Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie (59603 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets / BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Made4naijalove: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Big brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has been issued another strike and Erica his lover got a strong and final warning.

Biggie delivered the bad news this evening when he asked Housemates to view some footage from earlier in the week. It showed Kiddwaya flipping his fingers at the camera, clearly showing blatant disrespect for Biggie’s authority.

This caused Biggie to refer to article 18 in the rule book which is dedicated to prohibited behaviour, particularly on page 14. This section of the article tackles rudeness to Big Brother which is listed as a punishable offense.

To Erica and Kiddwaya, Biggie said “your actions have no other words to describe them but blatant disrespect to Big Brother and the viewers. Your flipping of fingers to the camera did not go unnoticed.

The first incident occurred on the same day you were both issued a strike for disrespecting the Head of House rule.”

Biggie added that he decided to be lenient to them because they were issued a strike for that offense already.

Erica was then issued a strong and final warning while Kiddwaya was issued a strike meaning that one more strike and will result in immediate disqualification from the Big Brother house

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW4l1knSXiE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Made4naijalove: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Made4naijalove: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by pstar234(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Confuse people
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by mimilogs: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Slawormir: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by paulolee(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
maybe na this thier last warning go make barca release messi to city and add suarez join....make we dey see sha..

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Peace081: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is Big Brother

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by macfish101(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Somebody explain to me please.

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Ijaya123: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Op, thank you for this information.

By virtue of that, everyone is now prosperous and are doing great. Bravo!!!

Bunch of lazy youths. Mchewww...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by basille(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Finnese001: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Pearly255(f): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
I need to issue you guys warning here too any more post about BBnaija again I will evict myself from here.

Kilode gan are you guys dashing me free data ni

23 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Primrose9ja: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nope
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by engrsyer(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mtcheeww

Nothing iyawo no go see aboki hand
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by cRobo: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
I WON'T SAY A WORD
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by omoadeleye(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Uhm

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Agbebakun22: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Yeye dey smell wetin concern me with BBN oshi... Abegi Kidwaya na nigga u be even if dem disqualified u ur papa money long... E no mean sha chop nengi before u comot cuz that guy ukwu na die man must taste after the house � �

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by IamPlato(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bullshit everywhere I Look... Why You No Prohibit Them From Fingering Each Other

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kidd got a strike because he told viewers, biggie &, camera "fvck you" while receiving a blow jab from Erica grin

16 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
so whatsup? kilo sele gangan
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by engrsyer(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
cRobo:
I WON'T SAY A WORD
. Speak up now of forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by MikeMicheal(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
AND SO WHAT? MUMU SHOW
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Sunday84(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin grin
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by reubenobi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
We done hear
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by Spechialone(f): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Let those who have ears hear...

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie by luscioustrish(f): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Okay..my account was just credited after reading this angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral / BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / BBNaija: Berbiedoll Christiana Kayode & CY To Be Introduced As New Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.