Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

LASTMA Officials Caught On Camera Fighting Passengers Over N100 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Officials Caught On Camera Fighting Passengers Over N100 (312 Views)

Fake EFCC Officials Caught In Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Officials Caught On Camera Fighting Passengers Over N100 by Micheal35: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-XLzoFUJVL-Y/X1E73Nv-P-I/AAAAAAAACnU/pGdT_z_emj80J6yYlgUtSoZMT7Fa26IJQCNcBGAsYHQ/s720/5f512dc84e968.png[/img]

Two officials of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) were caught on camera fighting passengers in a vehicle going from Ikeja to Obalende.

The LASTMA officials with badge name E. A. Fagbuyi and N. Oladega accosted the bus driver at Toll Gate (7up) bus-stop, along Berger road in the Lagos metropolis. They accused him of boycotting them since last week and demanded money for the supposed ‘offense’.

The bus conductor told a Premium Times correspondent in the vehicle that they were seeking N100 bribe, and things took a different turn after Fagbuyi took charge of the vehicle and began heading to an unknown location.

It was gathered that after the passengers protested, the heated argument which ensued degenerated into a physical combat. During the fight, Mr Oladega assaulted one of the passengers identified as Sandra and also broke her phone screen.

The officials allegedly threatened to harm the lady for demanding that her phone be repaired. Sandra told the Premium Times reporter at the scene;

“I have been molested and I can’t take it. I was receiving when one of the officials came to drag my phone and threw it on the floor. He broke the screen already. These guys are thugs and should not be accommodated in Lagos."

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/lastma-officials-caught-on-camera.html?m=1
Re: LASTMA Officials Caught On Camera Fighting Passengers Over N100 by Comedian2019: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Any lastma wey do anyhow go see anyhow. grin
Re: LASTMA Officials Caught On Camera Fighting Passengers Over N100 by Vyzz: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
shocked
Re: LASTMA Officials Caught On Camera Fighting Passengers Over N100 by longetivity(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
dem don use egunje swear for them and those wicked people on black

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two Music Producers, Four Others For Alleged Cyber Crimes In Uyo / Hoodlums Loot Sen. Gershom Home In Cross River Then Set It Ablaze. VIDEOS / Here's A Soldier B**ting A Woman Earlier Today In Beere In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.