Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Piggery Equipment and Tools - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Piggery Equipment and Tools (1748 Views)

Piggery Equipment / Piggery Business Plan / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hello friends, I will be posting the best pig farming equipments we sell and discussing their functions on this thread.

All are quality equipment from Europe and available for Wholesale and retail In Nigeria.

Feel free to ask questions and place your orders.

Nationwide delivery.

1 Like

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by woleabayo(f): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
where are the equipment
Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by henrybomb(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
femu:
Hello friends, I will be posting the best pig farming equipments we sell and discussing their functions on this thread.

All are quality equipment from Europe and available for Wholesale and retail In Nigeria.

Feel free to ask questions and place your orders.

Nationwide delivery.
Please can you post it?
Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lasso, Restrainer or Animal Catcher

It's a device for holding a pig easily and securely during injections, washing or other physical examinations.

Quality Equipment from Kerbl

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Example Using the Lasso to hold a Pig

1 Like

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Using the Lasso to hold a Pig

1 Like

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ear Tag Kit:

Ear tags
Blank customisable double faced Ear Tags for identification and record keeping of your pigs.

It allows you to assign a unique name or no to your animals making it easy to keep track of their performance and prevent theft.

Ear Tag Plier
To attach the ear tags to the pig's ear.

Ear tag pen
Pen for permanent writing of unique names or nos on the ear tag.

Products from Allflex Europe

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Drinking N.ipples

Delivers clean water to the Pigs.

There are different types of Nipp.les drinkers for Piglet, Grower and Finisher pigs.

We sell all categories of Nip.ple drinkers.

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Growers nipp.le

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ball-bite Drinkers

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2020
Piglet Teeth Clipper

Use to remove piglets teeth at birth.

It's important to remove teeth to prevent mastitis, streptococcal arthritis, greasy pig disease and to allow the sow lactate properly.

We can deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
[bRaidex ]Animal Marking Crayon[/b]

Use to Identify your Pigs during:

sickness
treatment
sales
record keeping

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nitrile Gloves for Flawless hygiene

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Boot washer

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by GURION: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
femu:
Boot washer

Lovely. How much?
Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Feeder

Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by road2ff: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by DFPS: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
road2ff:
Hello op, are you still in the pig farming industry, I started a couple of months ago and it has not been an easy journey, i stumbled on the pig farmers thread but also noticed along the line most of the big guns on the thread stopped contributing with indications that some got out of the business entirely, with this I fear that I might be in for a long ride, the industry is one I picked interest in spent the better part of the last two years on, I want to know if indeed there could be light at the end of the tunnel or rather cut my loss and move on. Thanks for your anticipated response
what are the challenges u are facing
Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by MyWord: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by femu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
road2ff:
Hello op, are you still in the pig farming industry, I started a couple of months ago and it has not been an easy journey, i stumbled on the pig farmers thread but also noticed along the line most of the big guns on the thread stopped contributing with indications that some got out of the business entirely, with this I fear that I might be in for a long ride, the industry is one I picked interest in spent the better part of the last two years on, I want to know if indeed there could be light at the end of the tunnel or rather cut my loss and move on. Thanks for your anticipated response

Conversations have moved on to WhatsApp.

Send me a Message on WhatsApp so I can add you to our pig farmers group
Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by road2ff: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2021
DFPS:
what are the challenges u are facing
Quite a few chief of which is the mortality rate, we have lost bout 25% of stock though I guess that was our fault as we did not get our weaners from a reliable source, the surviving ones are about 3 months old on the farm and none of them weighs up to 15kg despite feeding with a decent feed formulated that consist of required nutrients.
Re: Piggery Equipment and Tools by Kentiman(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pls add me to the piggery WhatsApp group

(1) (Reply)

Grasscutter Farming: Simple Guide, Feeding, And Vaccination. / Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine / Info On Tomato Farming Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.