Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle (20951 Views)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / I Need Your Advise On What I Should Do Next / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by scanner1000(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Good evening everyone
Please I need a good suggestion about any soft skills I can do to earn money as a side hustle to my work.
I can't just depend on one stream of income and I'm a salary earner whose income is small..
Please I'm not meeting up my plans because of low income and financial constraint.

PS not yahoo or anything related to fraud

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by visaclick: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Come and learn autocad. It’s a hotcake yet lowkey that only a few know about.

I did not put this comment here for people to come to my whatsapp thinking it is free. If you are not willingly to pay for knowledge then stop seeking for it or use google yourselves. Thank you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by yrhuhfy113: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
scanner1000:
Good evening everyone
Please I need a good suggestion about any soft skills I can do to earn money as a side hustle to my work.
I can't just depend on one stream of income and I'm a salary earner whose income is small..
Please I'm not meeting up my plans because of low income and financial constraint.

here, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea1WLJWprAM
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Karleb(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2023
Do you know the meaning of soft skills?

15 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Karlifate: 8:31am On May 01, 2023
visaclick:

LMAO! 😆😆

Maybe in your immediate environment.

People have been using several design softwares to cash out, since time immemorial.

From AutoCAD to Civil 3D to Prota Structure to Orion to Revit & so on. cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2023
visaclick:

You mind teaching me

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by blaquebelle: 3:06pm On May 01, 2023
Soft skill as side hustle? As as how. Or you mean to say digital skills.

Soft skills are intangible skills like emotional intelligence, leadership and management, time management, public speaking, networking and people management etc. Unless you will learn them and start organising seminars to teach others I don't see how they can be of use to you as side hustles...

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Sucre6: 5:14pm On May 01, 2023
visaclick:

Are u in Abuja, ?? I am looking for where to learn coding from

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Nwaotu10(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2023
learn video editing

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by mostob(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2023
visaclick:
You fit tutor me boss?
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by visaclick: 9:32am On May 02, 2023
mostob:
You fit tutor me boss?
yap. Whatsapp me via number on my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Kachifav: 3:42pm On May 02, 2023
You can as well try Telecom business, I can teach you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by saasala(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2023
By soft skill, I want to assume you mean digital skill.

Whatever you decide upon, ask yourself if you have the brain capacity to handle or process the skill you so long for.

I laugh when people say they want to learn coding, become a web master or software engineer. That shii ain't for dullards. It's not even for smart people who want to start making money from it immediately. The best time to start learning some digital skills is when you are a teenager or early twenties, when the troubles of life are minimal. You cannot learn some skills while being distracted by your wife and children or village people.

I know a lot, I have gathered plenty knowlege and skills, most of which I started learning when I was very young. Don't be like the lots of Nigerians who have jumped at a skill and ran out after a couple of months. Think well.

In a nutshell, digital skills is not for everyone. Some will become successful selling spear parts at Ladipo or selling laptops and phones at computer village.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by WorldRichest: 1:22pm On May 04, 2023
Karleb:
Do you know the meaning of soft skills?

Skills that are not hard
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by etrange: 1:23pm On May 04, 2023
Soft skills you can learn to earn money? You probably mean digital skills, bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Xlogistics(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
Start a YouTube channel, thank me later

Meanwhile any man who is suffering from Erectile dysfunction your cure is here. With only fruits and veg you can 100 percent fix yourself.

Mention me for the cook book,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by princeShollay86: 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
Kachifav:
You can as well try Telecom business, I can teach you
Can you teach me that?
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by NaijaCover(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
Start Blogging Business And Thank

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2023
Come and sell zealot make you cashout.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

This is how i turned one product to a 6 figure business.

> >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

To become a reseller, contact me privately for wholesale deals.

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by MrBroke(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2023
scanner1000:
Good evening everyone

God bless you.
Still few who ain't controlled blindly by money
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by timay1: 1:28pm On May 04, 2023
Are you having difficulties writing your thesis, cover letter, Term paper, Articles, Cover letter for job application, statement of purpose, Literature Review for your Thesis etc?

I can help you write them at an affordable rate, free of plagiarism and delivery is very fast.

Contact me on WhatsApp/call 08138624587

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by amstamon: 1:29pm On May 04, 2023
Op, since you no Wan learn yahoo yahoo, why u no kukuma learn Google Google or Hotmail Hotmail.
I fit teach you 2go 2go and Eskimo Eskimo grin grin.
Oga, foi, no soft skills experience comes cheap and easy bro.
I hope you got a pc, constant light, money for regular sub and most importantly TIME!!!
Anyways, God speed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Babaloko02(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2023
scanner1000:
Good evening everyone

Learn forex trading. You can always trade currency from anywhere in the world and make your money. You can contact me on 0.9.0.8.0.8.6.8.0.8.4 if you really want to learn the skill.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by amstamon: 1:31pm On May 04, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

You mind teaching me

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
U Wan use Autocad dey tke design sexual enhancement ads abi? grin grin
Dey play grin

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Timagex(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2023
visaclick:

How lucrative is it and how long does it take to learn sir?
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Germi9: 1:33pm On May 04, 2023
Nwaotu10:
learn video editing
Am interested
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2023
What do you mean by soft skill expatiate
Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by iykepromotions: 1:35pm On May 04, 2023
Go learn domaining. ie how to buy and resell domains. Phone or computer can do it with a fast internet. Check out this free thread to get started; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

I currently do it full time here in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 04, 2023
blaquebelle:
Soft skill as side hustle? As as how. Or you mean to say digital skills.

Soft skills are intangible skills like emotional intelligence, leadership and management, time management, public speaking, networking and people management etc. Unless you will learn them and start organising seminars to teach others I don't see how they can be of use to you as side hustles...
Your sense of humour though hidden is topnotch 😂

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle by Starboytwo(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2023
I for say yahoo, but you don rule an out

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.