Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi (1747 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition / Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Yeah, semi click bait title grin grin

But if Ronaldo and Messi plays in the same team Messi will benefit nothing from that pairing while Ronaldo will enjoy free and spectacular assists from Leo. Truth is Ronaldo has nothing to offer Messi in such pairing situation.

If you think say I dey lie, make you cool down reason am. The dude offers nothing to his teammates

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by DrAbayomi(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2020
Lmao...
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by longetivity(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2020
will you keep kwayet
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2020
longetivity:
will you keep kwayet
Okay Sir, but just mention one thing Messi will gain from the union...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by babakb: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:

Okay Sir, but just mention one thing Messi will gain from the union...

Ronaldo has the Highest Assists in UCL history and Real Madrid history so he will offer assists to Messi..
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by bassman007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
It is one thing to create chances for your teammates, and it is another thing for them to convert the chances to goals. With Ronaldo, Messi would have someone that will convert most of the chances he create to goals. In that sense they would compliment each other. Messi would probably have won trophies with the national team if Higuain was more clinical in front of goal

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by Fulks217: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Assist and goal scoring are they not still the same
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
babakb:

Ronaldo has the Highest Assists in UCL history and Real Madrid history so he will offer assists to Messi..
grin grin grin Story... How many assist is he giving to his teammates?

Ronaldo has NOTHING to offer Messi

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by DrayZee: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:

Can an assist be registered if the person receiving the assist doesn’t score?

Observe Juventus players missing open post.
https://twitter.com/theronaldozone/status/1288902132406657026?s=21
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by ojaysam25(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:

But if Ronaldo and Messi plays in the same team Messi will benefit nothing from that pairing while Ronaldo will enjoy free and spectacular assists from Leo. Truth is Ronaldo has nothing to offer Messi in such pairing situation.

If you think say I dey lie, make you cool down reason am. The dude offers nothing to his teammates
Ronaldo guarantee goals,if he scores and they won trophy is he the only one to lift the trophy...plus if messi do not assit ronaldo...he will still score....dybala the chief creator at juve assit ronaldo only 4 times yet he scores 37goals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by babakb: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:

Your Messi has failed to win UCL since Xavi and Iniesta left...
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by Leo1994A(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
I think both these players have nothing to offer to each other. These two legends should now join clubs that have lots of amateurs in the team and share their experiences and tactics which they have learned in their entire career. Both LM10, as well as CR7, have already become legends and if the do this then I think we may see more players like LM10 and CR7 in the upcoming future. Both these legends playing on a single club will be eye candy for a couple of days but the things I mentioned will help football in the upcoming future.
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by Geezy4151: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
C'mon guys we are about to witness the end of an era, let us all put our difference aside and support both of them cos we may never witness two players as great as those monsters ever again... Am happy i got the chance to watch them play football and i really appreciate them for everything they have done for football. HAIL KING RONALDO..... HAIL KING MESSI.... Barcelona fan till i kick geepee tank!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
babakb:

Your Messi has failed to win UCL since Xavi and Iniesta left...
Ronaldo has failed to win UCL since Marcelo no longer gives him assists to score tap ins

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
ojaysam25:

Ronaldo guarantee goals,if he scores and they won trophy is he the only one to lift the trophy...plus if messi do not assit ronaldo...he will still score....dybala the chief creator at juve assit ronaldo only 4 times yet he scores 37goals
But Ronaldo helps only himself..
He adds nothing to others. So, Messi won’t benefit anything from such union

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezy4151:
C'mon guys we are about to witness the end of an era, let us all put our difference aside and support both of them cos we may never witness two players as great as those monsters ever again... Am happy i got the chance to watch them play football and i really appreciate them for everything they have done for football. HAIL KING RONALDO..... HAIL KING MESSI.... Barcelona fan till i kick geepee tank!!!

True!!!

Hail Mazi Leo Messioma
Hail Mazi Oghene Ronald....

