Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC (1833 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hi familylanders.

There is this guy around my hood that has a financial burden.

His wife gave birth at OAUTHC about 9 days ago and he has not been able to offset the medical bills so they(wife n baby) can go home. He came to our compound to seek help but it's a pity he couldn't get any substantial amount.

So I thought he might just get a better help here, I explained to him and he appreciated.

Please, if you can spare whatever amount to help him out, kindly do. His bill is a little over 70k.

Attached is a picture of them in the ward and also the bill of the mother n child, the child was placed in neonatal after birth.

The downside of it is that the guy has no account details and no smart phone which is why I had to do this on his behalf.

Maybe if there are people that can reach out to him at oauthc Ife. It will be appreciated.

Here is his contact: 09031744737

1 Like

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Kestolove(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
A poor man shouldn't be fvcking and even impregnating a woman ND I blame the useless woman for opening her toto for him to release and form that innocent baby...

5 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by amaham(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't think a teaching hospital can write bills on pieces of paper . Maybe if you'll post a letter-headed bill, help may come

8 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by UDUJ(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Balocha:
Hi familylanders.

His wife gave birth at OAUTHC about 9 days ago and he has not been able to offset the medical bills so they(wife n baby) can go home. He came to our compound to seek help but it's a pity he couldn't get any substantial amount.

So I thought he might just get a better help here, I explained to him and he appreciated.

Please, if you can spare whatever amount to help him out, kindly do. His bill is a little over 70k.

Attached is a picture of them in the ward and also the bill of the mother n child, the child was placed in neonatal after birth.

The downside of it is that the guy has no account details and no smart phone which is why I had to do this on his behalf.

Maybe if there are people that can reach out to him at oauthc Ife. It will be appreciated.

So what do you want from us? Are we the ones that sent him to marry? Or are we the ones that made his wife pregnant?

People should learn to be responsible for their actions. Mind your business young man.

This begging and entitlement mentality of Nigerians is irritating and nauseating.

P/S - You had to create a new account just for this. SCAM

5 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by NairalandSon: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Such written crap from teaching hospital? Try better bro. Meanwhile people like you are the reason real help seekers cannot get help.

7 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by jesmond3945: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2020
Op make it genuine, get a letter headed paper.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Thanks all.
The guy actually brought the bill like that from the hospital and I can tell it is what he was given.
His phone number is on the post for a purpose...peradventure anyone wants to verify or see him. They are still in the hospital, for those who are conversant with oauthc, they are in phase 4.

Nonetheless, as soon as I can contact him, I will tell him there is need for a letter headed bill.

Modified 2/9/2020 9:42am

I just came back from the hospital now, the nurses I met on duty in the ward emphasized that that is how they give their bill and it is only on the receipt that full details of the hospital will be seen. ( I know this though as I stated in one of my response that I was once treated there)

I was able to persuade the nurse that help will not come to the patient if something is not done about that bill. She then assigned a blue uniform lady to take the case note to the assessment office and I should follow so I can explain there.

The officer there understood the situation and allowed me to snap the assessment pages right in the case note. I also snapped a pic of the mother n child while in the ward

P.S: If I have in any way offended you with my response here, I'm sorry. I am only trying to help. FaAbokiwithsuit, sorry once again.

Please help them if you can.

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by merieam16(f): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Hw do we kno its nt a scam, Ur using a three day old username account

3 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2020
merieam16:
Hw do we kno its nt a scam, Ur using a three day old username account

I am not the guy in question, I am a nairalader but he is not, he doesn't even know anything about NL. So you shouldn't expect me to use my own account for him.
I'm only trying to help here and that is his contact up there not mine either.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by bigjackass: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
That he may not have a smartphone is understandable. But how can you say a young man like this has no account details ? How can ?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
bigjackass:
That he may not have a smartphone is understandable. But how can you say a young man like this has no account details ? How can ?

Lol... So you don't know it's very possible? I even asked if he has a national Id or voters card so he can open one for this cause since opening of accounts has become so easy now, he said no.

Well, I guess it's as a result of his lack of exposure and the kind of work he does. He is one of those people that farmers employ to work on their farm land with an agreed sum not more than 100k to be paid for a whole year.
They work every day except Sundays clearing bush, planting, weeding and harvesting as the case may be.
Anytime they need money to spend, they go to their 'oga' to collect and such amount will be deducted from their agreed pay so whatever is left is what they get at the end of the year. It's only accommodation n feeding they get FOC even the feeding self no balance.

By the way, his 'oga' is aware of his current state but he can't raise anything meaningful as they have not started selling farm produce.

1 Like

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by UDUJ(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Balocha:
Thanks all.
The guy actually brought the bill like that from the hospital and I can tell it is what he was given.
His phone number is on the post for a purpose...peradventure anyone wants to verify or see him. They are still in the hospital, for those who are conversant with oauthc, they are in phase 4.

Nonetheless, as soon as I can contact him, I will tell him there is need for a letter headed bill.

An hospital writes a bill with biro on a piece of paper?

Don't play with our intelligence here. You think you are talking to babies or what? Just that singular action as shown this post as a scam. And you are using a brand new account created 3 days ago just for this post as well. New accounts are renowned for scamming

Until you can prove otherwise, we are seeing this post as a scam.

