Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview (929 Views)

How To Negotiate Your Salary For A Promotion: Tips And Tricks / 6 Proven Ways To Negotiate A Higher Salary / How To Negotiate A Better Salary | Career Advice Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview by EmploymentHubCV: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
*How to negotiate salary during an interview*

Most people aren’t natural negotiators and some are yet to define their values.
It is time to know your worth and put a price tag on it.
A company that has spent time with you through the series of interviews and tests are now discussing salary with you means they want to hire you because they see a potential in you that will be valuable to their team, so it’s good to see the value in your self and rate it.

The fire thing to do during the salary negotiation is armed with the market rate for your position and expertise put in mind that some organizations pay more or less. So find out the company pay structure if you can.

- Look inward to see your skills, experience, and expertise you are bringing to the firm, then put a value on yourself.

*Sneak peek*: when negotiating put a little hike above your desire pay range so even if they negotiate it below. You will still be happy.

Here's what to say :

"I'm very excited about the position and know that I'd be the right fit for the team. I'm also excited about your offer and knowing that I'll bring a lot of value to the table based on my experience that we discussed during the interviews, as a result, I would like to be paid #0.0000

My market research showed that as the industry average for this role, and I'm confident that you'll be very happy with how much I can contribute to the team and the department
You will likely feel nervous in delivering this message, but stay poised and upbeat. Don't worry that the offer will be rescinded simply because you're negotiating; the worst that can happen, if you do it fairly, is that the employer will say no. And you negotiate till you come to a compromise.

Do you have a great CV to get you to the stage of salary negotiation? A bad resume will not give you the chance to negotiate good pay. Why don’t you come let's give you a chance at a good employment?.
A good resume will show potential employers the value you are bringing to the firm and why they should hire you!

Call or WhatsApp EH 08080756701 for CV rewrite or Linkedin
Re: How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview by EmploymentHubCV: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Tick Tock
Does your resume pass the 6 seconds text?
Will your resume pass the six-second test? Ask these questions to find out.
In today's competitive job market, it should come as no surprise that recruiters, hiring managers, and other HR professionals are often pressed for time when reviewing the loads of job applications they receive for each open position.
studies have shown that, on average, a recruiter scans each resume for only six seconds before deciding if it belongs in the trash. In other words, you only get six seconds to capture the hiring manager's attention and convince them you are the only professional for the job — that's a big task to complete in so little time.

So how can you do that?
Click on the link below to find more about resume writing and how you can impress a recruiter withing 6 seconds or you can register for our profile optimization services (CV rewrite/LinkedIn optimization) by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to
https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/7125502276091356123
Re: How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview by EmploymentHubCV: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2020
*LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL CV WRITER?*
■Transform your boring CV to a recruiter magnet
■Increase your chance of getting the job/promotion
■100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 
■High-Quality CV Writing Service
■In-House CV Consultants
■48 Hour Turnaround
■LinkedIn Profile Makeover Service
■Transform your LinkedIn profile to a recruiter magnet

messagd or call 08080756701 for price list and packages
Re: How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview by EmploymentHubCV: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
*Hurray!! September to Remember!!*
*10% off this season*

Dear Job Seeker/Career Professionals,

As hiring managers begin hiring again this September, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you get ahead this fall, we're offering you up to %10 off Employment hub professional profile optimization services (CV rewrite/LinkedIn Optimization) for a limited time only (September 17-30).
A professionally written resume will help position you to get more callbacks, land a job faster, earn more, and even step into a higher position. Our expert writers will craft a resume that:

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience and career goals*.
*Highlights keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you*.
*Stands out and gives you the confidence you need to move forward in your career*.

Don't miss out on this special offer to save, upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH

Offer last till September 30th
Re: How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview by EmploymentHubCV: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
”Take Note, When Hiring A Resume Writer”

I was contacted a few weeks ago by a client for a CV rewrite, after she registered for the service.

I contacted her and ask some questions, the Cv draft she sent only have her contact details as the relevant information, the rest information were very unclear

I asked for more details about her work experience, company name and location, role title, summary task and reporting relationship, Tech proficiency, certifications, Training etc...she answered a few and got irritated at a point and said ”Why are you asking me too much questions, figure it out! that's why I am paying you!” I was awe �. How can I figure what I don't know? Your cv is not detailed enough!

Dear professionals, resume writers are not magicians, we can only modify you and bring out achievements from your work history and show a prospective employer the value you bring to their team but we can't put in details that are not real, we need some information to do the mental work of ”showing you off”

Any resume writer that refurbished your resume without your active impact will only lie on your resume and while that can get you an interview it won't keep the job. We trained to magnify ONLY the TRUTH and not tell a lie...

While you hire a resume writer please be involved in the rewrite process, ask questions and give detailed information so they know how to defined YOU in a professional wa

your skills and achievements, along with the right industry keywords, will stand out to hiring managers.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We'd love to work with you to improve your resume and get you on the road toward your next great job.

HIRE US! call or WhatsApp 08080756701 to register.

Other services includes LinkedIn optimization, Fully Circle Recruitment Process, SOP etc.
Re: How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview by Adroitcareers: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2022
We are your plug when it comes to standard CV upgrade and LinkedIn Optimization that attracts employers

CV upgrade, CV revamp, CV restructuring, CV review, CV doctor...just name it!

Do you need a CV structured to the system of UK, Canada, USA etc. We are your plug! We give your CV the best professional touch.

We have experts who will craft a bespoke CV that will pass ATS test

Our clients get 3-4 interview invites per week after reviewing their CV.

Send us a DM on WhatsApp via:

#cvupgrade #LinkedInOptimization

(1) (Reply)

Export To Top African Countries And Make Huge Amount Of Money / N-power Ilorin West People Unable To Do Verification / Imagine A Nigeria Where 90% Of All The Graduates Are 2:1 And 10% Are 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.