Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) (69357 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Remix10(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Exhibits recovered include, one locally made single barrel gun and axe.

Why am I seeing 15 barrels, matches, wallets. condoms or are these not exhibit, Nigeria police ehhh, you will steal goat, they will give you gun to snap with as if you robbed a bank, i tire angry angry
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
is it all abt arresting them abi to finish them all
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
My instinct tells me these are fulani herdsmen terrorising our communities but the zoo police is just parading them as cultists having received instructions from Buhari. Forget the names up there, they are fictitious. angry

We are wiser than that.

Igbos cant harm anyone with a razor blade, let alone guns, cutlasses and charms.

Buhari fulanizing Nigeria since 2015.

Igbo amaka.

Ohhh my God!!!!
Some people are just so daft...
What has Fulani and buhari got to do with this??
Is it that you can't read well or you're high on some cheap expired weed??

Am from Anambra and I live there ..
The rate of cultism there is increasing and it's from indigenes..

Stop using fulani name to commit crime..

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by ogwuche4u(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
You mumu o undecided
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
My instinct tells me these are fulani herdsmen terrorising our communities but the zoo police is just parading them as cultists having received instructions from Buhari. Forget the names up there, they are fictitious. angry

We are wiser than that.

Igbos cant harm anyone with a razor blade, let alone guns, cutlasses and charms.

Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by iukpe: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Items recovered from them include one single barrel gun and an axe.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Otuchi: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.
Simplyleo aka Myndd44 wetin ibo do you
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

May the Lord Heal you Bro!!
my prayers are with you
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
They should go and cool down in prison please.

[img]https://i./41Dt.gif[/img]
Lmao grin grin
Which kain gif sticker be this?

2 Likes

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.

any small news like this, tribalism don enter.
You are telling us now that igbos are saints who don't have criminals in their region? you don't have sense
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Simplyleo: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

Ohhh my God!!!!

And you even used the emboldened texts to describe others. Really?

"Read between the lines" is a common expression. Look up the meaning in the dictionary. You will end up realising the emboldened in your comment most appropriately describes you. cheesy
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Openbusiness: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
The Commissioner of Police is a woman shocked. Wow, some women are really trying oh. I can't even imagine what she would have passed through to reach that height in an armed forces unit. Very impressive

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Deborah98(f): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Truthlord12:
it seems you’re now scared to preach the gospel.

Never be afraid of getting banned by NL Mods continue your good work. Or are you tired?
maybe you can continue from where he stopped
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Deborah98(f): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
They should be made to face the law that's my verdict on the Matter undecided
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Simplyleo: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Shile981:

You are telling us now that igbos are saints who don't have criminals in their region? you don't have sense
Do I really need to respond to this?

I don't think so.

But one thing is certain. You need some classes in comprehension.

Pls do this fast, otherwise, you will embarras yourself further.

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by bluefilm: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.

Bia Nwoke m, isi adikwa gi mma? undecided
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by SWORD419(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is thier way!!! Very useless people, they'd rather poke in northern affairs than to stop the fracas at thier own backyard
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by sinola(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
The way the SE police has been very effective in cubbing the activities of hoodlums and criminals in that region eeh, if their counterparts in NE and NW deploys as little as that in that region, all this killings, kidnapping, banditry and terrorist activities would have been a thing of the past.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Buhari is at fault here. Nigeria is damn too liberal, it needs someone with a iron fist.

Bad parents raise bad kids, the cycle continues until you connect the missing dots
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
RonaldoVido:
With all the crime, Insecurity, hardship, unemployment in the country, some lazy youth want to do cultism.

No be everyone sabi think
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by AssistantJesus1: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Foolish Children!
One of the Fatest way to Go to Hell is to be a Cultist!
If you are in any Cult! Pull out before you are Pulled to Hell!
rubbish, useless children

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by gsmcoder: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Armed robbers, armed with wallets and combs.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by nBag(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.

you sef grin is this sarcasm or what?
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Foolish Children!

One of the Fatest way to Go to Hell is to be a Cultist!

If you are in any Cult! Pull out before you are Pulled to Hell!

What if they are fulani jihadist being labeled cultists by Nigerian terrorist police commissioner to deceiving you and other public. Fulani terrorist governors are equipping men, but efulefu South East governors are disarming their through fulani terrorist security operatives.

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by proclinician: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.

These Boys you see here are the usual area boys that go about snatching phones and wallets and the likes. Not like I'm making excuses for crime but your comparison is poor. The Fulani herdsmen ate waiting for u in ur village and well you know the drill.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by dejavubobo1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are very correct.

The op should have just used names like Deji, Babatunde, Yakubu, Hassan, Ajayi, Ibrahim etc.

Why writing out those names to make it look as if they are the culprits.

Honestly, op fall hands. And he knows we are very good in deceiving ourselves. undecided
Do u have a problem with Deji ?
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Simplyleo: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
nBag:

you sef grin is this sarcasm or what?
wink
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by temmienewells(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bro, I'm not Igbo but this is totally uncalled for and it shows how pretty you are, get a life. [s]
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.
.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Shile981:

globalmart:

Ohhh my God!!!!

Guys haven't you perceived sarcastic tone in simplyleo's comment? He is sarcastically referring to our yeastern brothers who tag Fulani for every crime committed by their own brothers in their region, knowing fully that their brothers are harden criminals, but just because they hate the Fulanis and "bubu", and to paint Fulani black.

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Simplyleo: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Guys haven't you perceived sarcastic tone in simplyleo's comment? He is sarcastically referring to our yeastern brothers who tag Fulani for every crime committed by their own brothers in their region, knowing fully that their brothers are harden criminals, but just because they hate the Fulanis and "bubu", and to paint Fulani black.
Gbam
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by manunitedbabes: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ehhhhh for Biafran's state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.