Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? (8731 Views)

My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. / Your Owambe Didn't Rock If These Women Didn't Attend (pix) / Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Okay fam, this has been on my mind for some time now, so I'll like to throw it open to hear from a larger audience.

Who among these women will you go for as a wife? A woman who is peaceful but with zero or little cooking skills, or a woman with excellent cooking skills but nags and complains?

Let's get our opinions rolling in.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Distress sale!

You too can own a brand new 5 bedroom all ensuite terrace duplex with BQ. Location is Guzape Abuja. Title document is FCDA CofO. Price is N70m.

With Just 2 units left

Call 080. 3651. 9974. for enquiries and inspection

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Righteousness89(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2020
In the Words King Solo

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

Peace is Priceless!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Kestine0: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Number 1..peaceful wife... She can go to cooking school to learn how to cook.. A peaceful wife is a peaceful home.. Don't need stress make I no go get blood pressure (B. P).

13 Likes

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by DICKstractor: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Cooking can be learnt but bad habits like nagging can't go easily

10 Likes

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Samcent: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Take a peaceful wife and send her to edible caterers for training...that's all.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by donbachi(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2020
If she like make she cook prada egusi soup or armani draw soup with gucci meat and balenciaga fish...2minuntes after eaten it..she go nag am out of ur body.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Lamasta(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Every man wants a peaceful wife that will give them peace even if she don't know how to cook she can always learn peacefully without trouble brewing....

I value peace of mind as a person can't trade it for anything.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by crackhaus: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Run from who will stress you mehn...

It's peace of mind above culinary skills any day, twice on a weekend.

13 Likes

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by mariahAngel(f): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Okay fam, this has been on my mind for some time now, so I'll like to throw it open to hear from a larger audience.

Who among these women will you go for as a wife? A woman who is peaceful but with zero or little cooking skills, or a woman with excellent cooking skills but nags and complains?

Let's get our opinions rolling in.

Who would even want to eat the delicious food of a nag?
You might choke to death as she nags you while eating.
It is better to drink garri with no sugar in peace

6 Likes

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by PureGoldh(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Bro....dx ur question get as e be ooh but I will go with the first woman...with time she will learn how to cook.

I can't live with a woman that nags too much to avoid stories wey no go make sense biko

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by mariahAngel(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
PureGoldh:
Bro....dx ur question get as e be ooh

Baba, food no go kill you ooo grin

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by mariahAngel(f): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Samcent:
Take a peaceful wife and send her to edible caterers for training...that's all.

Let's assume she can never learn....
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by PureGoldh(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Baba, food no go kill you ooo grin

Lwkmd.....I don't play with anything wey go enter my stomach....a hungry man is an angry man grin

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Samcent: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Let's assume she can never learn....

In such an unlikely scenario, still go for a peaceful wife.

Guy, if you see how some men hang around town after work, just to avoid the war at home, then you will know that there is more to life than just meat and drink.

12 Likes

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Munzy14(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Even with the peaceful ones, with time she will start nagging ...

6 Likes

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Munzy14:
Even with the peaceful ones, with time she will start nagging ...

Men nag too. grin

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Munzy14(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Men nag too. grin
of course, sissy men... grin

Me I get bored easily, if gist is not fun, I am out... YOLO... cheesy
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
It's non negotiable. No one would take a punishment as a wify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice one peeps
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by sayisayi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
One of my cousins get wife wey during argument tells him, you better cool down before I increase your BP ooo, u want heart attack abi...only 3 yrs married.,.he is 39.

5 Likes

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by culf: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
None of the above
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by roughdiamond(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
I can't joke with my peace. I can even handle the cooking myself provided I can enjoy my peace.
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello fam, original raw/unprocessed shea butter is available. Please call me or watsapp immediately 08060291729

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Men have their weaknesses too
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Want to even your skin tone? Clear stretch marks and wrinkling skin? Call to order for your original raw/unprocessed shea butter. 08060291729

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hello fam
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Before you drop question, them don answer finish.
See to have a peaceful wife and enjoy peace in your marriage, you must also be a peaceable husband.
You can't neglect your wife's needs, your children's needs, the family's needs, or your in laws and expect peace.
That peace you seek you must create a conducive atmosphere for.

4 Likes

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
Before you drop question, them don answer finish.
See to have a peaceful wife and enjoy peace in your marriage, you must also be a peaceable husband.
You can't neglect your wife's needs, your children's needs, the family's needs, or your in laws and expect peace.
That peace you seek you must create a conducive atmosphere for.

Well said sis

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Alright
Re: As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? by KossyKiss97(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Hope you all had a good week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Shoes Shop / / Household Items On Sale at Majek,Ajah axis (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.