Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. (889 Views)

Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. / In Searc Og Land Between Isheri And Magboro / URGENT REQUEST: 1ACRE LAND BETWEEN ABBATOIR OKO-OBA & TOLL GATE. 08186161605. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. by sanmori(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2011
I am in need of a plot pf land within the range of 1m to 1.5m in lagos, preferably in magboro area along Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. by gemariah: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
i have one for you in ibafo,Aseese to be precise.If your are interested, you can call me on 08033092122 to book for inspection.No Agent Pls.
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. by WHYKAY(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
Sequel to your request, find the underlisted properties for your perusal
Plots of land in Fredmath estate, Magboro behind Punch; N1m per plot
*573sqm at Ogungbenro street off Fadunsi street, Oke ira; Ogba; Ikeja; N2m Asking Price
Thanks and your immediate response will be highly appreciated
For: Ampris Global Resources Ltd
Onadeko Samson.A
Property Manager
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. by sanmori(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ Gemariah and Whykay; I will call by friday evening to fix the time for the inspection as discussed on phone.

My search is open and not limited to the area I indicated in my post. I can consider any other good location except ikorodu and badagry.
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. by WHYKAY(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2011
Good afternoon Mr Tomori; I had been trying your number since all these days but it is no avail. Anyway it is just to confirm the inspection of the Oke ira property and the one in Magboro and i want to tell you regarding to your client request that there is a plot of land at Awoyaya, Lekki with Gazzette; N1m
Thanks and your immediate response will be highly appreciated
Onadeko Samson.A
Property Manager
For: Ampris Global Resources Ltd
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. by segcymoor(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
my guy is dat suppose to mean Ikorodu is part of bad location to live, I am afraid u dont know what u miss.
Ikorodu is d only place dat link d rest of Nigeria and lekki via Epe. Soon we will still benefit forth mainland bridge to link Ikd to Island.
, I tell u, for now u can get a million land in jungle of Ikorodu. our land here ranges from 2m to 7m per plot for real developed area and all our land here is dry unlike ajah and Isheri, so u dont ve our money in d first place
So, to d point of correction Ikorodu is the one of d good location to live in Ikd, All d same it is ur opinion
Arc. tony(live in Ikorodu with office in Lekki)
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. by sanmori(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
@Segcy-moor; If you read my post well, I did not say Ikorodu is a bad location. Every individual will have his/her reason for choosing where to acquire a property at a material time, and I think that should be respected.
Segcy-moor, be informed that I owns property in Ikorodu, but my search is not within the Ikorodu axis now (no apology). On the final note, I will advice you (Segcy-moor) to be more civilised in your response to posts on this forum, besides its not necessary that you respond to every post you see.
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land Between 1m To 1.5m In Lagos. by segcymoor(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
, apology!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shops For Sale @ Ikota Phase 2 Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos / Need A Property Lawyer / A New 3bed/2bed Nd Miniflat In Agungi,osapa,igbo Efon. Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.