Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Abuja date Hook Up links, send a 007 link to this number - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja date Hook Up links, send a 007 link to this number (1479 Views)

Whatsapp Sex Hook Up Links / Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Guyz And Girlz In Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja date Hook Up links, send a 007 link to this number by TkhGuy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
This what's app group will be for abuja hook up only, I will implore you to be nice, I will be playing the role of administration and codinator.

Lot of folks often underestimate the power of unknown, but you could meet that person that might be the best person in the world to you, if you treat here place like a new adventure to find new date, you can leave at your own choosing time. This will kick off once the number reaches 40......................

for the sake of your privacy,

You can delete your number once you received a like upon dropping it, and keep checking cos I will be doing the counting.

within abuja, lugbe, kubwu, wuse, kagini, daidai, gwagwa, kado, Jabi, wuse zones, maitama dutse, bwari, tasha, areas, apo, mpape, kugbo, asokoro, katampe, aso drive, nyanya. gwarimpa

you are welcome..to GAD link Up

Or add this number [b]09021370448
to your what's app, with code word, 007 links

This will kick off once the number reaches 40, 25m, 15f or 20m, 20f I will keep you guys updated........... Good evening

Re: Abuja date Hook Up links, send a 007 link to this number by drfalo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
08189330048 male

1 Like

Re: Abuja date Hook Up links, send a 007 link to this number by TkhGuy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=drfalo post=93503735][/quote] okay your number is not registered on what's app
Re: Abuja date Hook Up links, send a 007 link to this number by Suck2pool: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Discreet relationship
If you need a secret sex partner and bored. Highly secret. Either online sex Or real sex. Chat me on suck2pool@gmail.com. Am romantic on bed and I think I should be of help. I am interested in girlfriend relationship ooo. Am doing this for free

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University Girl Stirs Controversy With Lesbian Post On FB [PHOTOS] / I Need A Girl In To Come Massage My Back At Home / Seriously In Need Of Girl Friend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.