Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower (5631 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by eyesoflagos: 7:54am On May 21, 2017
Beyoncé turns to late Nigerian Afro beat legend, Fela Anikulapo, for help at her baby shower
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/beyonce-turns-to-late-nigerian-afro.html
watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBo4ZzWQ_j4
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by sweeterman(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2017
Wawuu... Legend!!!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Smellymouth: 8:46am On May 21, 2017
"..My father was a missionary..Everything has to be English...We’re not even allowed to speak our country’s languages in schools...They called it, language of the country..
They called our own languages vernacular..
So, English was the only language you’re allowed to speak in school.
Everything was English..
My name is Anikulapo.. I have death
in my pouch. I can’t die!They can’t kill me!!.."

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Lalas247(f): 8:54am On May 21, 2017
Fela !!! cool OG

Bey bey your head dey there grin
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by IamOpemipo(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2017
Smellymouth:
"..My father was a missionary..Everything has to be English...We’re not even allowed to speak our country’s languages in schools...They called it, language of the country..
They called our own languages vernacular..
So, English was the only language you’re allowed to speak in school.
Everything was English..
My name is Anikulapo.. I have death
in my pouch. I can’t die!They can’t kill me!!.."

Music is the weapon!!!

Tell em bro

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Smellymouth: 9:27am On May 21, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Music is weapon!!!

Tell me bro

Music is the WEAPON!!!

Music is the weapon of the FUTURE..

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by dangotesmummy: 9:31am On May 21, 2017
One of the minute legends of the Yoruba race who dared to say the truth as it is to government face and dared the consequences.its very rare for Yoruba's not to be compromised if they threaten them with death or flash money on them. I liked his political activism through music but I hate his sexual lifestyle
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by crazyABO(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2017
Smellymouth:

Music is the WEAPON!!!

tell dem music is life arararara!!! Ororororo!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Smellymouth: 9:42am On May 21, 2017
crazyABO:
tell dem music is life arararara!!! Ororororo!!! cool

cool cool cool
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Smellymouth: 9:46am On May 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
One of the minute legends of the Yoruba race who dared to say the truth as it is to government face and dared the consequences.its very rare for Yoruba's not to be compromised if they threaten them with death or flash money on them. I liked his political activism through music but I hate his sexual lifestyle

Fela once said , "..Sex is a gift of nature. Why do men make laws to check it? A law telling you where to fv.ck and another telling you when to fv.ck...”

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Mologi(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2017
Abami Eda!!!!
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by dangotesmummy: 10:14am On May 21, 2017
Smellymouth:

Fela once said , "..Sex is a gift of nature. Why do men make laws to check it? A law telling you where to fv.ck and another telling you when to fv.ck...”
sex is a beautiful gift by God. Promiscuity and sexual recklessness is a sexual deviation originated from the pit of hell

Any time God creates something beautiful, the devil must create a counterfeit or abuse it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Philistine(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by hahn(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2017
She can also look to Fela to advice Jay Z on fidelity undecided
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Charismatic107: 12:28pm On May 21, 2017
Fela the abami EDA
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Adebaba1(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2017
Vacancy for an internal Auditor and an Accountant

http://naijametier..in/2017/05/both-internal-auditor-and-accountant.html
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by AlvanT(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
sex is a beautiful gift by God. Promiscuity and sexual recklessness is a sexual deviation originated from the pit of hell

Any time God creates something beautiful, the devil must create a counterfeit or abuse it

Shut up!!! You speak with confidence as if you've seen the devil before,what if he's not as evil as Christianity portrays him,devil have suffer.If Buhari mess na devil,mtcheew.
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by AlvanT(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2017
Smellymouth:

Music is the WEAPON!!!

Two hands in the air like say he yawa with olopa. :O

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by finnestdope(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2017
Fella Kuti

Music Legend
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Jajayi: 1:56pm On May 21, 2017
Wawu!!!
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Smellymouth: 2:06pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
Two hands in the air like say he yawa with olopa. :O

Anikulapo Kuti Anikulapo Kuti/
Everyday na like my birthday/
Talk’ about the government na like my duty/
Fornication and adultery; omo na big sin/
That’s why you see me getting
married to any kind of shordy wey I
give deek/
Am simply that special type of guy lati’Abeokuta/
Always wanna try new things; I dey
push strings; like I dey play guitar/
Typical African, wey go study music for London, instead of Medicine/
I gat two things on just my mic and my panties...

Respect to Dremo...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Smellymouth: 2:07pm On May 21, 2017
Lalasticlala. .. Fela is a legend..
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by AlvanT(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
Smellymouth:

Anikulapo Kuti Anikulapo Kuti/ Everyday na like my birthday/ Talk’ about the government na like my duty/ Fornication and adultery; omo na big sin/ That’s why you see me getting married to any kind of shordy wey I give deek/ Am simply that special type of guy lati’Abeokuta/ Always wanna try new things; I dey push strings; like I dey play guitar/ Typical African, wey go study music for London, instead of Medicine/ I gat two things on just my mic and my panties...
Respect to Dremo...
Oluwa Babanla Montana...that guy is fire.
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by AlvanT(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
Smellymouth:

Anikulapo Kuti Anikulapo Kuti/ Everyday na like my birthday/ Talk’ about the government na like my duty/ Fornication and adultery; omo na big sin/ That’s why you see me getting married to any kind of shordy wey I give deek/ Am simply that special type of guy lati’Abeokuta/ Always wanna try new things; I dey push strings; like I dey play guitar/ Typical African, wey go study music for London, instead of Medicine/ I gat two things on just my mic and my panties...
Respect to Dremo...
Oluwa Babanla Montana...that guy is fire.

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by eyesoflagos: 4:37pm On May 21, 2017
grin
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by dangotesmummy: 4:40pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
Shut up!!! You speak with confidence as if you've seen the devil before,what if he's not as evil as Christianity portrays him,devil have suffer.If Buhari mess na devil,mtcheew.
get thee behind me devil and his agents. In the name of Jesus I command you child of darkness to get thee behind me
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by AlvanT(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
get thee behind me devil and his agents. In the name of Jesus I command you child of darkness to get thee behind me
Aaaaarghaaaaaaarghaaaaaaraagh,help I'm burning,I'm burning!!!help me!!!

mtcheeeew
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by wurabecca(f): 5:20pm On May 21, 2017
I have this feelings that..........Nigerian Festish something, maybe god, gat to do with Queen Bee's Babies....From Yeye Osun, now Fela?

Nigeria is actually a blessed Country.....

God will Eradicate our source of Trouble. In Jesus Name/ Isha Allah/ eriwo and others....... grin

Amen/Amin....asé and others.
Re: Beyoncé Turns To Late Nigerian Afro Beat Legend, Fela Anikulapo, For baby shower by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2017
Even a whole queen B understands what being African is all about and here in Nigeria our ladies are busy bleaching thier skins and enslaving thier mentality cry

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Cooking In His Kitchen / WWE Wrestler Kane, Now A US Mayor!! / New Video Of Bbnaija's Khloe With Massive Butt Sparks Implants Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.