Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Earn Ever Increasing Tron Coins Through Supersage Crowdfunding - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Ever Increasing Tron Coins Through Supersage Crowdfunding (648 Views)

Earn Shiba Coins Through The Shiba Faucet / How To Make Money On Supersage.io / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Ever Increasing Tron Coins Through Supersage Crowdfunding by tfrancis(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Invest into the future. Join Supersage S3 & S4 Crowdfunding program to earn Tron (Trx) and secure the future. Tron is a cryptocurrency coin. It's #15 on coinmarketcap.com and it has a bright future of increasing in value.

WHEN YOU JOIN, YOU ONLY NEED TO BRING THREE PEOPLE. EVEN IF YOU DON'T BRING ANYONE, THERE IS ALWAYS A SPILL-OVER. YOU WILL STILL GET DOWNLINES. JOIN OUR EVER GROWING NETWORK WITH THIS REFERRAL LINK: https://supersage.io/n/c8522325

Getting Started:
- Download Tron Wallet on google play store, install it on your phone and create tron account. Make sure you save your 12 secret words. Don't ever share it with anyone.

- Fund your wallet with 510 Trx. For more information join our whatsApp group: https:// chat. whatsapp. com/CDE3Ghqe03B4w47E8f1Dtg

- Copy this referral link: https://supersage.io/n/c8522325

- Click the first icon (bottom left) on your tron wallet app and paste the url you copied above to register on supersage.

Important: Keep your 12 secret words save, dont share it with anyone or misplace it. Without it you can't access your earnings.

TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP FOR MORE INFORMATION, AM FRIENDLY: +234-706-062-4802

Re: Earn Ever Increasing Tron Coins Through Supersage Crowdfunding by tfrancis(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
It is very wise to cast your bread upon many water, bible says after many days you will reap it. Don't be deceive, you only reap when after you've sowed. For many doubters. Don't worry, we will not collect any dime from you. You are not paying anybody to join supersage. Please if anyone ask you to send them money to join supersage, no that is scam. Join our whatsapp group for steps on how to get started. A jouney of success begins with a step.

For more information whatsapp me : +2347060624802
Re: Earn Ever Increasing Tron Coins Through Supersage Crowdfunding by Supersage: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
tfrancis:
It is very wise to cast your bread upon many water, bible says after many days you will reap it. Don't be deceive, you only reap when after you've sowed. For many doubters. Don't worry, we will not collect any dime from you. You are not paying anybody to join supersage. Please if anyone ask you to send them money to join supersage, no that is scam. Join our whatsapp group for steps on how to get started. A jouney of success begins with a step.

For more information whatsapp me : +2347060624802

grin grin grin

O ga ohh

Say it here.

Telling people not to join Supersage is wrong. What's a scam?? I have alot of people who messaged me from nairaland here and they have earned. What's Supersage Crowdfunding. People should rather be careful of this.

Nevertheless while Supersage is going on, another smart contract cheaper and better is set to launch on Thursday September 10th, 2020.

It cost 2000 naira only (110 Trons) to get yourself registered.

Pleasee be careful and invest well for your future.

Dm 081 268 8 0 57 7

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Build Plot Of Land Property In Ibeju Lekki In The Area Sangotedo / I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise / 45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.