Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

4 Ways To Hone Your Soft Skills As A Freelancer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Ways To Hone Your Soft Skills As A Freelancer (132 Views)

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / I Need To Hone My Skills In Seo, Sem, And Online Marketing / 10 Online Learning Platforms To Hone Your Entrepreneurial Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Hone Your Soft Skills As A Freelancer by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Whether you’re side hustling or at it full-time, freelance business owners can and should build incredible soft skills. Whether you decide to stay in business for yourself or ultimately leverage these into a full-time position, with honed soft skills, you’ll be competitive in the market.

Employers are increasingly struggling to find the right fit when it comes to soft skills. Three in four reported that recent college grads just didn’t show up with them. And even if you’re working freelance for these companies, you still need to be able to leverage soft skills to get the job done, especially if you want the opportunity of repeat work. And trust me, you want that. read more here>>>https://www.successdigestonline.com/4-ways-to-hone-your-soft-skills-as-a-freelancer/

(1) (Reply)

The Luc Hoffmann Institute Beyond Tourism In Africa Innovation Challenge 2020 / XPRIZE Next Gen Mask Challenge 2020 – Covid-19 ($1 Million Prize) / Document Control Training (doc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.