church?

Church na physical building, Oga. Na where dey do club activities with Jesus... Na wetin all our corrupticians dey build for every local government. Na wetin Adeboye and Oyedepo spread for every street.

Building na venue.

Church na "a" people...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Painintheass221: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
The anger is justified. Some of these pastors have honeypot in their mouth and will milk you dry.

I may do worse to the church if you try this with my wife.

Ulo uka ndi ohi

20 Likes

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Antichrist spirit in many people these days..

9 Likes

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
See them
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by HappyPagan: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Building na venue.

Church na "a" people...
E be like say una get una own dictionary.. words wey get proper meaning, una go change am, define am as you wan use am.

Let's say you go to a random town... And in search of a community, you decide to search for Christians in the neighborhood.. what kind of building would you be looking for? A mosque? Shrine? Restaurant?

12 Likes

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by HappyPagan: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jokerman:
The Antichrist spirit in many people these days..
Christ is a spirit of enslavement that needs to be completely rejected. If you can burn shrines, churches are fair game.

8 Likes

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
HappyPagan:

The height of your mumuism is out of this world.

What is ekklesia

Ekklesia is a Greek word defined as “a called-out assembly or congregation.” Ekklesia is commonly translated as “church” in the New Testament. For example, Acts 11:26 says that “Barnabas and Saul met with the church [ekklesia]

Sit and learn

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
LOL
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Alwaysready(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin

Women are easily manipulated. No one can manipulate me,be you Rev father or Bishop.

Some few months ago, my Pastor was telling me to pay in USD some funds which if done will see me pay over $300 .

I just look,instead of me to put that in the church,i will donate to the orphanage and the beggars on market roads where it will be useful and not used to build University or buy airplanes.

I follow my mind. This is not in anyway trying to mislead others.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by care4you: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
JBriel:
She will divorce you. Gain custody of the kids. You will be charged for arson. Who truly won ?

Not every woman is like your mother ok?

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by JBriel: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
care4you:

Not every woman is like your mother ok?

Cry me a river. You can never strike a nerve. Small boy

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by care4you: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
JBriel:

Cry me a river. You can never strike a nerve. Small boy

Don't you know you are a product of a failed marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by mespusinglez(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
angry
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by FactBoyz: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
tongue
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by JayTripz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
That guy na Ukrainian grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Food is ready for Daddy Freeze and his Free Nation
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Built2last: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
People can hail him but it doesn't change the fact that he is headed to jail

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
That was wrong. He should have done something else. Vandalism is bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by kenzysmith: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
This man is a devil the wife should ignore the lunatic
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by underpinna: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Effective police worked.
Thank God it's a church, had it been a mosque, he wouldn't have had time to say arrest me if you want to.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Anger brings no good
Frustration na bas.tard

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endtime husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.