P/S - Nobody should send a dime

2 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by CodeTemplar: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kestolove:
A poor man shouldn't be fvcking and even impregnating a woman ND I blame the useless woman for opening her toto for him to release and form that innocent baby...
Is your brain paining you?
Who told you there is no marriage or that all fingers are equal?
If it can be verified as genuine, I support him getting assistance, most likely from people physically around him who can easily confirm the story and situation.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by CodeTemplar: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
UDUJ:

Don't play with our intelligence here. You think you are talking to babies or what? Just that singular action as shown this post as a scam. And you are using a brand new account created 3 days ago just for this post as well. New accounts are renowned for scamming

A scale cannot weigh itself.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Jqtyfx(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
CodeTemplar, you sound like the same person as the OP.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
UDUJ:

Nobody should send a dime to the account number written up there ba? Or you have one that you want to post? Smh.
And I guess you did not see where I stated clearly that I can not use my own NL account for this as no be me get issue.

Well, as per the bill on piece of paper, even me wondered why it had to be like that eventhough I knew it was actually written by the Dr. In charge.

BTW, the only help he can get is from people that can reach out to him physically or in proxy or any other means possible as HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT NUMBER.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Is your brain paining you?
Who told you there is no marriage or that all fingers are equal?
If it can be verified as genuine, I support him getting assistance, most likely from people physically around him who can easily confirm the story and situation.

That is the only help he can get. Assuming he has a smart phone, I would have told him to send in their day by day pic there.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Everybody are saying this is scam. Nobody has said anything like ' I called him and he sounded like scam'
Nawa

1 Like

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Mstick: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
How can a "doctor in charge" write a bill in a government owned hospital?! Government hospitals even when you want to buy a syringe you're sent with a prescription from a doctor to the appropriate department and you're issued a receipt even for the smallest item. Doctor and nurses don't write bills in government hospitals.

That's where you goofed. Deactivate, rethink and come back with another format.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by UDUJ(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mstick:
How can a "doctor in charge" write a bill in a government owned hospital?! Government hospitals even when you want to buy a syringe you're sent with a prescription from a doctor to the appropriate department and you're issued a receipt even for the smallest item. Doctor and nurses don't write bills in government hospitals.

The guy is not smart. I know he will comeback with another moniker and create another begging post. Reason I stopped listening to any moniker created in 2020 as over 90% of them are created for scamming. Shame

1 Like

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mstick:

Seriously? Who then writes the bill for the treatment given to the patient by the Dr.?

Well, let me school you. When a patient is treated at oauthc, the Dr. that treated him or her will put the bill of every service rendered together and give to the patient to make payment at the cash point, the receipt is then brought back to the ward where the treatment was given and handed over to the matron(nurse) In charge to clear. A copy of the receipt goes to the patient, that when he/she can leave.

I know all these details cos I had my baby there last year.

BTW The payment will be made by a relative of the patient as the patient can't leave the ward until payment is made.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Mstick: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Oga/madam please find something else to scam with. The doctors in government hospitals never give bills. They prescribe and you take the prescription to the cash desk and they come up with the bill. As for giving birth it's the same procedure. No doctor of any government hospital writes prescription on a piece of paper like you've posted WITHOUT the hospital APPROVED letter head.

Like I said NO GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL EVEN HEALTH CENTER DOCTOR WILL GIVE SUCH A "BILL".

1 Like

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mstick:
Oga/madam please find something else to scam with. The doctors in government hospitals never give bills. They prescribe and you take the prescription to the cash desk and they come up with the bill. As for giving birth it's the same procedure. No doctor of any government hospital writes prescription on a piece of paper like you've posted WITHOUT the hospital APPROVED letter head.

Like I said NO GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL EVEN HEALTH CENTER DOCTOR WILL GIVE SUCH A "BILL".

I think you said no Dr. gives bill. You have now added 'without letter head'. You should have said that earlier.

You will be fine.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Mstick: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Oga/madam I never said a doctor gives bill but prescription. Read again.

This scam won't fly. Try orphan, private school teacher, sales girl or something else.

Balocha:

I think you said no Dr. gives bill. You have now added 'without letter head'. You should have said that earlier.

You will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Mindlog: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Balocha:

You will be fine.

I work in a health facility and no Dr would write on such paper to reflect billing. It is ONLY the finance and account department of OAUTHC that is mandated to generate the official invoice.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Balocha:

You will be fine.
you are not smart. And let me inform you, you can end up in jail with that phone number you posted. I hope u know you can be traced

1 Like

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Balocha:
Hi familylanders.

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by ikuku5914: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Oga ur own time dey come
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Mstick: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2020
A nine days old baby with such thick arms and outfit? Doctor writing "drugs" instead of the specific medication?! grin

Who administers such amount of "drugs" on a woman that gave birth through normal delivery?!

After delivery you're given antibiotics, folic acid, blood tablets, pain killers and some vitamins, those medication can never ever be up to the amount written on those dirty pieces of papers.

Even if you claim it's medication given before delivery, it's standard practice in all government hospitals that YOU provide the medicine, drips, and the items on your hospital list before you can be attended to.

So how come she used such an amount for "drugs"?!
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by Balocha: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
you are not smart. And let me inform you, you can end up in jail with that phone number you posted. I hope u know you can be traced

If you no do your worst with that phone number posted, no be your papa born you.
Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by dobnina(f): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Balocha:

If you no do your worst with that phone number posted, no be your papa born you.

Finally, this scammer has been busted. He is now cursing everybody Oga go and hustle, you have two hands and two legs. The time wasted to scam people would have been used to achieve something productive. Ole.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC by dobnina(f): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Balocha:

This is the reason why people should be careful of 2020 monickers. 95% of them are scam.
I am glad nobody sent money to this scammer who just stole someone's picture, posted it with a sob story to attract sympathy.
Thank you Nairaland FBI.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Find Your Partner? / Strange: 21-year-old Boy Looks, Feeds, Lives Like A Monkey (video) / I Feel Very Guilty Whenever I Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.