Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) (39650 Views)

Air Peace Receives New 165-Seater Boeing 737-800 Aircraft (Photos) / Ibom Air Acquires 2 Airbus 220-300 Series / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by VEXT: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Codes151:
akwa Ibom with poor citizens?

This wally has nothing to say!
Talking about a state in general without proof.
Where is the research you took?
Where are you from self?

Don't mind the stupid cow....

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by titiakins: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Akwa Ibom is progressing
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2020
flyingpig:
them fit dey snap the birds in different pictures dey call am bird 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. shocked
Go the airport go confirm for yourself. This ur hate na make you never go far for life

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2020
martyns303:

Ibom air doesn’t even operate a Boeing madam. They fly embrer and they are relatively very new, the newest in Nigerian airspace at the moment. Except Airpeace changes that
Noted, thank you.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2020
VEXT:

If them check out, u b one poor church rat.. Wey still dey beg to chop..
Hehehe.

You rat of no destiny sef dey talk?!

chaii!

internet yab man o.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Nanavati(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2020
May God bless Udom Emmanuel
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by adecz: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Codes151:
akwa Ibom with poor citizens?

My research shows that, majority A.I citizens
are generally living below poverty line,
love dog meat, delight in roasting suspected criminals on the streets, very superstitious
( they believe in children witchcraft), good
houseboys & sweeeeet wink wink women ...

They also have an ultramodern stadium
at which our national teams always lose
crucial, international home matches.. sad sad

If you have better research to counteract
this thesis, provide it or be forever silent..

This wally has nothing to say!
Talking about a state in general without proof.
Where is the research you took?
Where are you from self?
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Sweet birdie.
Hope this one is roomy enough for comfortable trip. Most of their aircrafts are so slim that small turbulence midair shakes the hell outta my butt.

Uyo on my mind....

Most of diz small aircraft exhibit the same, I almost fainted the day I used Air Rwanda from Lagos to Kigali..
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by thekingofafrica: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2020
This is beautiful, God bless everyone trying to make Ibom air a success, Nigerians are waiting for you to succeed, you could be the new national carrier in years.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by drey076(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2020
They bought it on hire purchase
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2020
This is good development provided it is also imparting on the life of the common man in the state. well done Akwa-ibom for driving towards financial self sufficient and less dependant on federal government. Rivers and Bayesa state should follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by flyingpig: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

[s]Go the airport go confirm for yourself. This ur hate na make you never go far for life[/s]
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by frog12: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2020
OIL money at work
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by jUeLiZ: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2020
I wish Ayade will have sense...no matter how small it is...

meanwhile i want to see them buying Boeing aircrafts...
God bless Akwa Ibom State...there bless with visionary leaders
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2020
PearlStreet:
May Akwa Ibom never be unfortunate enough to get the type of idiots ruling Igboland.
Amen oo
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2020
thekingofafrica:
This is beautiful, God bless everyone trying to make Ibom air a success, Nigerians are waiting for you to succeed, you could be the new national carrier in years.
Amen oo..
And God bless you too
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Go the airport go confirm for yourself. This ur hate na make you never go far for life
Now a days them no the hide their hate again.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
show us the picture of all the birds in one picture
Are you that broke that you can't go visit the airport and see thing yourself??
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Frekkie(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2020
More grace � to the silent achiever, His Excellency Governor Udom Emmanuel. He is a visionary Governor.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2020
merieam16:
My bro, I'm a Nigerian tho
grin please we don't like Nigerians.. Only 9ja citizens are welcome
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Pimpmaride:

gringringringrin
Trouble finder grin
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Majikman(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Igbochief001:
someone quotes me if this airline is alive in 6 years
so we should carry you in mind for d next six years ... bcuz we no get work abi

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by mrksquare: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2020
is Wike not seeing the wonders Gov. Udom is turning Akwa Ibom State into? All he knows is to be building fly over as though that will put sustainable food on the table of Rivers State people.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
imagine. Na family picture?. You want all the birds to assemble for picture leaving there duties.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Toscarel: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

They would stop all their flights just to proof what to you ?
Gerrarahere

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Am happy since is not the Akpabio we all know that you are referring to

yes he's the one ... Akpabio was one of the best performing governors during his time

dat was before APC reseted his brains
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
mrksquare:
is Wike not seeing the wonders Gov. Udom is turning Akwa Ibom State into? All he knows is to be building fly over as though that will put sustainable food on the table of Rivers State people.
brother u are correct but i just think it is better he builds something than stealing all the money. At least the next government will not have to build bridges at the same place again.
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Toscarel:

They would stop all their flights just to proof what to you ?
Gerrarahere
Gahahahahah grin
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

yes he's the one ... Akpabio was one of the best performing governors during his time

dat was before APC reseted his brains
The guy said Okpabio not Akpabio ok
Re: Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Igbochief001:
someone quotes me if this airline is alive in 6 years

i will.. Ibom Air was 1 year two months ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.