Legends
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
lolz..se wahala
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by ojaysam25(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:

Its better to do it yourself than help others only for them to waste your effort...ronaldo would have had more assits had his teammate convert his chances....
Had messi scored himself rather than giving higuain the ball only for him to miss....he would have won a trophy for Argentina
Any teammate that has ronaldo who score goals will always benefit trophy even if the team is dead...Marcelo was regarded as a chief creator when ronaldo was at RM but the guy nor get players to convert his assits since ronaldo left...ronaldo helps players by converting chances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by uthlaw: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
bassman007:
It is one thing to create chances for your teammates, and it is another thing for them to convert the chances to goals. With Ronaldo, Messi would have someone that will convert most of the chances he create to goals. In that sense they would compliment each other. Messi would probably have won trophies with the national team if Higuain was more clinical in front of goal
this nigga make sense!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by OfficialJayy: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:

Apart from messi, tell me one player you know that has more assists than cr7
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by OfficialJayy: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:
Ronaldo has failed to win UCL since Marcelo no longer gives him assists to score tap ins

Almighty Messi have not been able to win a single trophy outside spain without neymar, iniesta and xavi by his side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by obonujoker(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:

Face your 8-2 Oga.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by babakb: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheStrongest:

Yet Ronaldo has the highest assists in UCL history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Almighty Messi have not been able to win a single trophy outside spain without neymar, iniesta and xavi by his side
He won Olympic gold, U20 World Cup, All outside Spain

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
ojaysam25:

Its better to do it yourself than help others only for them to waste your effort...ronaldo would have had more assits had his teammate convert his chances....
Had messi scored himself rather than giving higuain the ball only for him to miss....he would have won a trophy for Argentina
Any teammate that has ronaldo who score goals will always benefit trophy even if the team is dead...Marcelo was regarded as a chief creator when ronaldo was at RM but the guy nor get players to convert his assits since ronaldo left...ronaldo helps players by converting chances.
Helps players convert their assists and takes all the Glory... There is no benefit for the other guys in such union

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2020
babakb:

Yet Ronaldo has the highest assists in UCL history.
Simply because he has way more matches than his closest rival.. Simple stuffs..
He has 21 more UCL Matches than Leo his closest rival on the assist chart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Apart from messi, tell me one player you know that has more assists than cr7
with over 200 games than the person in 3rd? and He's just 2 assists better than the person... What are you even saying Bros?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by OfficialJayy: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheStrongest:
with over 200 games than the person in 3rd? and He's just 2 assists better than the person... What are you even saying Bros?

Bros abeg keep quiet if you don't have what to say.. with the way you talk ehnn, someone who does not know anything about football would think that cr7 does not even have up to 20 career assists

I'm a fan of cr7, but that does not mean I should start saying rubbish about Messi... I dont know why you Messi fans cant do the same with cr7
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by OfficialJayy: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheStrongest:

He won Olympic gold, U20 World Cup, All outside Spain

Lol... why do you think people accuse messi of not having a trophy with argentina?? its because those trophies you listed are not for 'senior competitions'... you could have also listed u15 and u19 as trophies he won for barca na..

Anyways.. trophies outside spain include world cup, copa america, confederations cup, club world cup, uefa super cup and ucl.... so bros, tell me which of these he won without neymar, iniesta and xavi
Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Bros abeg keep quiet if you don't have what to say.. with the way you talk ehnn, someone who does not know anything about football would think that cr7 does not even have up to 20 career assists

I'm a fan of cr7, but that does not mean I should start saying rubbish about Messi... I dont know why you Messi fans cant do the same with cr7
Disprove my point instead of asking me to keep quiet..
Oga has over 200 games appearance than the person in second position but with just 3,4 assist difference. You go rate that one among assist leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by TheStrongest: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Lol... why do you think people accuse messi of not having a trophy with argentina?? its because those trophies you listed are not for 'senior competitions'... you could have also listed u15 and u19 as trophies he won for barca na..

Anyways.. trophies outside spain include world cup, copa america, confederations cup, club world cup, uefa super cup and ucl.... so bros, tell me which of these he won without neymar, iniesta and xavi
Same old story.. Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar.....

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Has Nothing To Offer Messi by OfficialJayy: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheStrongest:
Disprove my point instead of asking me to keep quiet..
Oga has over 200 games appearance than the person in second position but with just 3,4 assist difference. You go rate that one among assist leaders?

What's your point exactly?? Cr7 has over 260 assists and yet you Messi fanboys say he is stingy, what would happen then if he wasn't stingy...

You came here spewing trash about how messi would provide a lot of assist for cr7, okay list players with more assists than cr7, instead of you to give me names, you're here saying rubbish

I have met a lot of stupid Messi fanboys on this forum, but I swear none can match your level of stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonderfull Odds Group - Daily Drop. / 2010 Fifa World Cup-get Live Scores Of Your Favourite Teams As An Sms / Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.