Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

New apprentice Need the assistance. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New apprentice Need the assistance. (187 Views)

Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) / See The List This Apprentice Tailor Must Fulfil To Gain Freedom From Her Madam / Guys, Ever Had An Apprentice Cut Your Hair? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New apprentice Need the assistance. by LOKOLESCO(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Good day to everyone reading these,pls pay no attention to my grammatical errors cos am highly in needs of your assistance right now.though my parents are still alive but they are leaving there separate life ever since I was four years old,I grew up to know my grandpa and grandma as my parent only to discovered then based on the tales I heard that I still have parent,its grandpa that sponsor my education right from my primary school throughout my secondary school,though my father was alive and we do see each other but he didn't even care to know how I was surviving. I went through these till I was chance and lucky to scape through secondary school and wanted to proceed to polytechnic, it was the same year that I got the admission into kwara state polytechnic that I lost my grandpa,so painful right!.I strived and try all my possible best to just finished my National diploma,I went through hell,but God was on my side,I finished my ND programmed.Ever since 2017.life as not been easy for me.But as a unrelentless guy,I wanted to learn some work tailoring to be precise in other n to be self independent but the worst aspect is that the person that wanted to acquired knowledge from told me to pay 50k,I try to plead and explain my conditions to him but he later reduced it to 30k as a training fees.Pls my fellow brothers and sisters am in need right now,may almighty Allah be with you as well.thanks for your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To Any Premium App For A Token / Quality And Affordable Human Hair / Indian Sherwani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.