Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG (248 Views)

‘ From June Ending, Another One Is Coming’ – TB Joshua Tells Donald Trump / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by Ijcharis(f): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2020
The General-Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet T.B Joshua sought the government to allow him to heal all COVID-19 patients.

The Synagogue Church of All Nations leader, however, called the government to gather COVID-19 patients in their different isolation centers for healing.

Joshua said he wants to reach out to those in isolation centers for interactive prayers while recounting how he had healed many in different countries.

In a Facebook post, Prophet T.B Joshua said, “The blessing of Jesus is for those who knock and ask (Matthew 7:7).”

“We want to encourage our communities, states, local and international bodies, medical doctors, scientists, and the people in charge to organize those who are in isolation and let us arrange how to connect them to us on Emmanuel TV.”

“In whatever way you support to make this happen, we are a team; we are not doing more than you (1 Corinthians 3:cool. In any way you need our service in transmission, we are at your service.”

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/covid-19-allow-me-to-heal-them-all-prophet-t-b-joshua-tells-fg/

Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by budaatum: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2020
You do not need FG permission. Just go to the different isolation centers or ask them to come to you so you heal them, and when they are healed the whole of Nigeria and the world would thank and pay you very generously and your name will live for ever for the amazing thing you've done.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2020
why are all these con men coming out now to say they can heal the virus all of a sudden?
because there is now light at end of tunnel for the virus, drugs and vaccine that works.

anyway, they are con men living up to their trade, it's the fools that keep going to them I blame.

Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
No mind them, I wud HV respected the idea.. if they said it earlier when the thing was still burning.. around April or so cheesy cheesy
lomprico:
why are all these con men coming out now to say they can heal the virus all of a sudden?
because there is now light at end of tunnel for the virus, drugs and vaccine that works.

anyway, they are con men living up to their trade, it's the fools that keep going to them I blame.
Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2020
What happened to long distance healing?

Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by lomprico(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
No mind them, I wud HV respected the idea.. if they said it earlier when the thing was still burning.. around April or so cheesy cheesy

abi?
Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by Maxymilliano(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
“We want to encourage our communities, states, local and international bodies, medical doctors, scientists, and the people in charge to organize those who are in isolation and let us arrange how to connect them to us on Emmanuel TV.”

He is just exercising his faith and no where did he make the claim to heal them all as stated by the OP.

Arrange and connect those in isolation to Emmanuel Tv is all he asked for and your faith will make you whole.
Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by uboma(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:
You do not need FG permission. Just go to the different isolation centers or ask them to come to you so you heal them, and when they are healed the whole of Nigeria and the world would thank and pay you very generously and your name will live for ever for the amazing thing you've done.

Lol.

He does not even need to visit the isolation centers if he's genuine.

Charlatans everywhere.

Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by budaatum: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Maxymilliano:

He is just exercising his faith and no where did he make the claim to heal them all as stated by the OP.

Arrange and connect those in isolation to Emmanuel Tv is all he asked for and your faith will make you whole.
While your watching will fill your pocket as he brainwashes your mind!
Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED PLEASE but not in Nigeria, in the US grin
Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by kingxsamz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Is this not the same clown who prophecied that coronavirus would disappear on the 27th of March? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5756570/tb-joshua-said-coronavirus-over
Re: COVID-19: Allow Me To Heal Them All- Prophet T.B Joshua Tells FG by donnie(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
You think the government or WHO is interested in people getting cured?

There is a Vaccine and an ID number they want to insert in everyone on the planet.

There will be no way out besides taking vaccines as long as our leaders remain as puppets of the West.

Awka Diocese Marks 2020 Women Conference / Yoruba JW / What Do I Need To Know About CCC Before It Gets Too Serious