Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? (2013 Views)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by englishmart(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
How many slices of bread do you think is appropriate for a normal human, not the gluttonous ones?
I eat 2-10 slices only, depending on the mood.

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by Bola146(f): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin It depends on the hunger grin . I can eat 5 with hot tea or fried eggs cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by EzzyCarter: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bola146:
grin It depends on the hunger grin . I can eat 5 with hot tea or fried eggs cheesy cheesy

Just five? Come on, you can do better grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by Abraham22(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by SocialJustice: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Joblessness.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by fati2001(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
8=based on the type of bread.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by Bola146(f): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Just five? Come on, you can do better grin
With fried eggs and hot tea, I'm okay grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by Tonytonex(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
I nearly finished a whole loaf of sliced bread.
and that day, muscle pull dealt with me

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
I usually squeeze 4 to 5 slice and eat wholly as 1. I can go 2 to 3 times. So do the maths. I can exhaust a whole loaf if the bread is extremely soft and yummy aka genesis bread. Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by EzzyCarter: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tonytonex:
I nearly finished a whole slice of bread.
and that day, muscle pull dealt with me

A whole slice? A whole loaf you meant to say

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by EzzyCarter: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bola146:

With fried eggs and hot tea, I'm okay grin

You're officially the first Bola I've seen with a moderate appetite. Damn, the other Bola's ehn, lemme not say much sha grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by Tonytonex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:

A whole slice? A whole loaf you meant to say
yes, a whole loaf of sliced bread. thanks.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by Bola146(f): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:

You're officially the first Bola I've seen with a moderate appetite. Damn, the other Bola's ehn, lemme not say much sha grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by Ghostrye: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
anything from 12 to 17 slices

2 Likes

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by superability(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
I usually squeeze 4 to 5 slice and eat wholly as 1. I can go 2 to 3 times. So do the maths. I can exhaust a whole loaf if the bread is extremely soft and yummy aka genesis bread. Lalasticlala

Seriously both of us can't stay together...
How can two bread lords pal for God sake

3 Likes

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by superability(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ghostrye:
anything from 12 to 17 slices

No need to count sef
U fit chop full loaf
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by superability(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
But Op wait o...
So people like us that don't really count the slices or loafs we can destroy at a go are abnormal human beings abi
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by xynerise: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
I hate bread
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by okirewaju(f): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
I don't count.
I eat till I'm satisfied and stop
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by okirewaju(f): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
xynerise:
I hate bread
How can you hate something so soft and succulent?
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by englishmart(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
okirewaju:
I'm not sure he said he hated breast, but bread.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by englishmart(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bola146:
Hot tea? Was the tea supposed to be cold before?

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by englishmart(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
okirewaju:
I don't count.
I eat till I'm satisfied and stop
You eat till you can't eat again, that's gluttonous.

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by englishmart(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
xynerise:
I hate bread
E go some bread wey you go chop, you will like bread.

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by xynerise: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
okirewaju:

I love boobs and ass pls. Don't get it twisted

1 Like

Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
englishmart:
Hot tea? Was the tea supposed to be cold before?
I prefer my tea cold... Asin ice block cold this country infact continent is hot enuff.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by akume(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
I eat a whole loaf of sliced bread, not for anything but for the love I have for bread
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by okirewaju(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
xynerise:

I love boobs and ass pls. Don't get it twisted
shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by okirewaju(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
englishmart:
You eat till you can't eat again, that's gluttonous.
That's how I eat my bread.
What's your best combo with bread?

I love bread and coconut
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by armyofone(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
For normal human, 1 slice
For abnormal and overfeeding human, 2 slices.
Overfeeding + long throats, 3 or more slices
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by Cousin9999: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
It depends on how physically active you are, and what else you eat.
Re: How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat? by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
okirewaju:
That's how I eat my bread.
What's your best combo with bread?

I love bread and coconut
Bread and indomieee, especially when ever the noodles is super wet and slippery... you shld try it sometimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#yummy# How To Cook This / Use The Wondrous Ginger For Weight Loss! / Qlink Pressure Pot For Sale. #18,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.