Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. (25201 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Help On Wire Transfer / How To Receive Money From Abroad Via Wire Transfer Into Your Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. by JAZES(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
dailydolla4u:

Can some1 help me with info about gtb naira mastercard. What and what do 1 need 2 have b4 qualified 2 ve one. 2. Is acceptable in most of d online stores. Pls help

As long as u have an account with GTB, you are entitled to
their naira mastercard and if u dont have an account with them, all
you need to do is to open one to have access to the naira mastercard.
And yes it is acceptable on most websites online.
Re: Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. by chozen(m): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2011
Hello my name is Charles Owens,I am a black african american age 31 years old with 4 kids sure you can tranfer funds to another account anywere I hade someone that tranfer money here to my account from Nigeria because he need a hand so he can start his own business here and he did he haves clubs a homes here for sale he is from logan nigeria so it can be done if people is seriouse to help so my god bless you
Re: Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. by toluxa1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
are you african american or Nigerian american cos I cant understand most of what you wrote above, lol (kinda kidding though). BTW, Where is logan Nigeria?
Re: Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. by namdo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
yes online i have used my GTB mastercard to setup my feedycash advertising on facebook from naija.
Re: Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. by Teej1(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2016
CRYPTIC101:
i have tried this guys at paytransaction.com, gave them naira and sent dollars to US, ont know abt other currencies, find out from them. why open a dorm acct when charges will be deducted even when there is infrequent usage? they just got the stuff tidied up in minimal time. how they do it i cant tell. bt it worked for me. give it a try if u can.

I think the CBN has stopped company's to company transfer through bank wiring system you can only transger to personal accounts or family's and friends abroad

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY / Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.