Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

HNM - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HNM (287 Views)

A Cry For Help. / Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HNM by mosdii(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Good Day NL's, how are we doing today?.
Happy New Month.
Re: HNM by dobnina(f): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Please try and talk to your landlord, thank God you have 40% of the money, give it to him and plead with him to give you more time. He can't send you packing. You still have grace period.
Re: HNM by mosdii(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2020
dobnina:
Please try and talk to your landlord, thank God you have 40% of the money, give it to him and plead with him to give you more time. He can't send you packing. You still have grace period.

Thanks so much for the wonderful advise, but I've already done that and he is refusing.
Re: HNM by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2020
mosdii:
Happy New Month.

Please I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys. I seriously need your help to pay my rent that expired on August 31st.

I used to work in a hotel before the Corona virus issue and I was sacked afterwards. I falled back to my little savings to help me and my mother throughout the tough period.
I have struggled to raise 40% of the rent and the landlord is on my neck. Please I'm begging you to kindly assist me with anything, nothing is too small.

Acct : 2065090286
Bank: UBA
Thanks and God bless you.

You edit theotherroom post..

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Re: HNM by dobnina(f): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2020
mosdii:
Happy New Month.

Please I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys. I seriously need your help to pay my rent that expired on August 31st.

I used to work in a hotel before the Corona virus issue and I was sacked afterwards. I falled back to my little savings to help me and my mother throughout the tough period.
I have struggled to raise 40% of the rent and the landlord is on my neck. Please I'm begging you to kindly assist me with anything, nothing is too small.

Acct : 2065090286
Bank: UBA
Thanks and God bless you.

lol.... Another Busted scammer
Oga go and find work
Scamming is not a job
Thank God nobody send money to your account
Re: HNM by mosdii(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: HNM by mosdii(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: HNM by mosdii(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: HNM by mosdii(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of The Perfect Sourvenir For Your Special Occassion?check In Please. / Get Ideas For Educational Schools Trips In UK / Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.