Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Do You Know Whats On Your Friend's Mind? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know Whats On Your Friend's Mind? (744 Views)

If You Want To Change Your Life For Ever, Go And See Whats On Www.facebook.com/t / Whats On A Man's Mind? / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Whats On Your Friend's Mind? by sammythes(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
What do you think about a friend you don't truly know? Gbenga is a friend of mine that i don't truly know. He came to my house one night just to pass over to the next morning since his house in kubwa which is far from his place of work. For almost a year now he has been staying during week days and leave at weekends. He seem to be a nice guy, but one thing my family don't like is he wouldn't tell anything about himself. We don't know any member of his family or his house. He has been staying with us but whenever he is going back to his house in kubwa or traveling he doesn't tell any one.  He just leave. He does whatever he likes. He talk to my elders once with out respect. He also keep information about himself away from us. I don't know where he is staying in kubwa and would not let me know his house. he would rather bring up excuses whenever or deny his is not around. My father advised me to get to know him well in case of times emergency so we can call any of his family member. But my friend would never want me to know his place. Know my elder brother is very furious with me and want him stop coming to the house. The boy is not a straight forward person and he lie alot.

I want is to protect is my name and would not want somebody to go out telling people I'm wicked. Also, I don't want to have problems with any  of my family member.  People around know that this guy is staying with us and he could get me into trouble and run away one day. What do you think I should do to this guy? To say the truth, I don't know how to tell him.
Re: Do You Know Whats On Your Friend's Mind? by obowunmi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
*Brb on this one*
Re: Do You Know Whats On Your Friend's Mind? by sammythes(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ Obowunmi, I don't understand what you mean by "Brb on this one". I'm only seeking for some advice. Talk to me man.
Re: Do You Know Whats On Your Friend's Mind? by Ideas4life(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
Tell him your house is no longer welcoming to him. You must be very silly and childish to think a person like that can be called a friend! I am very stunned about your family's attitude to him! For all u know, d guy cud land u all in serious trouble! Act fast, as it doesn't make u a bad person. Anyone who hears dis tale and feels u acted rongly by askin him to stay away must be off! If all uve said is true though!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Come And Address The Nigerians / Please Unbanned Deal_ordea / Because Of The Price Of Garri I Was Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.