Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Veteran Actor, Charles Okafor Celebrates Birthday Of His Only Sister (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Charles Okafor Celebrates Birthday Of His Only Sister (photos) (808 Views)

Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her 19th Birthday On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor, Charles Okafor Celebrates Birthday Of His Only Sister (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2020
By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Nollywood Actor, Charles Okafor, on Sunday, attended his sister's birthday in Lagos State.

The birthday of Mrs. Ejianya who is the founder of "Unusual Dimensions Events" and wife of the Editor in Chief of 9NEWS NIGERIA attracted other top dignitaries.

Speaking with 9NEWS NIGERIA correspondent during the birthday celebration, the seasoned actor, Charles Okafor described his sister, Mrs. Ejianya as a mother and God-fearing woman who has impacted his life and that of others.

He said : "Traditionally, my mother is late and my sister, Oby is now my mother. Because we are six in our family and she is the only female and the last child in our family. So, I could be thousands years older than her but traditionally I must celebrate her like my mother"

"That's Igbo tradition. So, I'm here to celebrate with my sister and her little daughter too."

"Her little daughter who is celebrating with her today looks exactly like my mother. So it's like I'm celebrating two mothers", he said.

The actor further wish Mrs Ejianya long life and God's protection.

9News Nigeria reports that Charles Okafor joined the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) in 1996 and acted in his first movie “Domitilla”. In 1999 he rose to fame after starring in the blockbuster movie “End of the Wicked”.

The veteran actor has acted in over 300 Nollywood movies which include End of the Wicked, Domitilla, Conspiracy, Blood Billionaires, Executive Connection, World of Riches, Tomorrow Lives Again, Super Hero, Abuja Boys, King of the Forest, Price of the Wicked, Forest of Promises, etc.

https://9newsng.com/popular-nollywood-actor-charles-okafor-attends-sisters-birthday-in-lagos-state-photos/

Re: Veteran Actor, Charles Okafor Celebrates Birthday Of His Only Sister (photos) by realstars: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Nice One
Re: Veteran Actor, Charles Okafor Celebrates Birthday Of His Only Sister (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Veteran Actor, Charles Okafor Celebrates Birthday Of His Only Sister (photos) by EdasGlobal: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Happy birthday.

Re: Veteran Actor, Charles Okafor Celebrates Birthday Of His Only Sister (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Op correct your header.

Charles Okafor is a "He" and not a "Her".

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dorathy & Laycon Confrontation In Bbnaija 2020 / Flavour, Kcee Join #endsars Protest In Enugu (photos) / Femi Adebayo Salami - How Can You Be Destroying People's Life And Be Proud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.