Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Facebook Money Making Secret For Nigerians. So Simple! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Facebook Money Making Secret For Nigerians. So Simple! (2190 Views)

Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants / The Last Money-making Secret. (expiring Soon!) / Illegal Facebook Money Making Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Money Making Secret For Nigerians. So Simple! by oyolander(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hi,
Just before you go further reading this piece, you need to make a decision right away. This method I am about to reveal is an illegal and unethical strategy of making money from facebook. Please, if you are a saint, kindly navigate away from this page to avoid being polluted with my strategy.

If you are still reading on, I believe you are not a spiritkoko. Fine! The truth about this stuff is that I came across it accidentally while trying to implement something I learnt from warrior forum. Now, I have got the patent! I have perfected the strategy given it out to some people (I did that about a month ago) and they acclaimed to have made money from it. In fact, the least of the 5 said he made #30k in three weeks. So, this confirms the fact that not only I but others have made and still making money from facebook through my invention.

In absolute truthfulness, I have used this strategy for over 2 months now and with the grace of God, I have made something tangible from it. Now, I have decided to turn away from illegality and find my root back to Sainthood. The need for some capital actually necessitated the initial derailment.

WHAT IS THIS STRATEGY ALL ABOUT?
Yes! I can read your mind. Well, the truth is that this strategy is a very simple thing. It was born out of ingenuity and originality. Yes, do not forget that it remains illegal and unethical.

It was actually a brain work. How do I mean? In as much as you are willing and ready, some magas are ready and will forever be ready to pay you. Well, this strategy entails you have a fresh facebook account, add some friends (like 30 and above); with some other secrets that I will tell you, you are on the verge to making as little as #50/month. If you even package yourself very well, you will make far more. Especially if you are a lady!

It is these friends that will make you money. Do not guess or be too forward. Not only when you get the full gist and details shall you be successful with this strategy. In that case, I will implore you to be calm and get the crux of it all.

If you are really interested, the truth here is that[b] i charge a consultancy fee of #2000 only[/b]. This is payable to:

Name Gbolagade Adetunji
Bank: Fist Bank of Nigeria PLC
Account no.; 3213010051378

After payment, just give me a call on 07086086655. Right there on the phone, we shall get started.

Do not be misguided by the spiritkokos in the house. Believe me, if you fail to make as little as #30k in your first 3 weeks, you need no one to tell you that you are a certified mumu.
Re: Facebook Money Making Secret For Nigerians. So Simple! by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
You're a big thief! You claim to make 30k every 2 weeks and demandin 4 2k. Can u see ur chicken brain?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Money Making Secret For Nigerians. So Simple! by Jeel: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
Go to google u wil get it 4 free

1 Like

Re: Facebook Money Making Secret For Nigerians. So Simple! by ebbydee77: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
the thread owner is a baboon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

End Times! Worker Fired For Uninstalling A GPS Tracking App From Her Smartphone / I Got This From GIS, Who Else Did? / GZ Industries Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.