Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How Did You Find Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Find Your Partner? (1838 Views)

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Find Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Please how did you find your spouse?

I had no women growing up and even in uni, even when I had a few admirers. I was consumed in studies and making money, hence had no time for myself. Sex was no problem though.

By the grace of God, I am reasonably comfortable now but don't just know how to go about getting a wife.

Note that I said a wife. I can easily get flings. Approaching women is not the issue but I am always moving about from one state to the other, so it contributed to my avoiding commitments.

Now i feel like I need someone special. I haven't found interest in anyone in facebook matchmaking groups.

I will be 30 soon.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by pozehnani(f): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2020
So many flings will make you too picky and make it difficult to find someone appealing enough. Even when you do, that fling that has entered your blood might affect you.

Good luck though.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Shortyy(f): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2020
We were coworkers. But it ended in tears.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Oizee(f): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:
We were coworkers. But it ended in tears.
hmmm, sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Shortyy(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Oizee:
hmmm, sorry
It's well
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Estherdqueen: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2020
LagosInter:

I had no women growing up and even in uni, even when I had a few admirers. I was consumed in studies and making money, hence had no time for myself. Sex was no problem though.

By the grace of God, I am reasonably comfortable now but don't just know how to go about getting a wife.

Note that I said a wife. I can easily get flings. Approaching women is not the issue but I am always moving about from one state to the other, so it contributed to my avoiding commitments.

Now i feel like I need someone special. I haven't found interest in anyone in facebook matchmaking groups.

I will be 30 soon.

come let's have an understanding and work something out.. grin > grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by okoIYAyin(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Found her in my dream, only to wake up and, lo and behold, she is lying right beside me.

Isn't God wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by youngblaq: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Person no go dey make he own no gum am.
You didn't have to come here tho.
Where, how, and when you connect your partner doesn't mean the affair'd lead or not lead to marriage or premium tears.
If it's really a problem to you, calm down and figure it out yourself what you need do.
You no be underage kid wey people go dey give ideas on dis kain talk jare.
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by meobizy(f): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na from clap dance dey start. Convert one of those flings into a relationship and it may become something beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Queenserah26(f): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
I quite agree
pozehnani:
So many flings will make you too picky and make it difficult to find someone appealing enough. Even when you do, that fling that has entered your blood might affect you.

Good luck though.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by SirLiquidGold: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
there is no specific place to find love/wife
heck, some found theirs on Facebook.
I am yet to find mine tho. hopefully I'd find mine on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by kukoyi17226: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
So many flings will make you too picky and make it difficult to find someone appealing enough. Even when you do, that fling that has entered your blood might affect you. Good luck though.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Estherdqueen:

Chat me up
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Romangalactic(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
LagosInter:

I will be 30 soon.

Send pm 2 dis girl Klass99, she veri single & desparately seriously searchin 4 man on nl sir. Only ish is dat she dnt lyk children & cant haff dem, she alreadi plan 2 donate all her lyf savings & work 2 charity wen she get elderly

Manage har plz, children ar nt a blessing according 2 har
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
okoIYAyin:
Found her in my dream, only to wake up and, lo and behold, she is lying right beside me.

Isn't God wonderful
Adam things...cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Munzy14(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Send pm 2 dis girl Klass99, she veri single & desparately seriously searchin 4 man on nl sir. Only ish is dat she dnt lyk children & cant haff dem, she alreadi plan 2 donate all her lyf savings & work 2 charity wen she get elderly

Manage har plz, children ar nt a blessing according 2 har
chai nairaland....smh.....cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Romangalactic(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Munzy14:

chai nairaland....smh.....cheesy
Am jst been helpfull, Klass iz my veri gud frend. Iz nt so easi 2 find a man who dnt want any children atall evn if it jst one.
Dis guy mite jst b har lucky brake, no one know tmr
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Am jst been helpfull, Klass iz my veri gud frend. Iz nt so easi 2 find a man who dnt want any children atall evn if it jst one.
Dis guy mite jst b har lucky brake, no one know tmr
No child In naija, when her MIL starts praying to see her grandchildren, unto patience ozokwo way...gringrin
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Romangalactic(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Munzy14:

No child In naija, when her MIL starts praying to see her grandchildren, unto patience ozokwo way...gringrin
mayb she one of dose babez who ar prayin dat deir fuchure hosbands mother iz alreadi dead b4 dey marry. She my frend tho bt u can neva know evritin abt dese girls dese days.
Dey nw carry deep mind nawcry
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

mayb she one of dose babez who ar prayin dat deir fuchure hosbands mother iz alreadi dead b4 dey marry. She my frend tho bt u can neva know evritin abt dese girls dese days.
Dey nw carry deep mind nawcry
hmmmmmm
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Romangalactic(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Munzy14:

hmmmmmm
Klass99 wer ar u sis Hapi sundae sis

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Estherdqueen:

Shooting shots are we? cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by BigDawsNet: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Church... Not married tho
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Oracleforce: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
I find her at lekki tollgate while we were saying #EndSars.
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by chiomaP(f): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmmmm interesting topic
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Samfloxin(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Found mine in a higher institution... I can find a nice God fearing final year student for you.
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Nickymezor(f): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
cool
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Samfloxin:
Found mine in a higher institution... I can find a nice God fearing final year student for you.

For real?
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by harrwix(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
same here... hoping to learn a thing or two
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2020
You can meet your wife anywhere
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by Samfloxin(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

For real?
yeah.
Re: How Did You Find Your Partner? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Samfloxin:

yeah.

Oya now connect me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / Who Will Be Your First Son / The Sunday Meal I Prepared Today With Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.