Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I have been refunded my money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I have been refunded my money (2372 Views)

Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money / Please What Are They Into Before I Waste My Money And Time ? / My Boss Ask The Security To Throw Me Out,because I Ask Of My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have been refunded my money by VBCampaign: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
I have been refunded my money by zety.com
Re: I have been refunded my money by maxwell767(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
shocked

You mean say you no fit write your own CV lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I have been refunded my money by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: I have been refunded my money by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bro they aren't scammers. The 3 dollars was for the first two weeks. After that they take 25 dollars from your account. I used them and immediately I made like 5 different versions of my CV and cover letter, I cancelled my subscription grin. They have dope CV templates though. I have had so many companies praise my CV and it helped me to get my first offer.

1 Like

Re: I have been refunded my money by Karleb(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Bro they aren't scammers. The 3 dollars was for the first two weeks. After that they take 25 dollars from your account. I used them and immediately I made like 5 different versions of my CV and cover letter, I cancelled my subscription grin. They have dope CV templates though. I have had so many companies praise my CV and it helped me to get my first offer.

Could you please share?
Re: I have been refunded my money by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Karleb:

Could you please share?
https://zety.com/

Once you create and pay the 3 dollars. Create more and cancel the subscription.

3 Likes

Re: I have been refunded my money by greenek: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Asin share the template not the website
tensazangetsu20:

https://zety.com/

Once you create and pay the 3 dollars. Create more and cancel the subscription.
Re: I have been refunded my money by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
greenek:

The template is on the website, there are enough templates on that website.
Re: I have been refunded my money by Nwanieke(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
greenek:

After cancelling the subscription, will my $2.70 be refunded

They have deducted $1.70 already. I have insufficient funds that is why they could not remove the remaining $1

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Kimberly-ryan.net / Nigerian Guardian Newspaper Thursday October 11 2007 Job Vacancies / Can I Get An International Qa Qc Professional Certification In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.