Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise (652 Views)

I Want To Open A Gas Filling Outlet / Make Money Legitimately Through Filling Of Questionnaires / Setting Up A Gas Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by Truthsoldier(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Good day nairalanders

I have fancied the idea of establishing a gas filling business, but I don't know how much that can cost,and today it is becoming more lucrative going into that business since most people have resorted to gas stoves and cookers these days..

Pls any idea would go a long way
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Buy the business plan.
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Which state are you?
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

I have fancied the idea of establishing a gas filling business, but I don't know how much that can cost,and today it is becoming more lucrative going into that business since most people have resorted to gas stoves and cookers these days..

Pls any idea would go a long way

We could partner if we are in same state if u don't mind
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by Truthsoldier(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
luvlyADESUWA:
Which state are you?
luvlyADESUWA:
Which state are you?
luvlyADESUWA:
Which state are you?
Anambra
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by wisedon83: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2022
Call me. So that I can give you the name and contact of the company that is going to help you set it up. They also help you train your staff. All you need is a piece of land like one plot. 08034882722
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by Truthsoldier(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
wisedon83:
Call me. So that I can give you the name and contact of the company that is going to help you set it up. They also help you train your staff. All you need is a piece of land like one plot. 08034882722

Where are you based?
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by wisedon83: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lagos. But the company installs in any part of the country
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by luvlyADESUWA(f): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Anambra

Ooooo....
M in Edo
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:32am On May 06, 2022
I have 2 units of 2•5 tons LPG tanks for sale at very affordable price. If you are interested in buying, kindly call 08038950142
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by Truthsoldier(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
I have 2 units of 2•5 tons LPG tanks for sale at very affordable price. If you are interested in buying, kindly call 08038950142

Ok
Re: I Want To Start A Gas Filling Enterprise by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2022
The LPG tanks are in Enugu. And logistics cost is covered already. When you are ready, let me know

(1) (Reply)

Good Investment: Petrol Filling Station For Sale. / How To Live A Healhty Life Devoid Of Cholesterol / The President Sent Me A Cow For Xmas" - Tunde Bakare + El-rufai Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.