Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Don’t Give Up - Nedro (Learn The Lyrics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Give Up - Nedro (Learn The Lyrics) (340 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – / Original Fireboy ‘Nedro’ Releases New Promotional Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up - Nedro (Learn The Lyrics) by TBaba44: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ever since his debut, original FireBoy Nedro has gone on to make his mark in the sands of time in the Nigerian music industry. From his monster hit Once Upon A Time featuring award winning dancehall/reggae sensation Patoranking, the soft spoken talent is wielding so much weight and is set to create another phenomenal movement with his new single Don’t Give Up.
The tune which is a conscious reminder never to despair in dire situations is set to be another anthem from the multitalented singer.
In readiness to its official premiere 5th September 2020, Timbaze Records home to Nedro releases a lyrics video to the song.
Enjoy below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLUnEHmbIOY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Working With Sonnie Badu – Female Gospel Musician Tells Story / Female SS3 Students Twerk Away Their Sorrows As WAEC Exams Come To An End (video / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Been Sentenced To Prison Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.